The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
stonewolf

oh dear, possessing DMT while drunk is a very bad idea

I'd have to say it is the most irresponsible thing I have done in a long time. I was at a party and had a DMT smoking mix on me at the time because I hadnt been home that day to leave it in a safe place. Well as the night progressed I got drunk and the weed supply started running low. One of the people there was under the impression i had some "crazy weed" and asked if i could throw some in the chop bowl. I drunk say "sure why not" and proceed to add a gram of some fairly potent DMT smoke mix. Well, after that things got a bit too weird for some people to handle, suprise suprise. One person commented they have never had a cone that has made them lie down for 15 minutes and see the sky swirl in triangular colours, then they walked inside the house and saw the rooms swurve left and right back and forth. Another person I beleive had a breakthrough dose because they spent the entire of the next day feeling as if they were dead and being "so reflective it was scary" to put it in his words. Thankfully only 5 or so people smoked it. The majority simply thinking it was trippy as hell fun. It could however have been alot worse and I was lucky it wasn't.

What was in the mix ???

Just as a matter of interest!!

It was deffinately a strange weekend due to the planets and stuff. This probably had an effect too since so many ppl Ive talked to had difficult experiences this weekend.

Did you warn the people that you were chucking some DMT into the mix, or did they jst think you chucked in some potent weed? :huh:

topicstarter, regardless of your drunken state, you should show more respect for the material which you used as weed substitute.

first, it's sort of more a sacrament and not a pleasure drug.

second, the participants wher not prepared at all for what could have followed and last,

dmt when you are drunk is very stupid as they don't go well together.

one beer or two ok, but drunk no way...

things could have gone wrong, and in our trade you have to minimize all risks.

anyway, i will not allowe you to sort of, show off your bad ideas right here, this forum is all about the opposite of what you describe, a place wher one can acsess helpfull information.

but i guess we all have been stupid at some stage, so no hard sweat, but somehow it sound's between the lines that you are a bit proud of what happend, and i think you should not.

if you indigest material's you have to know what you are doing, and if you facilitate others, they have to be able to trust you, i'd say you haven't expressed thos qualifications at that party...

:slap:

• Like 1

It was deffinately a strange weekend due to the planets and stuff. This probably had an effect too since so many ppl Ive talked to had difficult experiences this weekend.

the cat that hangs out here was ultra calm on thursday night (full moon) then absolutely crazzzzy the next night when the moon was actually out, galloping up and down the trees all evening. it was a shame it was so cloudy here on the night of the full moon, it was absolutely beautiful the next night when the sky was clear.. wasn't the moon supposed to be at its highest in several decades last weekend?

...i guess we all have been stupid at some stage, so no hard sweat, but somehow it sound's between the lines that you are a bit proud of what happend, and i think you should not.

Sorry dude, but I think planthelper may be on the mark here...

Yep, PH is right...but its good that you can acknowledge it was the most irresponsible thing you've done.

Giving people potent psychedelics without their knowledge or consent can be very dangerous indeed....don't do it again!!

But its good you posted...live and learn!

Hi stonewolf,

you had lot´s of luck. Better be aware of that. Imagine one of the guys you´ve drugged having a bad trip and trying to escape the fires of hell with his batmobile. Panic Reactions are common. Never ever give away potent psychedelic drugs. bye EG

Edited by Evil Genius

this all happend in fairy land of course! i mean imagine if this story was for real. then you would be incrimminating yourself stoneywolf. possesion and drugging others.

thankfully it's just a made up story to teach a valuable lesson to other forum members that might be dumb enough to posses and drug with (ELVESPICE) others, without their consent and..............

i am worrying too much again........ am i ? !

Everyone makes mistakes, it's usually not a big deal, as long as you learn from it and do your best to avoid making the same mistake again (that's a general observation not targetted at stonewolf). Life is a learning experience, we can never be perfect, but we can always improve, and you can't improve without making mistakes. It is very dangerous to give drugs to people without their knowledge or consent, you got off easy this time. Live and learn.

Cheers

FCL

As a newbie to this whole new world you call entheogenics, and this forum, I am glad I found a post like this. I am quite well known for my stupid, yet often funny for everyone else (I get a bit enthusiastic about things when someone says "hey you know what would be funny!"), drunken acts. I love making everyone laugh, but I think this act goes well and truly beyond that!! I know even without experiencing DMT that someone needs to be prepared for it, and not just "hey, this stuff is intense."

Don't remove this thread, as I think it will serve as good guidance for other people like me. :lol:

yes the warning should have more been along the lines of "this is sacred and only for spiritual experience, not recreation"

Tho one thing ive noticed is alcohol will lessen the visual effect of tryptamines, but the mixes often have more than that in them ive found.

And yes its a good thing this accually never happened as i know no one here is a criminal.

Imagine one of the guys you´ve drugged having a bad trip and trying to escape the fires of hell with his batmobile.

ROTFLMAO

On a more positive note, a friend of a friend of mine recently introduced someone to DMT in a far more controlled and prepared manner which was a complete sucess. The person felt it was one of the most profound and beautiful thing they had ever experienced days after trying it.

On a more positive note, a friend of a friend of mine recently introduced someone to DMT in a far more controlled and prepared manner which was a complete sucess. The person felt it was one of the most profound and beautiful thing they had ever experienced days after trying it.

Once again I assume that all this took place in a location

where the legal issues of this compound are not a problem :unsure: