The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spiders

Bored? why not take drugs and try and invoke a demon?

:wink:

EDIT - I wouldnt do it out of boredom tho

Edited by Amulte

makes some sense to me (in regards to human thought forms and alien consciousness), however i doubt doing it just because u were bored would be a worthy reason.. b.t.w does it mention u need to take drugs to invoke lam ?

And on another note, WTF does satanism have to do with the oto and crowley ? just because they are occultist of gnostic doesnt imply satanic worship... The Templar and quite possibly the masons worship(ed) Sofia and the baphomet... so go figure.

hahaha

so thats where all the UFO's came from :lol:

and i would dare to say if Crowley was there so was charlie :wink:

And on another note, WTF does satanism have to do with the oto and crowley ? just because they are occultist of gnostic doesnt imply satanic worship...

To be fair, the author states that he is not an expert on the subject, and he also says the concept of Satanism is many and varied amongst its practioners. If you've ever read the "Satanic Bible" by Anton La Vey, you'll wonder like I did why they even bother to refer to 'Satan'. A small searching of the web will show how many people who regard themselves as 'Satanists' take a lot of their beliefs from Crowley and Thelema (Do as thou wilt...)

Note: I'm certainly no expert on the subject either!! :wink: I'm just a bookworm who has read many strange things (including some of Crowley's stuff. Diary of a Drug Fiend, anyone?)

I think you'll fnd that the masons dont and have never worshipped baphomet. Whether the Templars even did or did in the way that the Pope at the time suggested is also quite unclear.

There is no reference in that link to drugs - i just added that to give the experience that extra level of weirdness ;)

I myself wouldnt try to contact the Lam - ive had enough experience with the paranormal to last a life time

Smoke meth - kill two birds with one stone.

...on another note, why not take drugs and try and create a demon???

...on another note, why not take drugs and try and create a demon???

It happens nearly everytime you see a flannel wearing, V8 ute driving bogan drink too much Bundy.

-bumpy

It happens nearly everytime you see a flannel wearing, V8 ute driving bogan drink too much Bundy.

-bumpy

LOL, those dark flannel, desert boot wearing 'westie masons' of the Rooty Hill Templar are truly an aging underground society these days. We thankfully dont see too many slayer satanic patches stitched to the back of denim jackets anymore.

Edited by botanika

bluemeanie Posted Jul 30 2006, 06:06 PM

I myself wouldnt try to contact the Lam - ive had enough experience with the paranormal to last a life time

Pray tell!

:puke::crux:

'westie masons' of the Rooty Hill Templar

LMFAO :lol:

LOL, those dark flannel, desert boot wearing 'westie masons' of the Rooty Hill Templar are truly an aging underground society these days.

BEFORE ME JIMMY BARNES

BEHIND ME DON WALKER

AT MY RIGHT HAND IAN MOSS

AT MY LEFT HAND STEVE PRESTWICH

BEFORE ME IS ME UTE, AND BEHIND IS COLD CHISEL.

ATEH

MAFUCK

V-BITTERAH

V-GEDULAH

LE OLAHM

AMEN

...I kinda feel bad for peverting that ritual.

Pray tell!

:puke::crux:

I think i did before?? 1 story about a haunted house which i reckon would make a pretty scary movie and 2 less interesting stories about UFO encounters. And, no substances were harmed during the course of these events.