The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warrioe-Sage

Truth about 666, the beast and the seal of beast

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Peace to you!

This Thread makes understanding of Revelation more clear and will help to be saved for many many people and will help to avoid terrible plagues for many other people! You will not carry any responsibility for this Thread since this material was signed by me! But availability of this material is important for now as never before!

Be bless!

Announce:

At the age of thirteen I was thrown into another world by a fateful accident. Clinically pronounced dead, I returned from the afterlife with knowledge rarely glimpsed by the average person. This experience has defined my life as a person with each foot in a different world. one over here and the other, over there...Explaining the afterlife to those who have not had a near death experience requires breaking down the illusions that most people hold of what they call "reality". I hope that my experiences can enlighten others while allowing me to share my insights with my fellow humans.

I have received the seal of the beast in afterlife world 20 years ago. Main information - the first who meets us in afterlife world is the BEAST which is described in Bible, but not God as many think!

BEAST - this creature has size about 12 meters in height. This creature is able to stay on two legs and has very long tail (so it also 30 meters long including the tail).

IMAGE OF BEAST is any creature which has seal of beast with spirit of beast inside and without man's status!

MARK OF BEAST. After sealing up appears imprint! This imprint has name - mark. It looks like black tattoo which is putted on spirit (not on body) therefore can not be cutted out. It contains the head of dog with iron slam on head.

SEAL OF BEAST. The beast has the seal. It is like iron seal on a long pole. Any host is able to mark by seal of beast.

666 is number of men who will be marked by beast but will be saved!!! (i.e. common number of saved from all who will be marked by beast).

FOREHEAD whole forehead bone from brows up to top of head! The seal of beast is fatal when it putted on forehead or on any hand.

NAME OF THE BEAST. The beast has name, same as any creature which was created by Creator.

NUMBER OF NAME OF THE BEAST it's number of people which will call themselves by name of the beast. I.e. 666 it's number of people which will be saved from the lake of fire with seal of beast on any place. But the number of name of the beast it's number of people which will call themselves same as the beast.

HOST is creature (man or angel) who received the seal of beast!!!

ROD OF IRON is spirit of beast which is inserted into us horizontally.

The Warrioe-Sage (walking dark valley where I found alot of truths!?thanks)

Edited by Warrioe-Sage

Guest Warrioe-Sage
sea lion?

What exactly do you mean?

616 is the number of the beast.

Have heard from a number of sources that 666 was a mistaken translation and 616 is the true number of the beast, which refered to a caesar.

Well Ramon, that is just one fragment of parchment they discovered, there is also another that supposedly says 665.

However that doesn't exactly prove that 616 or 665 is what John of Patmos meant.

In china 666 is a lucky number and the dragon could symbolize the beast. Perhaps u end up in china when u die? ;)

616 is the true number of the beast, which refered to a caesar.

The new Caesar or "Beast" is Bush and his Allies. The forces of good are getting hammered by them at the moment.

666.jpg

Well Ramon, that is just one fragment of parchment they discovered, there is also another that supposedly says 665.

However that doesn't exactly prove that 616 or 665 is what John of Patmos meant.

My greater point I hoped to make more subtly was, that it is probably not wise to have such convictions about revelations when the is more then enough questionable material contained within revelations.

Edited by Ramon

Oh yeah I forgot to say the Caesar that 616 stood for was Nero... I think this is agreed upon by the Roman Catholic church.

Ramon, if anyone has any convictions that the book of reveleations is anything but the ramblings of a crazy man, well then their belief in 666 is probably the least of their worries :wink:

616 is the number of the beast.

Have heard from a number of sources that 666 was a mistaken translation and 616 is the true number of the beast, which refered to a caesar.

Oh yeah I forgot to say the Caesar that 616 stood for was Nero... I think this is agreed upon by the Roman Catholic church.

Ramon, if anyone has any convictions that the book of reveleations is anything but the ramblings of a crazy man, well then their belief in 666 is probably the least of their worries :wink:

haven't they also found 668 to be the neighbour of the beast? :rolleyes: sorry I couldn't resist :devil:

There is no "truth" to the number of the beasts 666.its a book. i think ima go to london and visit my old friend harry potter in hog warts magic academy, anyone remember which wall i have to run into to get there??....oh wait thats just a story, oh well.

ANyone can interpret anything in anyway as long as they have nothing else to beleave in. No offense but you sound like that crazy christan precher on channle 10 (key of david, 4-30am sataday) i recommend anyone whose up at that time to watch that show at least once for nothing more then a good laugh and to see how these evil people can fark with the weak minded peoples thorts. (i used to be one of them,till i woke up)

The bible was written by Stephen spilbergs great great great anchestor,and man is he pissed that hes missed out on all the sales of his book.

LMAO @ Hagakure's' pic

Edited by Jesus On Peyote

What exactly do you mean?

RAOTFLMAO :lol:

that has to be the first time W-S has been unable to find a hidden meaning :wink:

LMAO

a numerological breakdown of the beast

666 Biblical Number of the Beast

660 Approximate Number of the Beast

DCLXVI Roman Numeral of the Beast

665 Number of the Beast's Older Brother

667 Number of the Beast's Younger Sister

668 Number of the Beast's Neighbor

999 Number of the Australian Beast

333 Number of the Semi-Beast

66 Number of the Downsized Beast

6, uh..., I forget Number of the Blond Beast

666.0000 Number of the High Precision Beast

665.9997856 Number of the Beast on a Pentium

0.666 Number of the Millibeast

X / 666 Beast Common Denominator

0.00150150... Reciprocal of the Beast

-666 Opposite of the Beast

666i Imaginary Number of the Beast

6.66 x 102 Scientific Notation of the Beast

25.8069758... Square Root of the Beast

443556 Square of the Beast

1010011010 Binary Number of the Beast

1232 Octal of the Beast

29A Hexidecimal of the Beast

2.8235 Log of the Beast

6.5913 Ln of the Beast

1.738 x 10289 Anti-Log of the Beast

00666 Zip Code of the Beast

[email protected] E-mail Address of the Beast

www.666.com Website of the Beast

1-666-666-6666 Phone & FAX Number of the Beast

1-888-666-6666 Toll Free Number of the Beast

1-900-666-6666 Live Beasts, available now! One-on-one pacts! Only $6.66 per minute! [Must be over 18!]

