The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gomaos

anandenanthera leaves?

Ws just wondering if there are tryptamines in anandenanthera leaves as well, apart from the seeds?

Or in the bark?

i believe most or all parts contain tryptamines,and have read of a snuff made from the leaves.the pods are often mentioned too.

t s t .

very very interesting......

see if the genomes can find the time to bio essay....

"So many drugs , so little time."

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by brian (edited 19 October 2002).]

Guest reville

Given the presence of bufotenine in th eseeds and more pleasant tryptamines in the other parts. Is it perhaps possible tha the 4.5 thousand yeaers of usage was actually based on the pods not the seeds? with the seeds just literring the campsites as a by product - perhaps being smoked when desperate?

"Given the presence of bufotenine in th eseeds and more pleasant tryptamines in the other parts"- reville

Nobody mentioned more pleasant tryptamines in the other parts. Are you sitting on some juicy info? Hand it over, wheres your data from? So far i've just seen people mention tryptamines in a general sense and bufotenine as a specific tryptamine.

Auxin, the pods contain VERY goodly amounts of DMT. Quite possibly one of the best sources. I also don't think there is anything else in the pods to darken the effect.

Research was commissioned by a friend of mine only quite recently, but has been confirmed by bioassay numerous times overseas. Many retailers are now stocking the pods rather than the seeds.

why isnt the indigious way the POD way instead of the seeds????

shoot the bloody page wont copy/paste...

well here is the link http://forums.ayahuasca.com/iB/ikonboard.c...ct=ST;f=2;t=677

posted on july 28 ,in preperations, title is YOPO

interesting read1

"why isnt the indigious way the POD way instead of the seeds????"

Maby it is! People (especially ancient indiginous cultures) tend to be very secretive about their entheogens. If they were gonna tell a white guy about anything it would probably be the lower potency, lower quality stuff. The lowest rung on the entheogen ladder. A possible bonus is that after the shaman told a ethnobotanist about the seeds the ethnobotanist would make a big pile of pods from his seed collecting expoditions, and after the ethnobotanist left the shaman would just pick up the seed pod piles instead of climbing trees to get them. Sneaky shaman!