The Corroboree
marsha

swap cactus for stones

have various trichs will trade for interesting stones of the colorful kind pm me if u wanna do swapsies

Are my sisters kidney stones interesting enough. :wink: They are big and very colourful....must be at least 10 shades of brown! :wacko:

have various trichs will trade for interesting stones of the colorful kind pm me if u wanna do swapsies

do you mean crystals?

Lost me "interesting stones of the colorful kind" If you mean mary jane PM me :)

Edited by cisumevil

LOL, knowing yowie I think he was just philosophising :wink:

Haha, Thanks for clearing that up!

This is great :lol:

well, it's totally against the rules and when/if the moderator wakes up I presume he will do something about it.

But it's fun while it lasted :wink:

well, it's totally against the rules and when/if the moderator wakes up I presume he will do something about it.

But it's fun while it lasted

Hasnt Rev gone AWOL due to a computer death?

But it's fun while it lasted :wink:

I've got dyed agate in various colours, also natural agate and there's lots of other stones out there. I say it's all fun and games until sum1 looses an eye

Hasnt Rev gone AWOL due to a computer death?

Thanks for pointing that out. Just had a look and the log indicates he's only logged in every week or two for a couple of months now. Nice of him to make alternative arrangements :rolleyes:

what the hell i have some Trichocereus pasacana, Trichocereus terschekii id like to swap for interesting rocks stones or non precious gems i have no idea what any of you are talking about :huh:

Nice Rhyme Green Osiris, but I don´t think it counts. YoWiE, most of the guys around only seem to like rocks which can be powdered. :P don´t listen to those philistines. :lol:

bye EG

Edited by Evil Genius