WANTED: Sterile Syringes with Needles

Edited by lsdreamz

stuff

Edited by spudamore

Got a pressure cooker?

stuff

Edited by spudamore

Edited by lsdreamz

What I meant is you can sterilise used needles and syringes with some success..pull out the plunger and just wrap all the bits loosely in foil on a trivet/basket. :)

Edited by lsdreamz

Pharmacys sell needles or give them away for free i think, something to do with clean needles and syringes for junkies.

I also have a link i found from a body building website they sells needles and syringes in australia, if i find it il post it up.

we sell most common sizes of syringes. if what you need is not in the store then email me and I'll see if I have them in stock anyway.

we sell most common sizes of syringes. if what you need is not in the store then email me and I'll see if I have them in stock anyway.

Why would he need to buy off either SAB or FF if sterile syringes are available from the local chemist either for free or for a small fee without shipping ?

This is a genuine query, as I'm myc cultivation illiterate, but about to start a grow project - and have hundreds of sterile fits to access, which I intend(ed) to use in my growing process. Is there a problem with pharmacy/medically intended syringes&needles that affect substrait innoculation?

Edited by Green Osiris

The syringes from a pharmacy should be fine... if they're not wrapped (and I assume they are) you'll want to sterilize them yourself, either with boiling water (or a pressure cooker). Otherwise they'll suit your needs beautifully. Peace.

GreenO...

Because you will need to be working with something around the 19 gauge mark; most needles supplied at needle exchanges or similar are far too small, however it's been mentioned before by a reliable source a few years back that needle exchanges do supply larger needles for different purposes.

afaik most pharmacies will require you to purchase, especially for the amount you'll need for the long term.

There is nothing wrong with FF, SAB or Pharmacy syringes or needles, essentially they all come from the same or similar sources; there are different grades from different applications.

Pharmacies can be a pain to order from as many will treat customers very poorly when asking for such goods, making a scene out of absolutely nothing. Many will lie to your face about what they can and can't supply whilst being very rude.

I can't speak for everyone but ordering from FF, SAB etc. can be for many reasons; convenience, supporting friends etc...

oops, got in a little too late...

Edited by gerbil

Why would he need to buy off either SAB or FF if sterile syringes are available from the local chemist either for free or for a small fee without shipping ?

The syringes needed are not generally 1ml fits. In fact, blunt tips are preferred in some instances. And the size and gauge are not generally available from chemists or even hospitals.

About the only ones that are available for free are 1ml fits. But to be honest, you have to hunt for them too. When we were doing our melanotan experiment the other week Daniel had to try and find some and none of the local chemists stocked them. In some chemists you get treated rudely with the attitude that they should not be supporting drug habits. They simply make assumptions, and many people don't like exposing themselvves to that. He eventually got a fit pack [5fits, water, filters, disposal bin] for $8.

Also, most 1ml fits are 17G. We will be supplying variations, including down to 31G, shorter needles, and 0.5ml volume.

Many people simply like the anonymity of internet shopping or the fact they can buy the syringes at a place where even if they were known they would not be judged.

I went into a pharmacy to buy some large syringes without the needle.. Even tho i didnt want needles, just the plunger, and the size that i wanted was FAR too big to be used for anything of an illicit nature, i still copped heaps of negative energy.

As soon as i said i needed syringes almost every worker turned and stared at me... there was this eery silence as i said 'u know dont worry about it, thanx anyway' and i felt eyes burning into the back of my head as i left.

Its so strange how ignorant and judgemental people can be, even when it is their job to deal with such scenarios.

BTW a good reason to buy from SAB or FF is to support the people whom support the community. Sure it might be a little more expensive then ur local pharmacy, but theres a lot of things SAB/FF and this community provides for free.

Support the community!

Not to do any of our members out of sales but syringes can be sourced from your local Elder's or similar stock and station agents and larger guage needles can be sourced from your local vet(though expensive!)...if you're in a hurry.

Just tell them you're after something to clear the jets on your carby ;-)

Edited by mescalito