The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Yeti101

Coleus?

I read somewhere that coleus sp, includin blumei, had similar effects as Sal div. Does anyone know anything about this? I read it in on a page on erowid somewhere and have had trouble finding it again.

i actualy heard nothing good about it

heard of someone chewing lots of leaves(like a 100) and got nothing, so i think it's placebo

although it's a cool plant, very pretty, i got 4 plants,one is finishing flowering ,i might have some seeds if u want

spike

looks like the most psychedelic effect you will ever get from coleus is by looking at the pretty patterns wink.gif

After more searching on erowid, I found a number of reports, ranging from no effect, to something like a mild dose of mushrooms. No one who wrote in had eaten the apparently traditional 100 or so leaves. One guy claimed to have some succes smoking a small amount, and no-one could say what the active ingredient was.

There are huge numbers of hybrid Coleus, it is possible that some strains or a variety of the pure species is active. I definitely saw a hole appear in a table with things inside it. 30 large leaves (variety Hercules?) juiced and chewed.

hey theo have u since found the same species and done further xperiments?

Nothing.

[ 07. May 2005, 22:01: Message edited by: r. Jackson ]