The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
sobriquet

Monstrose Cereus peruvianus.

Here's a picture of a Cereus peruvianus monstrose I'd picked up a while ago from the good old "B" store.

It's grown a fair bit and I'm planning to take cuttings from the rightmost parts not part of the main stem when I get around to it.

Anyone else have any monstrose cacti they want to share pictures of?

this is my baby i was given 15 years ago as a 4inch pup

she regularly flowers

post-1277-1163731118_thumb.jpg

anyone have any unusal forms for sale i would really like to start an oddities collection

Here's mine, not as nice looking as you others. I hope to get a multi-headed one in the future:

6 weeks ago the tip was like this:

IMG_6257.jpg

Now, check out the blue growth, about 5 inches in 6 weeks!!! Thanks to the weather warming up, and being inside a small greenhouse :)

IMG_8365lo.jpg

ah dna the first and only perpetual motion machine.... look at the beautifull ways it moves.... the patterns it forms...

awesome pics... i wuld love a cutting of this for my collection....

oh i think i seen a hige one of these in a garden not far from me maybe i shoudl go and see if i can get a cut.

nice plants :)

wow, cereus peruvianus monstrose are cooool. My cutting just sprouted roots, no growth yet still after months. Can't wait till its roots settle in though!! Fast growth from these pics looks promising!

Sorry I haven't cropped the pic for the 56k'rs but you can see my cereus monstrose cutting in the middle and it took nearly 3 years to start gowing so don't be worried....shame dad took his digi cam back home as she's powering on now finally.

(i can get more cuts though ;-) )

Piss on them at least twice a week :wink:

Any reports on activity?post-300-1163970818_thumb.jpg

Edited due to misspelling via legal intoxication ;-)

Picture_023.jpg

Picture_023.jpg

Edited by mescalito

I have some massive cuttings that I'd really love to get rid of. They are in pretty poor condition but I would love for somebody to take them off my hands. Dont think the post office would take them so it would have to be a local pick-up. I was told by the owners who were thrfowing them in a dumpster they would be unlikely to grow however.