666-66-6666 Social Security Number of the Beast

Form 10666 Special IRS Tax Forms for the Beast

66.6% Tax Rate of the Beast

6.66% 6-Year CD Interest Rate at First Beast Bank of Hell($666 minimum deposit, $666 early withdrawal fee)

$666/hr Billing Rate of the Beast's Lawyer

$665.95 Retail Price of the Beast

$710.36 Price of the Beast plus 6.66% Sales Tax

$769.95 Price of the Beast with accessories and replacement soul

$656.66 Wal-Mart Price of the Beast (next week $646.66!)

$55.50 Monthly Payments for Beast, in 12 easy installments

Phillips 666 Gasoline Used by the Beast (regular $6.66/gal)

Route 666 Highway of the Beast (where he gets his kicks!)

666 mph Speed Limit on the Beast's Highway

6-6-6 Fertilizer of the Beast

666 lb cap Weight Limit of the Beast

666 Minutes Weekly News Show about the Beast (airs daily from Midnight to 11:06 a.m., on Cable Channel 666, of course)

666o F Oven Temperature for Cooking "Roast Beast"

666k Retirement Plan of the Beast

666 mg Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of Beast

Lotus 6-6-6 Spreadsheet of the Beast

Word 6.66 Word Processor of the Beast

Windows 666 Bill Gates' Personal Beast Operating System

#666666 Font Color of the Beast (the gray in this table!)

i66686 CPU of the Beast

666-I BMW of the Beast

IAM 666 License Plate Number of the Beast

Formula 666 All Purpose Cleaner of the Beast

WD-666 Spray Lubricant of the Beast

DSM-666 (rev) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the Beast

66.6 MHz FM Radio Station of the Beast

666 KHz AM Radio Station of the Beast

66 for 6 A Beastly Score for an Innings (in cricket)

6 for 66 Bowling Figures of the Beast

6/6/6 Birthday of the Beast (but in which century?)

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Peace to you!

did you pray before making such statements?

mystic is not a fantasy! mystic is reality but reality with hyperfeatures for our mind

There is added new prophecy about previous creations!

Be bless!

Explanations of believer who has the seal of the beast

Peace to you and to your home!

At the age of thirteen I was thrown into another world by a fateful accident. Clinically pronounced dead, I returned from the afterlife with knowledge rarely glimpsed by the average person. This experience has defined my life as a person with each foot in a different world. Explaining the afterlife to those who have not had a near death experience requires breaking down the illusions that most people hold of what they call "reality". I hope that my experiences can enlighten others while allowing me to share my insights with my fellow humans.

This post was prepared and written by me as fruit of my repenting and as warning for other people about how to keep the Name of God in cleanliness, how to not offend Any of Gods how to find salvation for yourself and for your friends! The material of this post partially was received through the prophecies of God-Father and partially based on my own observations. This material may help to find out salvation for many people, same as may help to avoid terrible plagues same as to avoid terrible sins in your life.

You are not responsible for discussing of this material for the people and for the God because this material was signed by me. You may free redistribute this material between any people.

you may print this post with using of black and white printers.

In case of new prophecies from God-Father this post will be extended by later by new prophecies and I believe that this post will become the source of answers for maximal number of questions which people may have.

I have received the seal of the beast in afterlife world when I was young. If someone is interested how I did feel myself in afterlife world then I inform you - almost the same as in this world (there is very slight difference). I visited the afterlife world approx when was 13 years old. It was begun when I did ride on bicycle. When I ride down from hill and this bicycle had the speed approx. 30-40 km/hour then leading wheel outstrip the bicycle due problems with bicycle's fork. After that I bored the ground by my head. The ground has the density same as density of asphalt. That was earthenware rural road. I did not remember any pain after knock same as everyman who become die in auto catastrophes. Moreover, after transferring into afterlife world all people lose any pain of their bodies. When I did raise my head then darkness was only thing what I may watch around me. This darkness looks like black fog. It's possible to say that within of this gloom was impossible to watch out something. The beast is only who rambles in that black fog. The beast was badly studied by me because there was poor illumination. Only thing that I remember is gigantic size of the beast. The beast was with mask on mug. This mask was precision copy of my further face. Such face I had when was 25 years old. The beast had the same clothes which I did wear 10 years later since the moment of visiting the afterlife world.

As I understand, the beast meets a few people with mask on mug. The beast did snarl and his snarl sounded like boom of thunders but without of noise of many waters. When beast did tramp the ground by rear paw then it caused light earthquake. I was tossed up for half meter. I would say that my monologue was pressed out from me as by piston.

As I understand, there was absolute will of Creator about me to have the seal of beast. The beast did fight me by right paw. Since that time I have the seal of beast on left cheek. Right after that God-Father said me what I will have for mark of beast on my left cheek. In the next moment of time I was anticipated from gloom and was rise on 50-100 meters up. I watched Road to Heaven. I watched that on that Road were people who pointed me to side of Kingdom of Heaven by hands and tried to say me something. But there was too big distance between us and I can't hear them.

The Road where did stand the people did look like composite of clay and sand which was strongly illuminated by something like light of sun. This road rather has yellow than brown color and I would say - tawny color. I saw the Kingdom of Heaven which looks like the cloud shining by white light from inside. After that I was raised into our world.

When I opened my eyes then I see that my body was like cotton wool. I feel that myself because my body had temperature around 20 degrees of Celsius. I did feel that I'm breathing with smell of naphthalene. My face was as face of Terminator when half of face was cute off and instead of skin there was crust of blood. When I was in afterlife world then my dead body was examined one man who accidentally was a witness of catastrophe. As I understand during the period when I was dead, I had fracture of necked vertebra and bite tongue. After rising from afterlife world I had no these damages. Only question which had accidental witness was: "Are you sign contract in afterlife?" After examining of bicycle we have found that leading wheel had form of digit 8. The frame of bicycle was whacked. Several minutes later, I did repent in the fact that I caused anger of God-Father. But perfectly other story has begun here. It's the story of my life after receiving the seal of beast.

