The Corroboree
ballzac

What from SAB have you really liked?

I've never actually bought anything from the store before, as I'm usually too poor, but I've got a few bucks at the moment and was thinking about spending it there. I'll probably spend 40-50 bucks, and I've been looking at the Argyreia nervosa 10g seed packet, and tossing up between I can't believe it's not Maroccan hashish and the Leonotis leonurus extract, but the heimia salicifolia resin and...well quite a few other thing caught my eye too.

I'm just wondering what people have bought from the store, what has surprised them with its quality, what has disappointed them. What smoking mixes, herbs, extracts, or other ethnobotanicals would people suggest I spend my small amount of money on?

Thanks. :)

I was quite surprised with the sargol top grade saffron.

It's good, but I had little bits and pieces over a long time (3-4 months) and with all the opening and closing and moving of the bottle it's lost quite a bit of potency. So take care of it and don't let it get too old.

The pan masala is without doubt the most delicious way to chew betel that I have tried. The A. Nervosa seeds I ordered a while ago were top notch, but I haven't tried any of the extracts you're interested in.

Also, if it's any help, each plant I have bought from SAB has grown with no problems at all.

T or whoever makes it for him, is makes some damn good Sceletium.

I usually just buy seeds or plants if I have money.

The pan masala is without doubt the most delicious way to chew betel that I have tried. The A. Nervosa seeds I ordered a while ago were top notch, but I haven't tried any of the extracts you're interested in.

Also, if it's any help, each plant I have bought from SAB has grown with no problems at all.

Hey cough, how's it going? Just wondering how much pan u use in a dose, and did you need to add lime at all? (sorry for the ^jack ballzac :blush: )

As for SAB the scelly is top-notch, but best of all is spending weeks loading up the cart with cacti :lol: , then finally paying up when the money comes through. Never had a problem with cacti health when it comes to t's, just a little discoloration, and the fresh growth's clean as!

When I used to do evening and night shifts I would take along the pan masala and chew it all night long, anyone asked I would give them a small taste, leaving out the chunks of betel nut and tell em it was an indian delicacy :lol:

And when I got home, I would smoke a cone of scelly to help moderate moods and regulate sleeping patterns. Anyone who does week about shift changes wil know why :wacko:

Hey cough, how's it going? Just wondering how much pan u use in a dose, and did you need to add lime at all? (sorry for the ^jack ballzac :blush: )

As for SAB the scelly is top-notch, but best of all is spending weeks loading up the cart with cacti :lol: , then finally paying up when the money comes through. Never had a problem with cacti health when it comes to t's, just a little discoloration, and the fresh growth's clean as!

Hey there :) Like Foolsbreath said, you can chew the pan masala constantly, its so sweet and tasty! But I bought a jar of betel nut at the same time as the pan masala and I'll usually have a couple of pinches of pan with 1 or 2 extra chunks of plain betel nut. When it's all masticated up I repeat the 'dose' another couple of times if i'm just sitting out in the yard relaxing..

I am rarely able to use the lime without burning some part of my mouth, so I almost always leave it out and consider it a treat when I'm able to get leaf-wrapped pan with lime included. To me it doesn't seem essential to the process, though.

What I really like is size of the plants. I have ordered from different vendors and stuff, often the same plant, and sab’s size is always much bigger.

Hahaha for things like Hemia I'd suggest finding a friend with a heap of material and making your own resin.

By far my favourite SAB product I have tried has been the Zonk caps though...

I've placed my order for Argyreia nervosa seeds. I think I'll wait untill I have more money or know exactly what I want before I get anything else. Thanks for all the replies. :)

I bought some lactusa viriosa and nymphaea nouchali var caerula a few weeks back

and i just got it in the mail now but they sent me Mexican Dream Herb instead?!?!?!?!!?

im going to email them now

as anyone else had the same thing happen?

EDIT: their very assertive about not contacting SAB, i cant find a contact email... do i have to send a letter in the mail?

argh

Edited by tepa

You didn't see the giant link in the store sidebar called 'Email'?

... or the fact that ALL orders are sent a confirmation email which you can simply use to hit 'reply'.

- which by the way is our preferred method because that way we have the order number and details available straight away (you would not believe how many order enquiries don't state any identifying name, number or even matching email address :rolleyes:)

Anyway, you sent an email, you got a reply within a few hours, your corrected product is on the way, and you get to keep the wrongly sent one as a freebee. What else could you want? :scratchhead:

...your corrected product is on the way, and you get to keep the wrongly sent one as a freebee.

I hope I get sent the wrong product :lol:

What else could you want? :scratchhead:

I would like a single plum, floating in perfume, served in a mans hat.

I sampled the 30X lionstail and was quite impressed. I smoked it slowly and gently on some inhert leaf matter, and about 1/4 to 1/2 cones worth of the extract on top, sparked up with a normal bic lighter.... Nice cool smoke (dont thrash it, nice slow, big lungfulls) and pleasent flavour. After a few minutes i noticed a calming effect with a central kinda trance like focus, easily induced smiles and what i would describe as a methylated thc feel if one could imagine that... I was quite impressed with its "new" kinda feel, or freshened like state. Great for listening to music or discussions.

:bong:B)