The Corroboree
hardtimes

i know this is naughty, but.....

I do know I am being indiscrete. I have tried to be subtle, but I have had no luck.

I also know i have posted in the wrong place.

but I have to throw myself on the mercy of you hippies. (that is a joke - :worship: )

I am looking to find a top supply of pap som poppy seeds, with which to make a daily treat. asap. all i wish to do is shake it up, preferably once a week, and ergo, have a comforting supply.

I have been looking for a new provider. my usual ones went off.

please pm me with any ideas. or email me.

and for those that what to tell me that i have done the wrong thing - you may pm/email me too. perhaps you would have some info to share after the lecture??

thank you,

ms hardtimes (aka desperate measures.)

sorry mate cant help you with poppy seeds but can provide pure heroin www.blackandgoldheroin.com.au just pay by credit card or even better i take paypal have a nice day

haha too funny

i would love to know how you can be discreet with 3 posts under your name.

think this is the wrong forum, and the phrasing of your request could have been more discrete, or at the very least much less incriminating.

fuckin' noobs :P

there's a thread from several weeks ago about a poppy seed champagne recipe. i vaguely remember someone near brissy suggesting you msg him if you're looking for a source of quality seeds.

I do know I am being indiscrete. I have tried to be subtle, but I have had no luck.

So when was that exactly, isnt this your first post on poppy seed?

You may like to try using the search engine, its an amzing tool!

Also a read of the posting rules etc may be a good idea.

haha too funny

i would love to know how you can be discreet with 3 posts under your name.

yeh - you are all real funny.

discrete can mean more than just posting on the forum...............chose your own epithet

think this is the wrong forum, and the phrasing of your request could have been more discrete, or at the very least much less incriminating.

fuckin' noobs :P

there's a thread from several weeks ago about a poppy seed champagne recipe. i vaguely remember someone near brissy suggesting you msg him if you're looking for a source of quality seeds.

i have tried that - fuck. they are not able to at present.

why do you think ive gone to this length?

do i just feel like getting abused by a bunch of unhelpful blokes????

So when was that exactly, isnt this your first post on poppy seed?

You may like to try using the search engine, its an amzing tool!

Also a read of the posting rules etc may be a good idea.

yesssss.......i tried messaging people. geez, cant anyone think out of their boxes?

i didnt fucking post like this before today - Because I Knew I would Cop This Crap......predictable.

i did hear about such a thing as a "search engine" please - do tell me more, oh great wise one.

jesus. try and be helpful rather than cranky.

obviously i have used the internet before.

btw: read the rules too.

I did want to do this right.

:BANGHEAD2:

you men are just cranky.

Whoa, what a post - wonder if it was his/her first ? I'm going to open a book on how long hardtimes sticks around. Anyone like to punt ? If I get enough interest, I'll formulate some odds.

LOL - I scrolled down while Im posting this, and a response just dropped in. LOL - take it easy man. Think outside of YOUR box and think that if you were a regular member and a newbie came on asking for a good opiation suppliers, all the while calling us hippies.

But seriously, I dunno if there's anything illegal in the request, (is P.Som seeds illegal?) but the tone is way funny ! I'm actually interested in what i think you're talking about. Let me search for a previous thread link that you might find helpful :wink:

actually, I posted a reprimand and then realsied he didn't actually incriminate himself. well, not as far as I understand the law anyway. I can't see how poppy seed tea is illegal.

so, no comment from me other than that this is one of those typical noob posts that we can really do without.

other people say bad things....i am surprised everyone came down so hard on me when other posts suggest and advise as they do. god - i am having a real bad time. can we get over this soon? please?

and some of these people werent supportive "as in the rules state"....

i knew i was being naughty.

actually, I posted a reprimand and then realsied he didn't actually incriminate himself. well, not as far as I understand the law anyway. I can't see how poppy seed tea is illegal.

so, no comment from me other than that this is one of those typical noob posts that we can really do without.

you changed your post.....? you gave me a rap on the knuckles and i replied to that.

yeah - i am new. and a dickead.

the hippies thing was a Joke.

