The Corroboree
BlackDragon

Oh its Time for idiots again...

Ok, Sorry for this but Im a bit pissed.

I turned up to my local pine patch this morning to pick some edibles.. :) Normal thing for me a few times a week...

I just drove into the carpark and there was litter everywhere.... :angry::ana:

Obviously some "noobs" had been out the night before....leaving a pile of RUBBISH!!!!!!!.....and boy did they leave a trail of info behind -_-

There was a number of alkiholic beverages"Mercury dry" something-er-rather bottles left everywhere, flashlight packaging...and peices of paper.... paper...hmmm whats on that peice of paper? :huh:

Well of course its a noob psilocybe id table from a well know site.... (funny that none of the "local" target species were on it) but nevertheless they had left it out in plain site for all to see :o ... and the other peices of printed paper had personal info written on them, adresses and such, bank info and a number of other identifying marks :blush: . Makes me wonder how stupid these people are....

From my breif walk in the forrest, almost all the fly agarics had been kicked over, logs and stumps kicked over, and a general mess was left. I wonder what these people are thinking.....

Funny but a number of the most obvious and peak maturity Subs were standing out in the open for all to see and they walked right past them.. Karma :ph34r:

Im tired and dont know if things rings true with anyone out there but Im deeply offended with behavour like this, and as an older member of the community can help but bring point forward.

^_^ Bd

and the other peices of printed paper had personal info written on them, adresses and such, bank info and a number of other identifying marks :blush: . Makes me wonder how stupid these people are....

Send them a letter

let them know, politely, that subtlety has it's value

and maybe give them a hint that they need to do a bit more research next time ;).

-_- Send a letter BD I know you could word a nice piece of writing for em heh heh

I hate seeing the local amazing forest/pine reserves being disrespected by ppl its a disgusting attitude that they have but works against them in the long run. Good to hear you found some nice mature subs that they totally missed karma indeed :)

Can you be one-hundred percent sure that the pieces of paper with an address were from the same people? I agree that a letter would be in order, but you'd want to be absolutely sure that it was sent to the right person.

deadshits - its pretty annoying. I had a great patch going - Id fiddled with it and re-isolated the mycelium and all and then these private school kids basically just trashed it. Ripped out all the mycelium for their own garden I guess.

Since ive moved ive had my eye on a few local patches but again some kids are basically just harvesting everything before I have a chance to go down there myself. Nothing is left...

yeah its bullshit, over here in WA you'll always find VB bottles and chip packets just laying around in what used to be absolutely pristeen mushroom ridden forest, fucking bogans is all i have to say.....a few of us had a go at some of them last year, i think its going to stick with them considering how angry 4 big scary someones were so angry about rubbish and how scared and shroomed they were ;) made our whole journey worthwhile knowing we'd done the world a service like that :D

There will always be people like this that run amok in the forest, unfortunately.

They tend to be young people 16-19ish i think.

I hate to say it but I remember back in the day on my first few hunts when I was about 16-17 I had little respect and turned over a good number of shrooms.

It wasn't long before I developed a sence of respect though, long before I had found what I was actually looking for.

Given a certain amount of time alot of these patch abusers will mellow out and gain respect, well lets hope so anyway.

Given a certain amount of time alot of these patch abusers will mellow out and gain respect, well lets hope so anyway.

We can all live in hope.

I hope that our good friends the subs teach them a lesson they will never forget.

I know of a few places like this, although one spot at a well known lookout is used by people as a spot for car mixes(smoking weed). I havent been there for many years but last time i was there, myself and a friend attemted to clean it up a bit.

We found over a dozen bongs and we took four shopping bags full of rubbish from the area and it was still filthy. It is such a well known spot iam surprised that the council or whoever manages the area hasnt installed a bin, so i guess they are to blame also. Then again what stoner is going to utilise a bin when they can do what everyone else does and just toss it out the window.

Such a nice spot turned to shit, its not that hard to take your rubbish home and bin it.

I cant imagine anyone disrespecting the forest after they have experienced subs on a heavy level

I cant imagine anyone disrespecting the forest after they have experienced subs on a heavy level

you are obviously not from an area that is heavily infested with bogans that care only for how "fucked up" they can get on whatever substance is available.

I grew up in a small town, in this town there is very little to do when you're young, most youth spend there time abusing substances (cannabis, alcohol, amphetamines, etc..)

When I was a fair bit younger, me and my mates used to have a bit of trouble with the local bogans. As we grew older though we started to hang out with the bogans, over the years we found with our influence a lot of the angry bogans cleaned up their act, started smoking a bit of weed, taking mushrooms/acid and cutting back on their amph/alc intake.

One of the most twistedly rewarding things I ever saw was a 'little big man' bogan type who had always hassled me and my friends when we were younger, he'd come along with some guys we'd invited to a doof, he'd taken some mdma and basically broken down, the image that remains in my head, is that guy in the arms of a male dreadlocked hippy bawling his eyes out. Not something you’d expect from your small town bogan.

What has this really got to do with anything? I'm not really sure, just rambling on...