The Corroboree
HillLily

A Jolly Good Day to You - Intro Post

Hi all,

I got directed here by the fine EGA folks. Looking forward to learning more about fungi and their cultivation from all the posts already here - as far as is possible in this stupid fucking police state of a country, Australia, anyway. Like I think I commented somewhere else, it was Mr Stamets who blew my mind open with his discussion on Joe Rogan a year or so ago. Learning about that, along with all the new stuff we know about forests and how trees interact and cooperate with each other, has made me fall in love with the earth all over again.

I feel like we are at the end of one story with its shitty exploitative bullshit and st the beginning of a better story, as Charles Eisenstein says, a new/old story of connection and sensible but luscious, non-moron-capitalism living.

I don't know what else to say, it being 3.53am here and all and me being brainfogged at the best of times, so I guess this limp excuse for an intro shall have to suffice :)

• Like 3

Morning. Welcome aboard mate! :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HillLily said:

I feel like we are at the end of one story with its shitty exploitative bullshit and st the beginning of a better story, as Charles Eisenstein says,

Hopefully with the same rapid cutting and enduring paradigm shift that his namesake is known for :lol:

Welcome!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, HillLily said:

I feel like we are at the end of one story with its shitty exploitative bullshit and st the beginning of a better story, as Charles Eisenstein says, a new/old story of connection and sensible but luscious, non-moron-capitalism living.

Nice to hear from you HillLily, your in good company here. 

• Like 2

Better late than never; welcome aboard. Nice to greet a fellow Eisenstein fan.  And yeah man, you definitely be in good company here. This little corner of the cyber-world gives me the sense we can make changes for the better. :)