Cancer

Guest mandragora

l

Edited by mandragora

"The cure for all advavced cancers"

By Hulda Regehr Clark

Publisher: New Century Press

ISBN: 1890035165

There are many other books out there, do some research, knowledge is power. Take control. Dont feel helpless.

My thoughts are with her. Hope she pulls through, which she can, all is not lost, it can be beaten.

[ 03. February 2003, 20:24: Message edited by: Slarty Fart Blaster ]

have you heard of cancer root?...its a red indian herb,could be worth a go!!!

my prayers go out to her......

hy Sybilla,

sorry for your mother.... rip !

i have see a doco on tv about the woman cancer:

they said that the woman who live in northafrica desert nether have some because they eat some oil from the barbary cactee.

don't know more.

Guest mandragora

Thanks, feel today a little bit better and will see what I find about this things.

Would like to help

:huh: Edited by Rev

im not so educated,and cant respond in such a longidious way but i do know that,the power of mind and attitude means a whole lot more than medicine...!! power..power....

It is interesting to note that for world cancer day (yesterday) a lot of emphasis has for the first time being put on the patients attitude. Many so called hopeless cancers miraculously go into remission simply by the way we perceive ourselves and the disease. While that is probably easier said then done, I am sure happiness and especially lack of stress are the main factors in beating it.

You said it T,

It's all about attitude and visualisation, mind over matter. Of course, stress and diet play a roll but once you have this dis-ease you need all the power your mind can muster imho. I'm going out on a limb here, but i also think prayer helps too ! and i suppose that's a similar thing to having a loving and caring, supporting group of people around you.

Mandragora, I'm sure that your friend's recovery is in the mind of many here. There are still some compassionate people left on the planet. Let use know how things go if it's not too difficult for you.

Love n' light.

SFB

mandragora,I feel your pain..I lost my mother in october last year to ovarian cancer ,Very sad... When she was diagnosed she was found to have stage 3 ovarian cancer spread to her bowel, and was given two years to live.....

Well that was eight years ago! Positive thinking and a new lust for life gave her the edge to carry on,Even till the very end,Whenst she went proudly and on her own terms.

Family support, Strong bonds, And a strong will can take the pain away from cancer and give a better lease on life for both the patient and loved ones...

Turning it into something positive made the last years of my mothers time in THIS world 10 times more fruitfull than ever before.

My love goes out to you and your friends,

You are in my second attention.

MOJO.

:huh: Edited by Rev