The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
J Smith

Mix CD Continual Trading Thread

I miss the seed and plant continual trading thread, but I understand why it had to stop. I hope the mods don't mind a mix CD trading thread, a place for people to trade mix CDs. What's the worst that can happen, someone doesn't receive a CD of songs they could hear on YouTube?

Vvvv receives a mix cd of my favourite songs vvv

• Like 1

People still play cd's?

• Like 1

People still play cd's what incog?

I am well aware that CDs are old tech, but there is something about receiving a parcel in the mail that feels so right.

Edited by J Smith
  • Like 3

I love CD's

Ok I'd like you to think about this for just a second..............

Done?

Now

You realise this would be breaking copyright laws don't you ?
which I guess would mean your technically using this site for illegal activities or at least incriminating yourself
which would be against forum rules

maybe they are songs he has recorded himself with his garage band.......or the songs are older than 50 years old and the copyright laws no longer are applicable.......

Ive always thought visual artists should charge per view as well.

• Like 1

Cool, i missed the plant trading thread days. What's the deal with mix cd trading? Post a CD of your own mix (Dj sets or self-produced or individual tracks from artists) to someone who will also post one to you, or...?

Cool, i missed the plant trading thread days. What's the deal with mix cd trading? Post a CD of your own mix (Dj sets or self-produced or individual tracks from artists) to someone who will also post one to you, or...?

I think in laymans terms mix cd just means a compilation of songs you throw on one cd when you're chasing a lady :)

If it's your own mix I would love a copy though. PM me :)

Ok I'd like you to think about this for just a second..............

Done?

Now

You realise this would be breaking copyright laws don't you ?

which I guess would mean your technically using this site for illegal activities or at least incriminating yourself

which would be against forum rules

But... Buuuuutttt... Aren't users posting photos of there mushie hauls all picked and In their loungeroom? Where's the "illegal" line start and finish?

But... Buuuuutttt... Aren't users posting photos of there mushie hauls all picked and In their loungeroom? Where's the "illegal" line start and finish?

aye, tis a fine line indeed. I just enjoyed a turkey and brie sandwich which i'm pretty sure is illegal ( at least in queensland)

Edited by glimpse

If I made a mix tape, it'd be all drum n bass and you'd be hearing the hiss, pops and crackle of my vinyl lol then I'd have to convert it to tape :P

Where do you even buy blank cassettes these days?

• Like 1

So mountain goat, if you want to take up my offer you simply post 'vvvv gets my mix cd vvvv' then you pm me (because I made the offer above you) with your address. I send you my mix cd, you send the next person your mix cd etc.

• Like 2

an ex gf wanted to be fruited by me in stockings so i did it once. I actually thought this topic waz about cross dressing :blush:

I'm thinkin

"Wow, that Mr J.Smith - he had the weird ballz to start a thread about cd's swapping images of themselves - what a freak"

• Like 5

If I made a mix tape, it'd be all drum n bass and you'd be hearing the hiss, pops and crackle of my vinyl lol then I'd have to convert it to tape :P

Where do you even buy blank cassettes these days?

Id take a listen!

Miss the old trade thread to, when i first became active here i stalked that thread constant, and actually had a diverse garden growing really quick because of it. Much love! I never understood why it was shut down, people not holding their end of deal? Thats what the trade rep is for..

I love making mixs for people, especially chicks i dig, i like this idea! I listen to amazing music and would love to share that with people here.. im in!

• Like 2