Today, tens of years later of my visiting the afterlife world I often hear questions like this: "Could it be a dream?" But too many things prove that this case can't be a dream or a hallucination. For example, the speed of bicycle before catastrophe, then condition of bicycle after catastrophe, then amount spilt blood by me, then witness of catastrophe etc.

active imagination u have

First u condem everyone then you wish blesses on their house, now u really are starting to sound like jesus aka Bi-polor skitzo

Edited by Jesus On Peyote

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Let speak about definitions or who is who!!!

Main information - if man doesn't inherit the hell then the first who meets us in afterlife world is the BEAST which is described in Bible, but not God as many may think! There is a rule - beast must not be called a God! Nobody must be called a God except Creator and those who are able to say: "I'm a man". You should to try don't call men a Gods regardless the fact that Bible teaches us that Creator did apply God status to men but not to fallen angels. In general, you should try to speak the word God as rare as possible.

IMPORTANT!!! Angels and archangels same as fallen angels (demons devils etc) must not be called Gods - they are sataning from that. The main problem is that angels same as fallen angels are not only who are sataning when somebody calls them a Gods. God-Father is sataning too in this case.

Beast is staying there for approx. 2000 years!!! (Bible says nothing about that but the beast is stress test for all but not for people of last times only) Jesus did teach: "And said, verily I say unto you, except all of you be converted, and become as little children, all of you shall not enter into the Kingdom of Heaven". It's because children are mute and are not able to say that beast is some God!!! We will live there like angels but not like children!!! "For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels who are in Heaven". There is a very good rule: You have no rights to proclaim as God those who don't proclaim themselves as God. Furthermore, any fallen angel can say the phrase: "Let's pray to me!" They not proclaim themselves as God but emulate the God! (This is one from depths of Satan).

Remark:

The original's books of Bible don't contain capital symbols! All symbols had the same size.

I don't know who translated the Bible but the word God must be written from capital character in all cases.

In our time almost all translations of Bible are inaccurate and sometimes have no common with original books.

There are many translation of Bible in. So please don't think that you have most precise translation

Bible doesn't contain answers for all questions. Bible is not a manual. Bible is not a full set of prophecies and letters of Saint Apostles and doesn't examine many fundamental questions.

The saint Apostles didn't suppose that their letters to churches will be included into Bible. In this connection, the letters are answers for other letters which were not included into Bible. Moreover, that's unclear why but Bible doesn't contain many teaching of Christ's pupils, including teaching of Cephas which was more powerful against of teaching of Saint Apostle Paul then gospel of Judas from Cariot then gospel of Thomas and other followers of Jesus.

True God

True God is one and not divisible! His name is keeping in cleanliness! Old Testament teaches us (the book "Exodus 20:1"):

I am the LORD thy God, who have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in Heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made Heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

I want to remember the rule here: nobody must be called as God, except the Creator and those who are able to say: "I'm the God". The True God is one and is three-are-one. "For there are Three that bear record in Heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and These three are one". The three are one is:

God-Father.

Holy Spirit.

Jesus.

I need to comment that is possible to mix up Holy Spirit with Spirit of God-Father and you will have no punishment for that due the fact that God IS ONE AND NOT DIVISIBLE, same as to mix up God-Father with Jesus.

God-Father

It is enough to know about God-Father that He is omnipotent omniscient omnipresent and abiding for ages! Also He is merciful and gracious and nobody is as gracious as God-Father. As it was explained in prophecy: the word gracious is decoding as that He judges us with more soft judgment than we judge our most cruel enemies. Also He is faithful and doesn't change. (Please decode the definitions like mercy and gracious faithful and unchanged yourself). It's impossible to see the face of God-Father. He is living in compelling light. Bible teaches us that God is love and God is truth! I need to say that God is love and God is truth to those who get know God as God. "He that loves not knows not God; for God is love". With other people He is omnipotent. As I was informed in prophecy: "God-Father hates us but does that not very heavily". Previous Creations he did hate heavily. There are people who were beloved by God-Father but they had personal prophecies about that. It's very important don't mix the case when God-Father behaves Himself as love but even in this case hates in own heart with case when He loves somebody.

Spelling of hateful! Many disagree with this prophecy due wrong understanding of Bible! But, bible nowhere teaches us that God-Father loves us! Bible teaches: God is love and God is truth! When God-Father behaves Himself as God then He is love and He is truth! God-Father behaves Himself as God only with those who get know Him as God! In other cases He is omnipotent to behave Himself as demon as devil as any other creatures! Yes, God-Father hates us but does that not very heavily. Else you'll be not able to explain existence of lake of fire! Else you'll be not able to explain existence of hell! Else you'll be not able to explain all history of our planet since Adam's fall including plagues, wars and ills! Else you'll be not able to explain Revelation of Saint John with 21 plagues for the Earth! God-Father loves world! World is our universe and Kingdom of Heaven and hell! But God-Father hates people! Saint Apostle John did write: "In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins." It would be correctly to read this place as: "In this was manifested the love of God toward world, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved world, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins." Again, God-Father hates us simply because LOVE doesn't require any victims for sins! All other places of Bible points that God-Father loves world: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."

Bible contains records where Creator abandoned His own prophecies. He is omnipotent to abandon any part of own prophecy and prophecy in whole. Thus "Don't trust to any prophecy but test any prophecy and speculate with any prophecy". God-Father sometimes communicates with people. He is omnipotent to speak by any human voice but not only by thunder-like voice. God-Father has many names: God of hosts, Jehovah, King of kings and Lord of rulers... There is zone of estranging around of His throne (50-150 km) and nobody should break this line. He changes own face time from time. When He changes own face then it signs new epoch in relations between God-Father and people. In this time, He also changes the manner of speaking with people. A long ago the face of God-Father was visible: "And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God among the trees of the garden". I asked the fallen angels about the face of God-Father. Because all fallen angels seen the face of Creator before the escape from Kingdom of Heaven.

They told that such words as ears, nose, eyes, beard, cheeks and lips and so on are not applicable to the face of God-Father. The face of God-Father is impossible to paint. Also I asked how much people lose due the fact that face of God-Father is invisible for now. Fallen angels say that if somebody will live eternity period of time and never will see the face of God-Father then such people will lose nothing. Simply, right for now it's impossible to see the face of God-Father. The absolute voice of God-Father sounds like thunders like noise of many waterfalls. Moreover, this voice sounds like thunders first. Then in this voice you may hear the noise of many waterfalls and at end the thunders are disappear and you may hear the pure noise of many waterfalls only. I need to remark that when God-Father behaves as God then He never discusses punishment for sins, same as punishment of children for sins of parents. Please ask of those who know God as God for more information about God-Father.

Holy Spirit

There's too few knowledge about Holy Spirit. God-Father told me: "It doesn't hurt Holy Spirit when somebody mixes up Him with blessing". Holy Spirit affects us always in the same way. Holy Spirit is never speaking with us. He never affects us as a power. Nobody must mix up Holy Spirit with other spirits. As a rule, God-Father punishes by mental derangements (schizophrenia, paranoia) those who speak blasphemy against Holy Spirit. Insulting of Holy Spirit will never be forgiven. God-Father switches on the maximal feeling of guilt for insulting of Holy Spirit. It's very difficult to breath with this feeling of guilt. The demon who insulted Holy Spirit entered me so I know this feeling of guilt. Those who insulted Holy Spirit lose the status of man - they are not able to say: "I'm a man". Holy Spirit is invisible. Nobody can see the Holy Spirit in this world and in eternity (even when God-Father will open His own face). There are spirits in afterlife world that are visible sometimes. They are half-transparent and are able to shine by light but you must not mix them up with Holy Spirit. If some believer has doubts about insulting Holy Spirit then relax please, if you are able to call yourself a man and partake by Jesus blood and body, then you DIDN'T insult Holy Spirit!

Jesus

Jesus is dear Son of God-Father. I.e. absolutely all angels archangels Adam with Eva were created but Jesus was born by God-Father. (Details of this process are unknown for us). Jesus was born before the day when diabol was created. It's possible to see the face of Jesus - He doesn't live in compelling light. Bible teaches us that Jesus is Lamb of God: "The next day John sees Jesus coming unto him, and says, Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world". His name has power and for now: "And whatsoever all of you shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If all of you shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it". Simply many believers forget to ask in name of Jesus in their prayers today!

Please don't tempt! Jesus was not sin-offering victim but He was propitiating victim! That means that believers still receive punishment for their sins! Saint Apostle Paul did write: "I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths often".

BEAST - this creature has size about 12 meters in height. This creature is able to stay on two legs and has very long tail (so it also 30 meters long including the tail). At the moment of writing of this material there were revelations that the beast already passed from afterlife world into this world. The beast will start going around the world from Russia (country of wild beasts). This doesn't mean that afterlife world will be without the beast (Bible describes two beasts). The beast and diabol are not the same creatures. The diabol fears the beast. The beast has no possibility to speak. His snarl is similar to boom of thunders but without the noise of many waters. When the beast snarls then it causes light earthquake. When beast tramp the ground by rear paw then it causes tossing up for half meter of all who are located near the beast. As I understand, the beast was created together with his seal. Extraterrestrial creatures from "Alien" movie are slightly similar to the beast.

IMAGE OF BEAST is any creature who has seal of beast with spirit of beast inside and without man's status! For detail see hosts.

MARK OF BEAST After sealing up appears imprint! This imprint has name - mark. It looks like black tattoo which is putted on spirit (not on body) therefore can not be cutting out. It contains the head of dog with iron slam on head (clairvoyant is able to see it, so if you have doubts please ask clairvoyants).

Seal of beast. The beast has the seal. It is like iron seal on a long pole. Any host is able to mark by seal of beast. In general, host is carrier of mark of beast. When host has the spirit of beast or it has rod of iron then up/down movements relative to mark of beast are enough to be marked (when you are walking your head performs up/down movements relative to motionless things). From my practice, I can say that I did not become Satan when there were walkers around me. From this point of view, all people will perform awareness worship to mark of beast! But when 2 clairvoyant bowed to my mark of beast with spirit of beast in form of rod of iron) then I have to make strong efforts to not mark them (I was a believer at that moment of time).

666 is number of men who will be marked by beast but will be saved!!! I.e. common number of saved from all who will be marked by beast. Here is law - if somebody was marked by beast and will be able to be baptized then (s)he will be saved! (Only 666 people will be able to do that!!!). Bible teaches: "Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six". Number of a man shows that MAN status will be returned or assigned! Main problem is that after marking by seal of beast nobody is able to call himself a man and therefore becomes a fallen angel!!!

V. Vysotcky has mark of beast on forehead but was saved and right now he is located in Kingdom of Heaven, i.e. he is one of 666. The fact that he has the seal of beast is proved by song "About paradise apples" explicitly this place: "But gardens are being watched and I have been killed into forehead without miss!!!" Resume: You should be as Vystosky, if you want to be saved with the seal of beast on forehead.

FOREHEAD whole forehead bone from brows up to top of head! The mark of beast is fatal when it putted on forehead or on any hand. Bible teaches us about left-hand: "And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name". From here we can see, that if mark is located on left hand then it will not be possible to buy or sell!!! From other side, we can see that the seal of beast on left hand is fatal too: "And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascends up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receives the mark of his name". There is still one observation: if someone has the mark of beast not on forehead and not on any hand then (s)he will be saved anyway! These men are included into 666 too. (I even don't want to enumerate long list of plagues which will be carried in this case!)