Oh hell - you really want me to leave? am i that bad that i cant join your group? am i too diffrent? dumb? my punctuation wrong? too bold?

obviously too something.

cheers.

happy happy joy joy.

ps: never have i been this badly treated in a forum. i have blundered in before, and upset the balance. but this feels like a gang.

i did hear about such a thing as a "search engine" please - do tell me more, oh great wise one.

jesus. try and be helpful rather than cranky.

obviously i have used the internet before.[/quote

I wasnt trying to be cranky or rude albeit a little dry and certainly didnt lower myself to insults.

If you had used the few mintues it took you to write your insulting reply to actualy search the archives as you have illuded to then you would have found plethora of local suppliers for various kinds of poppy seeds that have been posted about over the last 12 months....

Edited by AndyAmine.

BTW: i am a girl.

:o

and - i knew it wasnt illegal to ask, because i have been reading your forum carefully, to understand the legality of asking. and given what i had seen other people write, i figured i could try, seeing as things are desperate. i probably couldve gone about things in a different way - but hey - this is why i am the person i am, with the needs i have and the crap in my life.

i'm exhausted. :blink:

I wasnt trying to be cranky or rude albeit a little dry and certainly didnt lower myself to insults.

If you had used the few mintues it took you to write your insulting reply to actualy search the archives as you have illuded to then you would have found plethora of local suppliers for various kinds of poppy seeds that have been posted about over the last 12 months....

no find on the plethora.

there is a distinct unplethoration.

if you have watered the dry - could you help me, please?

Edited by hardtimes

my apologies hardtimes for making you feel uncomfortable.

here is a tip for you

in your local city somewhere there should be a middle eastern grocer or something like that and there you will find poppy seeds you can buy in any quantity.

WOH! talk about a mob mentality. yes the elluding to drinking poppie tea could have been left out(tho not incriminating), but instead of everyone jumping on and starting a beat down try sending a PM to the 'noob' and explaining the situation instead of making a public spectical, its much more helpful to EVERYONE.

almost looks like mob trolling

EDIT - and my hats off to hebrew

Edited by Amulte

hardtimes: i think you're being hypersensitive. we're not ganging up on you, but for your own sake you could be more subtle. you could have just as easily asked about getting poppy seeds with high morphine content without implying that you were intending to use them for any dubious reasons. choose your words carefully is all.

a girl!!! they will all love you now hard times!!!!I also think that some here are being a bit harsh, everyone is a noob at some stage(usually at the beginning). good luck in you quest...

Edited by shroomytoonos

Whoa, what a post - wonder if it was his/her first ? I'm going to open a book on how long hardtimes sticks around. Anyone like to punt ? If I get enough interest, I'll formulate some odds.

Is this nescessary? When people act like this then of course newbies won't hang around for long.

Can everyone also please consider that any amount of discretion (however slight) contained in a newbies post is lost pretty much straight away once people start shouting about how illegal whatever they are talking about is?

Amulte nicked it clean on the head, all that kind of stuff should be said in PRIVATE.

hardtimes, the crew here is genuinely nice. I promise. There has been a large influx of newbies recently that has put a strain on the tone of some people, but we really do love you all. I apologise for everyone who made you feel unwelcome.

Don't make me get Auxin and his puppies in here.

I think an objective person would have to give hardtimes some credit... s/he has put up a signature, and a (sort of) funny avatar with under 10 posts.

GreenOsiris I'm not sure if it was intentional but I love the somewhat hidden things in your posts like little word jokes :) Things like whether anyone would take a punt or the quip about YOUR box but hey I might just be reading a little too freely.

But hardtimes, with forums, I'm sure people would love to be wide open from the start, but it's common for entry at first to be a little painful.

Nevertheless it's all about experience, and once you have a few beneath your belt all that information and more may become available.

Now let's get to your question. I assume that since you are a girl you like making muffins, all my girlfriends like them, and poppyseed muffins are quite delicious. For the important ingredient head to the local supermarket - Coles sells the best variety in my opinion - Mello Yello :)

Don't make me get Auxin and his puppies in here.

:worship: LOL oh yes please, its been WAY too long! :worship:

EDIT - I cant wait...

post-940-1169719417.jpg

post-940-1169719417.jpg

post-940-1169719417.jpg

Edited by Amulte

hey hardtimes,

if upost in the marketplace forum you may get a better response, also on the free stuff thred alot of ppl offer up p. som for FREE!! :drool: . We've all been new at one point, give her a break :rolleyes:

thanks, P