The Corroboree
Hagakure

Youtube vids

IF YOU HAVN'T SEEN THIS ALREADY,

PREPARE TO BE BLOWN AWAY

• Like 1

robins face @1:35 Edited by qualia

^watched a show hosted by Eli Roth where they redid this experiment and I do beleive the recent one showed worse results but these experiments do show that one person making a stand against 'the man' can be the catalyst for others to stand up to authoritarian shenanigans

^watched a show hosted by Eli Roth where they redid this experiment and I do beleive the recent one showed worse results but these experiments do show that one person making a stand against 'the man' can be the catalyst for others to stand up to authoritarian shenanigans

yeah i remember i saw something about one they did in tasmania or something, and led the participants to believe they killed their friends, needless to say a lot of relationships were ended as a result of it.

Dont make wars like they used to...

• Like 1

^^

Sorry dudes I didn't realise it wasn't a real clip. The music is still there. If anyone ways this deleted I am fine with it.

Pretty sure everyone here will appreciate this one :)

• Like 3

how to talk a lot and say very little

going viral in the US:

Gangnam, Hong said, is a symbol of that aspect of South Korean culture. The neighborhood is the home of some of South Korea's biggest brands, as well as $84 billion of its wealth, as of 2010. That's seven percent of the entire country's GDP in an area of just 15 square miles. A place of the most conspicuous consumption, you might call it the embodiment of South Korea's one percent. "The neighborhood in Gangnam is not just a nice town or nice neighborhood. The kids that he's talking about are not Silicon Valley self-made millionaires. They're overwhelmingly trust-fund babies and princelings," he explained.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/08/gangnam-style-dissected-the-subversive-message-within-south-koreas-music-video-sensation/261462/

Edited by nabraxas
  • Like 1

Epic docco on Ayahuasca (1:23:46)

• Like 1

• Like 4