SEAL. Bible says nothing about that but the seal can be only one! It's impossible to have both seals: the seal of beast and seal of Lamb simultaneously!!! Here is wisdom - saints will never receive the seal of beast because they already have the seal of Lamb!!!

2013. K. Kintchev sings in his song: "2013 moons is quote for absurd game" I had prophecy that this date is roughly correct. Although it would be more correct to speak about 2013-2017 years. This is time when: "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name". More correct translation of this place is: "And that nobody might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name". In the same prophecy I was informed that there will be so-called "islands of freedom" from beast's power. There the manna will be instead of food for believers. It seems that Bible's desert described in "Exodus" will become an experience for many of them. It's wrong to think that Hebrews were affected by heat and thirst. They had the manna of Heaven there. They didn't known what is ardent heat (else they became dead during 40 years). Also they had sex there because they gave birth to children.

In general, since this period of time the church will have persecutions. Faithful people who will not worship the beast or his image will be killed. In prophecy I was informed that 100% of people will be tested by beast (without exceptions). Not all non-faithful people will receive the seal of beast but many will be bounded by hosts. In that period of time the living like beggar will not be possible since the beggars are able to buy something for alms. In that period of time all operations of buying or selling will be granted to those who have the seal of beast. In that period of time many people will want to be a slave for the hosts. Who will have the seal of beast not on forehead or not on hand will not be able to perform buying or selling too, same as having the seal of beast on left hand.

FALSE PROPHET. Revelation says that false prophet will be thrown into lake of fire. From my viewpoint, there is possible to compare two records:

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon. And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and them who dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from sky on the earth in the sight of men, and deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live".

"And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone".

I think that chapter #13 describes the false prophet as the beast. As I was informed in prophecy: "This false prophet exists in the world and he already did worship to the beast as to God-Father and had receive mark of beast onto forehead". Exactly this false prophet will bring a new political world system that will be called as epoch of beast. The portrait of false prophet has some interesting details:

"And he spoke as a dragon". The main problem is that diabol is able to speak using any human's voice therefore this place describes the false prophet as having the same logic as diabol.

"And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him".

The false prophet will have magic power over the people and over our world.

NAME OF THE BEAST. The beast has name, same as any creature who was created by Creator. During epoch of beast there will be people who will call themselves by the name of beast. These people will have possibility to perform operation of buying or selling. I don't know which name exactly has the beast. But false prophet will be informed about this name. It would be wrong to think that you are able to call your children by name of the beast accidentally!

NUMBER OF NAME OF THE BEAST is number of people who will call themselves by name of the beast. I.e. 666 is number of people who will be saved from the lake of fire with seal of beast on any place. But the number of name of the beast is number of people who will call themselves same as the beast. The question of their salvation is unclear in Revelation. As I understand, during epoch of beast it will be far enough to proclaim that you are one from the people who call themselves by the name of beast and you will have possibility to perform operations of buying or selling. I don't know exactly what that number is.

REVELATION'S BEASTS Revelation describes a several beasts but not every from them is beast by nature:

The beast coming from the sea:

Detailed description of the beast: "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon who gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?" The next: "So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. And the angel said unto me, wherefore did you marvel? I will tell you the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and ten horns. The beast that you saw was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. And here is the mind who has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition. And the ten horns which you saw are ten kings, who have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast". Here was described the beast with seven heads which is not a beast by nature but some kind of symbol. But here was described the true beast as eighth king (he is also the beast coming from the bottomless pit). "And the ten horns which you saw upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. For God has put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. And the woman which you saw is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth".

The beast coming from the bottomless pit: "And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them". Description of this beast was included into description of the beast which is coming from the sea.

The beast coming from land: "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon. And he exercises all the power of the first beast before him, and causes the earth and them who dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from sky on the earth in the sight of men, And deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. And he had power to put spirit (o. pneuma) into the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name". From my viewpoint, this place describes the false prophet.

It's impossible to compare exactly which beast was described here: "And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, And blasphemed the God of Heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds". In my opinion, it would be correctly to speak about two beasts:

The beast coming from bottomless pit

The beast coming from land

Moreover, it's possible to see that the beast coming from land will force to worship to the first beast coming from bottomless pit. The beast coming from sea have one from heads as slain to death but nowhere written that from the sword.

Important! It would be wrong to think that Revelation describes absolutely all beasts.

SODOM AND EGYPT. "And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. And if any man will hurt them, fire proceeds out of their mouth, and devours their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. These have power to shut sky, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. And they of the people and families and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them who saw them. And they heard a great voice from Heaven saying unto them, Come up here. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of Heaven". To understand which city is described here we need to find out something common between Sodom Egypt and Jerusalem because Jesus was crucified near to Jerusalem:

Sodom was city with wild disposition of inhabitants and they were very cruel: "But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly". All other things which caused popularity of Sodom and Gomorrah were results of their dispositions.

Egypt is land is known as full of idolaters. Hebrews even after leaving of Egypt keep the cult of idolation: "And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount. And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and scattered it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it". All other things including witchcraft are results of idolation.

It would be correctly to consider Jerusalem as world's capital! From one side, Jerusalem is capital of Israel, i.e. land with chosen people by God. But from other side Bible describes new Jerusalem: "Him that overcomes will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is New Jerusalem, which comes down out of Heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name". I.e., Jerusalem is city of God-Father.

This place of revelation describes wide known city. The name of this city will know almost all people of Earth. By the way, the inhabitants of this city will be very cruel same as inhabitants of Sodom and same as Egyptians will proclaim the cult of idolations. In the same time this city will capital of the world from religious point of view. This will be very little city because during earthquake will be killed 7000 men only. That is 10% from all inhabitants of this city. The fact of earthquake says that the city will be located in the seismic zone. Right for now, I can't imaging self how during great earthquake will fall 10% of city only! From my viewpoint, Vatican is one from expected candidates to be that city. But there may exist other variants.

