The Corroboree
sobriquet

Any one using liquid gold?

Personally, coz its coming out of my penis lol.

Is there something wrong with what comes out of your penis ?

the main thing that weirds me out about it is using it on plants\trees that provide fruits n veges, or anything someone would plan on consuming.

So what about blood & bone, or manure, or the abundance of chemicals used in the production of the F&V you're most likely eating every day...... Urine by comparison couldn't possibly have the same level of toxicity.

But as mentioned, nitrogen levels need to be considered, and dilution is probably a good idea to strat out - with the exception of citrus, they love the gold.

Edited by Green Osiris

hey creach i've used menstrual blood on things in my time and never had anything go mutant on me. i wonder if she was on some kind of hormones or birth control pills? tampons make a great menstrual tea bag. :P

*backing away slowly*

Andyamine: After experiencing a bit of black rot on my Eileen and a few spots here and there on other Echinopsis sp. I have I decided to go easy on the chemicals too and have just given them Seamungus which breaks up over a few weeks and the slow release osmocote pellets which has made them go absolutely nuts. The Eileen has more than doubled in height now and the others are putting on some decent growth too. No black rot since.

Jesus on Peyote: There's no 'dirt' or anything dirty in urine at all. The smell comes from the urea and other metabolites. Asparagus can make urine become very smelly for the 50% of the population who have receptors for the sulfur compounds in their nose. It's certainly not dirty at all. Like I pointed out, it is sterile.

GO: Agreed. I think the key is to take a bucket or 8 Litre watering can into the bathroom which you do your first urine into and then top up with water for watering onto plants. That's how I'd do it anyhow.

Edited by ~username

Is there something wrong with what comes out of your penis ?

So what about blood & bone, or manure, or the abundance of chemicals used in the production of the F&V you're most likely eating every day...... Urine by comparison couldn't possibly have the same level of toxicity.

But as mentioned, nitrogen levels need to be considered, and dilution is probably a good idea to strat out - with the exception of citrus, they love the gold.

ehh still cant convince me lol. im sure its good fert but eh, its piss! lol

Ill give it a go but no chance ild do it during flowering seasons of any veggies. at least thattle give it time to get out of the plants system,yea?

Would you eat anything thats been saturated from something that came out of your penis?

tampons make a great menstrual tea bag. :P
I'm betting you don't grow garlic then.

......or afford to buy Twinings tea like the rest of us.

Would you eat anything thats been saturated from something that came out of your penis?

I think cunnilingus is de-rigeur in some relationships :wink:

While on the subject of such excretions...

pissing on your feet is great for tinea or blisters especially when bush walking.

dont forget what ghandi did with his, cant be all bad.

......or afford to buy Twinings tea like the rest of us.

:P i'm an organic girl. :rolleyes:

Okay so I gave this a shot last night, and all can say is, HEED THIS ADVICE: if you're fertilising low, leafy shrubs like basil, bend your knees and aim low. Splashback on bare feet is a motherfucker.

On the plus side my tinea has cleared up :lol:

I can't recall specific examples, but I remember when travelling through Azerbaijan some years ago that certain individuals who were considered 'blessed' in certain ways had cures for specific conditions. This power of healing was often transmitted by the person on their deathbed by passing his hand to the next person who would get the power. A man I came into contact with would be able to cure certain skin conditions (I thought psoriasis) by eating a certain plant for a day and then collecting his urine which he would dilute out and give to patients who would come to him for it.

My only guess is that he was eating a plant rich in 'psoralen' which was being concentrated in his urine and thereby consumed by the people seeking the cure. What gave me this clue is that he said he would stay indoors for 2 days after making the potion for his patients telling me that he probably became very light sensitive himself.

He said that other healers would eat certain mushrooms for other types of spiritual healing and demonic possession and give their urine to the victims of possesion. I didn't cotton on to what sort of mushrooms they might have been until I read up on Amanita muscaria many years later, which I found out was also concentrated in urine and a drinker could enjoy the mental effects without having any physical discomfort like the primary ingester would.

Okay so I gave this a shot last night, and all can say is, HEED THIS ADVICE: if you're fertilising low, leafy shrubs like basil, bend your knees and aim low. Splashback on bare feet is a motherfucker.

On the plus side my tinea has cleared up :lol:

get a 9litre watering-can to excrete into then you can dilute if needed.....

tampons make a great menstrual tea bag.

I'm betting you don't grow garlic then.

only vampires use used tampons for tea bags...

and yes, they hate garlic...

dear oh dear. you take a tampon and make a 'tea' out of it in a jug of water and use it on your plants as fertiliser. enough silliness from you children. :BANGHEAD2:

hehe was just joking.

Doesn't everybody know that joke:

2 vampires sit at a bar.

One orders a glass of blood (expensive)

the other one just a cup of hot water.

Says the one with the blood to the other one:

"what are ya gonna do with that hot water?"

"Oh I was just feeling like something light today, like tea.

Found a used tampon outside..."

hehe was just joking.

2 vampires sit at a bar.

Ohhh - thats not cricket!

hehe was just joking.

2 vampires sit at a bar.

Reminds me of a friend that sits a tampon on top of his television set. When I once asked him why, he replied "its to remind me of the cunt who stole my DVD player"

..heh..hehhehh...Hahr....hahaAAarrrRR...kinda grows on ya that one!...good one GO :lol:

AJ

I've been using the gold for a couple years now and the garden (and lawn) really do respond with vigorous and healthy growth.

I found it best to pee on a different plant (or part of the lawn) each night and not return to that spot for a couple weeks. I usually spread it evenly across approx 1 square meter (rather all in one spot).

If it is near an area others use I usually water that spot after I pee, (with a watering can) to clean up my dirty act.

I would never pee on something I was going to eat later, that's just wrong! It seems the faster growing tropical plants respond to it best probably because they would need more nitrogen for all those new leaves they keep sending out. Our passionfruits and angels trumpets have responded with amazing results, and the succulents like it too.

It works so well I often pee right over the fence on my neighbours plants (It love doing good things for others). I also like to whistle my 'Happy Tune' while I do this.

In conclusion. It works so amazingly-well I will never stop! My motto is: 'Save water... PISS ON A TREE!' :wink: