The Corroboree

:huh:

Rev

i am sorry but i don't understand the questions.

but in my opinion there is a difference between home family(girlfriend, boyfriend and children), parents family and extended family.

they can't see the same things and so they can't understand the same things.

i think you have to ask the questions separatly : some about the everyday impact in your home relations ship, some about impact in parents relations ship .....

and why did you forget to talk about the more famous family drug : alcool. the parents are the first to give some to their children and every time there is a family party (birthday, christmas) it is the habit to use it.

[ 02. February 2003, 07:21: Message edited by: VIN'S ]

Damn, usually where ever I fill in questionaires, my replies are in the marginal groups. In this one I am smack bang in the majority

Good concept reville. Seems like you put quite a bit of careful thought into that.

i wasn't too sure how to answer the one about would you take psychedelics for the rest of your life. at the moment i think i would but as i become more spiritualy developed i may not need to take them as much