The Corroboree
cactuslady60

Australian Open Garden selling all cacti & succulents

[[:lol: Hi all Iam new to this forum but love it, did sell a few plants ,before and I think there is at least One happy custemer he know who he is .. Iam having a sell out of plants , collection is 30 years old .. open days are 28 -29 oct.06 please email me for address.as you might find some thing enteristing thanks for a great forum :lol:

Welcome to the forums!

Judging by your climate profile I'm guessing you're not anywhere near me, so for those of us who can't make it to your open day we would love to see some photos.

ummm... which state/town/city are you in please? Oh yes, and welcome to the forum :lol:

ummm... which state/town/city are you in please? Oh yes, and welcome to the forum :lol:

Logan City near Gold Coast .. will try and put some fpoto up in the next couple days

Welcome Cactuslady :)

Could you provide us with a list of species?

Thankyou

open days are 28 -29 oct.06

Damn...... same days as the Melbourne cacti show. Doubtful i would make it up that far anyways, melbs is much much closer. :)

Damn...... same days as the Melbourne cacti show. Doubtful i would make it up that far anyways, melbs is much much closer. :)

really a melbourne cactus show

i am there :D

cactuslady - are you selling by mail order or also if folks want to pop in and have a look? you're not far from here :)

:lol:

Here 'tis hebrew...eho2cacti was too busy bitchin' to actually communicate the information. :unsure::lol:

http://cssaustralia.org.au/content/view/51/9/

Hi all will be selling from my home as I have to many to list , there is just to many. will put address later when it get closer to the date .and it will be in the garden section of the courier mail the week before 28 th oct. there is loph. astrophytum, gymnoclycium, lithops, euphorbia, mamms . melos, turbincarpur,aloes, agaves, hawortias,notocactus,neoporterias, ferocactus escobaria,cerus,senecio,Pachypodium that are 15 years old, conophytum ,ceropegia, alluaudia, thats some of them thanks for enquire hope this is of some help as there is a lots cheers

:lol: Hi all,, my address for open garden is 85 edenlea drive meadowbrook Qld hope to see some of you there plenty of good plants for sale all sorts fairly cheap ,, thanks cactuslady

If you catch to Beanleagh train get off at loganlea , just walk past hospital turn left at next street and you are there, about a 7 to 10 walk from station

sweet

nearly missed thsi!

see you tomorrow!

Hi everyone just letting you know that this open garden worth checking.. why I said that? because I've been there! they are soo cheap compare other place.. the owner is such a very nice person :) she even gave me free cuttings! anyway if you after rare plant, my advise is, get there early.. some plants really big and mature but I only after small one.. anyway hope everyone is good..

cheers

Agung

Is there anyone going from bris this morning? mwha i dont wanna have to catch the train! :blush: I can put in for fuel... :innocent_n:

~all good im on my way : D c uz there square bears!

Edited by transDiMenTional

well what a lovely garden and what a lovely lady! me and my friend got ourselves some nice little TBMs and lophs at very nice prices and some long pachanoi cuts in exchange for a donation :) very glad we went!

thanks cactuslady60! :worship:

lovely garden and lovely people. But most important I thought was the purpose of this sale. I hope cactuslady will tell us all more about this because I imagine some folks here might want to support such a worthy cause even without the lure of cacti.

Given what a busy day it was I wouldn't expect her to be around for a few days though :wink: .

It was also good to see that two young guys could walk around with 5' lengths of pachanoi without everyone pointing at them and giving them dirty looks. Well, they might have gotten a few dirty looks, but that would have been from those who missed out :o

nice meeting you transdimentional and sorry we had to rush off. I was already on borrowed time as the day was originally designated for the Mt Coot tha orchid show :rolleyes:

Glad you guys had a good day and hope you found some treasures.. there was nice some cacti and suc's there hey..

I already mentioned where some of Cactuslady's money was generously being donated in my other thread (maybe I shouldnt have :blush: ) Dont know if you have checked the "my new babies" thread but these are what I picked up from Cactuslady.

Long cuts of pachanoi and lopho's hey, hmm, they must have been somewhere else? I cant say I saw them. congrats. Did you end up going sobriquet? did you find what you were looking for?

When do we get to see some pics.. LOL

Edited by AndyAmine.

Nice to meet you guys too T! always good to be able to put a face to a name :)

Also nice to meet you Organic Alien! I think i lost your phone number already :blush: I will shoot you a pm.

Pity i didnt get to catch up with u again Andy! U will have to come grab your plants one of these days! :P haha either that or if you wait til i get my van and am on holidays i will bring them over to you.

Re lophs and pach, You really had to look deep to find them! haha tell u what tho, I would be happy to trade some pach for some of that TBM you got! :wink: mwhahaha

:innocent_n: