The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
chilli

At last!

At last I have secured a monstrose pachanoi in NZ! The guy I bought this off had at least fifty of them, most of them a lot bigger, but he would only part with this one little baby! I'll keep hassling him out though.

post-1250-1144904542_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of the little guy next to what I think is a Spachianus, whcih I got from the same place.

post-1250-1144904651_thumb.jpg

Beautiful little specimen

Hopefully I will be over in nz in a couple of months time, whats the penalties for smuggling? :P

Is there any crested or monstrose pachanois in australia?

mexicali has some trichocereus sp cristate ones for sale. ive got a trichocereus pachanoi and a trichocereus cuzcoensis cristate plants.

Guest Mexicali
mexicali has some trichocereus sp cristate ones for sale. ive got a trichocereus pachanoi and a trichocereus cuzcoensis cristate plants.

Yes, they are cultivars.

The surrogate "mother" of the seed is the Trichocereus Grandiflorus, but the pollen was crossed with something I'm still trying to figure out....maybe if one reverts back away from the crest-forma, then I can see what the heck it is :)

....maybe if one reverts back away from the crest-forma, then I can see what the heck it is :)

Right, so they can do that, hey? One of the big fella's at the nursery where I scored this little guy had what looked like a normal pup growing off of it.