Revelation says nothing about culture of people of those days but these two prophets will torment not only inhabitants of this city but all people of Earth, turn waters into blood and strike Earth with any plagues. The beast which will kill them looks like antifascist against them at least. After killing of these prophets by beast they will be thrown into hell for a 5,5 years by internal clocks because is not possible to be raised from Kingdom of Heaven.

HOST is creature (man or angel) who received the seal of beast!!! He has absolute power in sorcerer's world, has possibility to command anything to sorcerer! The hosts but not satanists give new superfeatures to sorcerers. So if someone had been bewitched then he may free himself through partaking and baptizing to become free from power of hosts. If host is bewitched then he works exactly as host although many would be want to say as God. That will be fatal mistake!!! Host may not be called a God. That's because host has no MAN status. There are some numbers of hosts who have the man status and I'm one from them. Host is able to perform miracles that will cause that many will worship to hosts as to Gods. Host is able to perform flights during midday. That's not a fantasy. Hosts are never affected by wizardry. That means that host doesn't execute tickets of black magic. Host is able to get through the walls. Host is able to become invisible. Nobody has possibility to kill any host. I won't to enumerate all superfeatures of hosts else many will want to become hosts. Quoting the bible: "And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from sky on the earth in the sight of men, And deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live".

In general, HOST IS IMAGE OF BEAST but not the beast personally!

Host can to mark up anybody by the seal of beast!

During my life I marked the one girl. I had no subjects in my hands. She called me a God in those days when I had no man status. I became to satan from that. She tried to close the forehead by hand. I was afraid to dislocate my right hand and knocked her into cheek by my fist. Since that time she carries the mark of best on the left cheek. I was informed in prophecy that those who were marked by seal of beast not into forehead or not into any hand will no be thrown into hell. That's because they would be able to agree there. But will be saved anyway.

If bewitched host fights by fist then in this moment of time the spirit of any from people are being receive the mark of beast as parallel process. The status man is beign losing momentary in this case.

There are hosts who together with wizardry features may have some devilish features. For example, they may change his face to become a full copy of anybody. They may speak with any human voice. They may have super vision, hearing and smell. Some hosts may have devilish logic of thinking. But that doesn't mean that these features they have personally from devil! If host has right knowledge then he is able to give himself all of these features.

ROD OF IRON is spirit of beast which is inserted into us horizontally (unlike werewolves who have the spirit of beast inserted vertically). I need to say that Saint Apostle Paul had received the rod of iron from God. But you must not to proclaim that only God may give the rod of iron! The spirit of beast maybe called by any fallen angel (they know right words to do that). Resume: you must don't mix the rod of iron with Holy Spirit. If you have the rod of iron then you must not proclaim that you have that from God (without special revelation)! If you will not pray then it's possible to have a blood dream with rod of iron. From this point of view, those who have the rod of iron have no differences from werewolves!

Obviously, many have the question: "if spirits are invisible but beast is visible then how his spirit can be putted from afterlife world into this world?" God-Father explained me that the spirit of beast same as spirit of any man can be inserted from afterlife world.

Rod is called IRON because spirit of beast inserted horizontally causes feeling the chest contains 300 gram of iron. In mouth can be felt taste of own blood which contains enough iron.

Horizontal position of spirit of beast distinguished from vertical one by the feeling the spirit within of chest only. When spirit has vertical position then it can be felt in whole body.

Rod of iron is called as ROD because spirit of beast may perform pain to other people. Furthermore, these wounds are almost incurable. It causes the same pain which can be caused by sword.

Saint Apostle Paul received the rod of iron for his sins! Revelation of Saint Apostle John says: "For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy." Exactly this law was executed in life of Saint Apostle Paul. Probably, there are too few people who are able to drink blood and eat flesh of men during day. But every witch and werewolf does that in his dreams.

SON OF GOD is chosen who was called as Son of God-Father by God-Father. I need to remark that Jesus is not only Son of God but He is only-begotten Son of God-Father. Jesus said: "But love all of you your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and all of you shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil". As I understand, these words were partially realized and some chosen have the status the Son of God.

Important! Not every chosen is Son of God but all Sons of God are chosen.

To understand that better we need pay our attention for studying the process of transforming from chosen into Son of God:

During children hood God-Father calls the children by name.

Chosen responding this appeal calls God-Father as Father for instance. That happens momentary i.e. during several seconds. Since this time such man or angel becomes chosen.

Chosen becomes a Son or Daughter of God after that when God-Father will call (s)he a Son or Daughter.

I.e. between times when man or angel became chosen and until time when chosen will become a Son or Daughter of God may elapse many years, hundreds or thousands years.

Advice! Never proclaim rough words or negative into address of Sons or Daughters of God! Please understand that God-Father is omniscience and omnipresent. When you proclaim negative into address of Sons of God then you abuse sons in eyes of Father! God-Father may confess you to your parents.

SAINT is man who has the seal of Lamb on forehead. The seal of Lamb is similar to hologram! While the seal of beast can be easy painted, the seal of Lamb can't be painted at all!!! Clairvoyants can watch the seal of Lamb so if you have doubts then please ask clairvoyants about your seal. By the way, angels are not saints, i.e. they do not have the seal of Lamb on their foreheads!!! During reading the Bible it possible to find: "Behave as becomes saints!"

Important: it's for saints only!!! I.e. whole Bible is not for all!

You need to be very accurate with seal of Lamb. You shouldn't say any rough words into address of seal of Lamb. You shouldn't fight the seal and speak any ironical phrases about the seal. The prayers of saints are equal to prayers of church from point of God-Father. I.e. the seal of Lamb powers the prayers and other gifts. The saints have also additional superfeatures which are not available for ordinal people. (Please ask saints about superfeatures). Creator never announces Highest Judgment for saints.

CHOSEN is who was called by God-Father during childhood and who has responded to voice of Creator and called Him: "Father"!!! Chosen of God are not from men only, many angels (both normal and fallen) are chosen by God. All chosen by God will be saved (including demons devils and those who have the mark of beast on forehead)!!! Chosen were written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, and book of life is not a rough copy!!! Chosen men are always baptized during their life!!!

