The Corroboree
DreamingNagual

Show yourself!

For those of you who dare :unsure:

I thought I would start an Official thread for Posting a recent pic of yourself!

Not for everyone, But A good way to put a face to a name :)

I will start off, This is me in 2006 Having a very good time after meeting a guy called Sid B)post-16-1169296127_thumb.jpg

Photo changed in edit!

post-16-1169296127_thumb.jpg

post-16-1169296127_thumb.jpg

Edited by DreamingNagual

DN

i know your intentions are purely kind hearted but im not sure how many volunteers you will get when we are all (most) doing our best to remain anonymous. (hence username and avatars) and then theres the trust factor.

dont mean to be negetaive dude and you did say for those that dare, but im sure you'll understand if you get more mountain goat pics.

(insert mountain goat pic)

(inserts a picture of a mountain goat mounting another mountain goat) Haha - this is that time me and mountaingoat got caught shagging!! LOL

Well, I have respect for the guy :)

Damn Sob - you must reel in the ladies :P

Damn Sob - you must reel in the ladies :P

ROFL :bootyshake:

GAAAAAH!!!! A FED!!! LOL :P

Looks like we'll have to be care ful around shroomy :lol:

This is me arriving home after a recent trip to Afghanistan (to collect supplies)

I cannot remember picture been taken...geez I was smashed! :bong:

index2_04.jpg

Lol, well I guess if everyone else is revealing their true identities, i'll post a pic of me - Just spent a night out with me mates!

post-2817-1169090823.jpg

post-2817-1169090823.jpg

post-2817-1169090823.jpg

Oh, so your the old gezer that seems to be following a little American president around everywhere? Making our country follow in the footsteps of other peoples mistakes? lol :lol:

Haha - KlUe, I thought you sounded like a bit of a dick! Just joking :P

Haha - KlUe, I thought you sounded like a bit of a dick! Just joking :P

WORLD DOMINATION IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok enough of that, I don't wanna start a political venting thread, but I totally disagree with Johnny H and George W and always will.

I'm thinking of our future generations and its looking totally f*cking bleak, it depresses me.

Go the Greens.

Good thread, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get into trouble from posting a pic of myself on the net, anyway only photos i have is this: post-1054-1169091363_thumb.jpg

And heres my favourite childhood memory: post-1054-1169091476_thumb.jpg

post-1054-1169091363_thumb.jpg

post-1054-1169091476_thumb.jpg

post-1054-1169091363_thumb.jpg

post-1054-1169091476_thumb.jpg

Well, while we are all showing our true identities, I might as well introduce myself:

post-2347-1169091496_thumb.jpg

My real name is Ugly-Ass-Mofo Who Shouldda-Bin-Squeezed-Back-Inside-When-I-Was-Born Smith :)

Sorry Nagual, I'm sure you werent expecting this thread to turn to shite... Oh well, we are a silly bunch of folks :P

in an ideal world we would all be happy to share photo's of our selves and not have to be driven into a cyber world sheilding us from a ignorant culture influenced by conservative politics directly influenced by conservative religion (represented by previously mentioned puppets)

but we all know this and it breaks all our hearts. :(

but then in an ideal world we wouldnt be judged by our appearance.

(insert mountain goat pic)

:lol:

Edited by endogenous

Yes. As much I think everyone would want to participate in this thread without masks etc; if you have made any post at all that has some sort of connection with something you would not want people to know openly then it is prudent to not post your picture.

This INCLUDES if you've ever made a post about a FOAF, SWIM, your dog, gnome or pet monkey doing any such things that people may want to find out more on.

If you haven't then it's really up to your discretion and choice. Remember that in future posts also.

Heres on of me

6c7398f0c05072e4fa2b04ab92230455.jpg

Me house

bogan%20house.jpg

me car

34def8628930727c17e3777808e53133.jpg

And me old man going to work

1be33b51e31dbc3a28ac12cf2b59ae29.jpg

Now its time to crack open another VB

Here is a pic of Pelinster and myself out strolling through the bush.

post-1464-1169103599_thumb.jpg

Pel is on the right in the pirate outfit with the handlebar mo' and im on the left with that mushie season grin. Dont worry about the dude in black, he is a figment of your imagination and isnt really there.

...........I hope Pelinster dosent get mad at me for showing everyone a pic of him.

23_mushroom_pickers.jpg

23_mushroom_pickers.jpg

p.p.p.p.p.p.p.p.paaaaaranoia!

better not post camping trip photos then eh? jesus.

IMG_4971.jpg

this is me on the dancefloor doing the "it was this big" dance :)

you see, i dont do illegal things, this board is about plants that are not illegal and i have no illusions that the police would come to this board specifically to waste their time matching my posts with this photo.

It´s actually a good idea. I´d love to post a pic from myself as i feel we have a good family feeling around here. Unfortunately we´re living in a bad world full of cops and other criminal individuals.lol. Not that we got something to hide. I really have respect people who post their authentic pics around here and i doubt it can be problematic.

But i guess it´s safe to post a dramatisation from my younger days....i might post a real picer later.

post-1140-1169105062_thumb.jpg

Edited by Evil Genius