Called is who was called by God-Father during childhood and who doesn't respond to voice of Creator!!! Called by God will not be necessary saved! It is because Bible teaches that some places for called will be occupied by non-called: "Then says he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they who were bidden were not worthy. Go all of you therefore into the highways, and as many as all of you shall find, bid to the marriage. So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests"... "For many are called, but few are chosen".

PREKNOWN is man who was not called by God-Father during childhood, but was prayed for. That man becomes preknown of God and will be saved if it will not receive the seal of beast!

Creatures who were created by Creator

MAN is highest status which is being assigned to those who have the soul! Man always has possibility to say: "I'm man". Angels and archangels can't call themselves by man but they are people too! Movie "Alexander from Macedonia" has one excellent phrase: "He was man therefore he was God". In general, the word GOD should be proclaimed as rare as possible. If some man will be called as God by you then you will have no sin! "The Jews answered him, saying, for a good work we stone you not; but for blasphemy; and because that you, being a man, make yourself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, all of you are Gods?" Here we can see that Creator said that men are Gods. That was said for men but not for angels not for archangels. It had been happened right after that when Adam did eat from tree of knowledge of good and evil (there are no angels who did eat from that tree). Right after that Creator said: "Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil". Before that diabol did warn Eve: "For God does know that in the day all of you eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and all of you shall be as Gods, knowing good and evil". Resume: before the day when Adam did eat from tree of knowledge of good and evil He must not be called a God. He was breath of live. Man is three-component creature! He has spirit of man the soul and material body!

"The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?"

"Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what all of you shall eat, or what all of you shall drink; nor yet for your body, what all of you shall put on. Is not the life more than food, and the body than raiment?"

I can say you that it's possible to live without soul. In afterlife world we will live also without body (although it's possible that soul will be kept for those who will leave this world with MAN status). But man's (same as angel's) 'I' is that what we call myself, i.e. our personality our memory our perception of external world. In general, the soul is only difference between man and angel and it's not very large difference. Bible teaches us: "For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" I need to say that man who loses his soul doesn't become the dead but becomes a fallen angel (means lose possibility to say: "I'm man"). About rising from afterlife world, there are believers who are able to rise from afterlife world. They same as Jesus have no possibility to raise with MAN status. In short, it's impossible to be returned from afterlife world with MAN status! So if somebody says: "I'm man who recently was rising from afterlife world" then never believe him because he never visit afterlife world althrough he had a NDE! It's impossible to say: "I'm man" after rising from afterlife world during 5-10 years at least, but will be possible after baptizing only!

ANGEL is creature who was created personally by Creator! (I.e. men are being born but angels were created). It's very difficultly to distinguish man and angel. Angels often mix up men and angels too (but they don't curse themselves for that)! Angels have material body (i.e. there is possibility to touch them). They are visible! They have no wings. Maybe there are angels with wings but nobody meets them. Almost all angels have no wings. Bible confirm that: "And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If you be the Son of God, cast yourself down from behind: For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you: And in their hands they shall bear you up, lest at any time you dash your foot against a stone". They are sons of Almighty but they are not Gods!!! They must not be called Gods! This world doesn't contain non-fallen angels of female gender!

Bible contain interesting phrase which points that there is no difference between men and angels: "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things says the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot: I would you were cold or hot. So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of my mouth. Because you says, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and know not that you are wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel you to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that you may be rich; and white raiment, that you may be clothed, and that the shame of your nakedness do not appear; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see". Here we can see that Laodicea's church has no sins same as its pastor but its abbot, who was angel, had sins! I.e. angels became rich and increased with goods. Angels are NON good: "And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and stroke in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses"!!! They have different natures. All men have different natures and all angels have different natures. Many reckon that only angels may give healing. Healing may be given through any angel same as through any faithful man. In both cases curing are given through lying of the hands! Last what need to say about angels: they have no possibility to say: "I'm man".

Bible teaches: "And Jesus answering said unto them, Do all of you not therefore go astray, because all of you know not the scriptures, neither the power of God? For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels who are in Heaven". Please ask angels or fallen angels about how angels are living in Heaven! They are able to tell you many interesting things! ;)

Bible has one problematic place about angels: "But to whom of the angels said he at any time, sit on my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?" I need to comment that last phrase is question but not strong statement. I guess that this phrase is inaccuracy of translation!

CHERUBIM is rare creature of our days! During reading the Bible it's possible to find that they have wings: "And within the oracle he made two cherubims of olive tree, each ten cubits high. And five cubits was the one wing of the cherub, and five cubits the other wing of the cherub: from the uttermost part of the one wing unto the uttermost part of the other were ten cubits. And the other cherub was ten cubits: both the cherubims were of one measure and one size. The height of the one cherub was ten cubits, and so was it of the other cherub". Ten cubits is approx 5 meters in modern units. They are visible: "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life". They have material body and they can be easy distinguished from men by size and wings.

SPIRIT is one-component creature who was created personally by Creator. They are invisible! Non fallen spirits are not presented in this world, except Holy Spirit and Spirit of God-Father! Fallen spirits are mainly spirits of sorcerers. They escaped from God-Father. They are being breathed into people through bewitching! Absolutely all fallen angels were bewitched. If man was bewitched then he has fewer sins against the case when man is caller of spirits. I wouldn't recommend you to touch the world of spirits. Bible describes so-called caller of spirits (that's non rare in our days too). I wouldn't suggest becoming a caller of spirits because you may receive terrible plagues for that! In prophecy I was informed about salvation of fallen spirits: "not all fallen spirits will be thrown into hell!" God-Father personally will decide the questions of their salvation (because they have no possibility to be baptized and partaken).

I need to add that calling of spirits is enough popular abomination of our days. Omitted prisoners have no sins in prisons! Simply what they have in prisons is abomination in their eyes. If caller of spirits came into church with repenting then main job of church is to pray for him with blessing prayers and to pray of God-Father about fruits of repenting for caller of spirit. If caller of spirits is being received the punishment then church should pray for amnesty and teach this caller about how to leave the slavery through glorification of God-Father (for detail see: here). God-Father did inform me in prophecy that such plague is not for sorcerers, witches and werewolves. In general, that's maximal punishment and any caller of spirits should try to avoid that.

Advice! Never ignore repenting in calling of spirits and bring the fruits corresponded to repenting.

Important! Callers of spirits will have communication with all or almost all spirits who were called by them. Communication with spirits happens after baptizing. The spirits are able to emulate the God, same as fallen angels. It's important to not worship them as to Gods same as do not call them a Gods! Communication time may vary from several hours up to several days that perform losing of forces!

Advice! If you receive the communication with spirits then try to be partaking, sometime that may help! Example, if somebody called the spirit of fire then communication during several hours with this spirit may cause multiple external and internal burns and as result there is possibility to receive heroin after that!

Why? I need to answer the fact of that why spirits became fallen spirits and escaped from God-Father. The sins exist in Kingdom of Heaven too. When spirits who were created by Creator had sins then Creator granted their calling to everybody. I.e. calling of spirits is full analog of slavery for them: "He that leads into captivity shall go into captivity". However, exceptions always may happen!

DIABOL is fallen archangel. Also he is angel of light! (I.e. he is able to shine by light). He is visible. He has possibility to become invisible and enter into anybody! When he is entering inside the people the he turning off senses of touch, i.e. one who was entered by diabol ceases to fill pain hands legs and so on. Diabol spends a several minutes to fly from one city to another city, but he is not omnipresent! He is not able to be present in two cities simultaneously! It's diabol had dictate KORAN to Mohamed! That means that diabol is able to invent religion of the mass. Btw, Mohamed never called diabol as God and therefore he was saved! Satanists call diabol by own God that makes their salvation as almost impossible job! Fallen angels serve to diabol as chief but not as God and therefore many from them will be saved! Diabol has very interesting feature - he may transform himself into full copy of anybody (like liquid robot from "Terminator" movie). Even fallen angels have no possibility to distinguish diabol from man! Also he is able to emulate absolute voice of God-Father! I.e. he is able to speak by thunder-like voice and produce noise of many waters. Diabol produces these sounds consecutively but God-Father produces these sounds simultaneously. Fallen angels say: "You need to be musician with absolute hearing to be able to distinguish these two voices"! Diabol never calls himself a God-Father but he is able to worship himself anybody as to God-Father! But it would be wrong to think that diabol has main goal to worship people to himself as to God-Father.

Diabol has wonderful life on this Earth. He is owner of some companies also he has many mistresses. He visits restaurants in spite of he is able to call manna in this damn world etc. Our level of science-technical progress looks like stone's instruments for diabol. He is able from first looking at any complex scheme to say all flaws which have this scheme and suggest ways to improve them. Diabol is programmer but the level of modern computer's programming for diabol looks like grade school for man who has several higher educations. Diabol perfectly knows almost all human's languages. He is able freely speak on any language which existed since creating of this Creation. Diabol is able exactly say in which country and in which journal was published any article. Moreover, he is able to say circulation of this publishing then where it was printed then who is author of article then who is editor and etc. Diabol is able to cite by number any paragraph from Bible on any language. He may simply hearing record of voice to say age of man then to say by which spirits was bewitched this man what is the past of this man etc. During Old Testament days diabol did teach the people. He has own Sermon on the Mount a several hours long. In general, about God-Father about world about definitions diabol is able to speak many and many days. I.e. contents of this article diabol is able to extend up to hundreds hours of reading. Diabol has the gifts of rising blessing curing prophesying... Fallen angels of female gender say that diabol is best lover in world. Diabol has everything to be salvaged! But Bible says that diabol will be thrown into lake of fire: "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever". Although, if diabol will use own chance to be salvaged then he will become into angel of light and instead of diabol into lake of fire will be thrown somebody from those who will be thrown anyway who will call himself a diabol. Bible nowhere says that Lucifer will be thrown into lake of fire.

As you may understand, diabol is most perfect creature from all who was created by Creator! Speaking in other words, diabol is most complex project of God-Father. And if you understand that all faithful people should bless all and everything then pray for diabol with blessing prayers.

FALLEN ANGEL is angel who escaped from God-Father into this world. Fallen angels are demons, devils and so on. They escaped from eternity. Please ask them about why they did escape from afterlife world! They were under water during the deluge of waters! They are eternally living so no one has possibility to kill them. They have no possibility to be ill. It's impossible to be infected by venereal illness from them. Their body consists from bones meat blood and skin. It's impossible to distinguish them from men except the fact that they have no possibility to say: "I'm man". The fallen angels of female gender never call themselves by women same as fallen angel of male gender never call themselves by men. It's no sin to have sex with them. To understand who they are please watch porno-movies! 90% of actors there are fallen angels of both male and female genders! They have different ages and I know the demon who estimates own age as 60'000 years although looks like 40-45 years man. Many may want to say that demons are living in porno-actors. That's lie because they are not entering each other. They have possibility to become invisible during short period of time and enter the man! Demons don't live within men! They have no wings! I would recommend them to receive the MAN status in this world! I know fallen angel of female gender who did power praying and now she has possibility to say: "I'm man and therefore I'm woman"! They know why become a man is best choice for them! The rule: if somebody has no possibility to say: "I'm man" therefore he is not a man but he is fallen angel! Asking is only way to distinguish fallen angel from man.

Be Bless

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Would it be possible to make subj about 666 sticky(important)? Simply because the article contains the prophecy of God-Father!

Please understand that my article is fruit of my repenting and its populating is bringing of this fruit!

I just want to inform world that FIRST WHO MEETS US IN AFTERLIFE IS BEAST (if people are not inherit the hell(bottomless pit))!!! If people wants to avoid receiving of mark of beast then they should be muting during meeting with the beast!!!

Be Bless

Would it be possible to make subj about 666 sticky(important)? Simply because the article contains the prophecy of God-Father!

Ummm, no. No one's revelation is of more significance than the last or the next one's