The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

The Storm

44 minutes ago, Halcyon Daze said:

So, the Russians weren't even involved at all then? Is that what you mean? I didn't even think that was a point of contention.

A lot of Trump's campaign has actually admitted to having various levels of contact with the Russians you know, even his own son in law.

Jeez the way Trump talks about Russia you'd think Putin was his Boyfriend LOL

Oh well, whatever...

They had contact with russians?  holy shit.  Case closed.

The only viable way they could really influence the election that immediately comes to mind would be handing the podesta/dnc emails to wikileaks.  I wont rule it out entirely but julian Assange has insisted the files were leaked from the inside not hacked and when dnc insider seth rich was murdered in dc julian Assange offered a cash reward for information.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Ok, I didn't know any of that. Looks like I'm in too deep here anyway. 

I find it funny that people think they aren't apart of the herd, everybody is drinking the coolaide just that they have chosen their preferred flavour. 

• Like 1

I like my koolaid fractal flavoured.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Siggor said:

I find it funny that people think they aren't apart of the herd, everybody is drinking the coolaide just that they have chosen their preferred flavour. 

That is certainly fairly true, but a generalisation.  i talk to a lot of americans who this doesnt apply to and some Aussies on this forum are similar.  Also im not nearly as partisan as i seem, im not convinced trump is a saviour, but when i see many people echoing a biased, captured media i feeo compelled to balance it.

The most terrifying possibility for me is that EVERYTHING is controlled oppo, that on any given argument every available option is cryptically fed from the same source.  Profiteers never care whose politics they back so long as they makr money.  However it could be that the top of the pyramid is concerned not with just profit but moulding a world in which their activity cant be opposed; to me they have chosen liberal policies.  Its evident in the eu, at davos, the way george soros tricked our youth into battering the LNP last federal election with "getup!". 

Again most terrifying: that both neocon america and the multipolar world seeking Chinese and russians are two sides of the same globalist coin.  They are all members of the IMF even as they build an alternate version.   every country has a central bank.  Are iran and north korea and syria equally in on the game?  Is this all a stage show?   Or is American strength actually the number one enemy of globalists (even as they enact a controlled demolition from within)?

Dont worry.  Plenty of people think along these lines.  From memory check out https://www.oftwominds.com

Of two minds, has some other random stuff but paints a picture that each "battling" faction of the superpowerful are not truly opposed but playing their part to keep themselves at the top and the rest of us at the bottom.

Certainly to argue that "im a conservative therefore conservative political parties are angels" is untenable and idiotic.  However to me arguing for a smaller government means fewer self-serving parasites.  Sometimes parties identifying as conservative might shrink part of the public service while expanding surveillance, policing, military...  Its fair to say that elected officials dont often TRULY embody the ideology they claim to espouse.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
Not

2 hours ago, ThunderIdeal said:

Again most terrifying: that both neocon america and the multipolar world seeking Chinese and russians are two sides of the same globalist coin.  They are all members of the IMF even as they build an alternate version.   every country has a central bank.  Are iran and north korea and syria equally in on the game?  Is this all a stage show?   Or is American strength actually the number one enemy of globalists (even as they enact a controlled demolition from within)?

Why do you think this would be terrifying?

The last sentence isnt.

The others depict a world that can only become more dystopic and hopeless.  If everyone is secretly in cahoots while masquerading as competitors it means we are incapsulated in a deception, it means the NWO is already here.

what we need is People-Power, not a 'Saviour'.

Firepower wont beat drones and nukes tho

Definitely.  Neither will people power.

Oh but wait for it "if we all just come together.."

I dont believe that.  People are stupid.  It works on a small scale, a unified group with similar goals looking out for each other. Try to include people that arent natural allies into a cause and your cause will stumble and fall.  

Why else does the enemy want to mix us all up in a big soup of divisions and oppose the right of a nation to govern itself in isolation.    "united we stand divided we fall" is somehow taken to mean people universally.  Why?  Unite all people and you unite all divisions, am i making sense?

Edited by ThunderIdeal

5 hours ago, ThunderIdeal said:

However to me arguing for a smaller government means fewer self-serving parasites.

The problem with this, I think, is that the power vacuum created by minimising state control would be filled. Smaller government is a nice idea in theory, but ultimately capitalism is a robust system and other agents would step in to fill the role of the state. We already see the lines being blurred. Private/corporate security forces exist across Europe (and probably elsewhere) that have powers and weapons comparable to the police force. Politicians worldwide often act in their own self-interest, which is equivalent to the interest of corporations. Corporations in the US are legally allowed to fund politicians. Smaller government at this point in history would just mean bigger corporate. The players would shift position a bit, but the game would be the same. In fact, the game would be worse, because capitalism doesn't have to even bother with the lip service about democracy. 

1 hour ago, ThunderIdeal said:

If everyone is secretly in cahoots while masquerading as competitors

These are not mutually exclusive. It's no secret that states are "in cahoots." We see it in trade, diplomacy, security agreements, etc. etc. Globalisation is a manifestation of international agreements. Nation states and corporations (arguably, but not always) all want to be on top or close to the top in terms of money and power, but they're playing the same game. Like a football match there are agreed rules (that get slighted as often as can be gotten away with), but the teams know the rules, what they can and can't get away with, and they play according to that. 

3 hours ago, ThunderIdeal said:

Oh but wait for it "if we all just come together.."

Not the kinda people power I'm talking about.

The problem with fire power is everyone has a range of differing opinions about everything. If we sorted it all out with guns we'd have a WW2 scenario and 50 million people dead.

Our enemies would then swoop in and feast on whatever's left.

Bad things happen when good people do nothing. Hoping Trump fixes everything, and 'doing nothing' are indeed one and the very same thing.

That part you quoted, seemed like i was aiming that at you, pre-empting your reply, but i wasnt.  Its just a common platitude im sick of amd wanted to rant about distinct groups being natural amd beneficial.

Theres a common thought that if you remove one set of overlords another will always take their place.  americans were bestowed with the most perfectly composed governance to date IMHO, a constitutional republic with an admonition to actively protect and when necessary rebuild it.  It didnt last long in its ideal form.  This was a theme in the hunger games franchise too.  A case of damned if you do and damned if you dont.  I kindve think the trap is sprung on mankind.  Governments exist to insure their own continued existance and the dominance of the elites, who are international folk practically untouchable. 

US independence was founded on massive class inequalities that persisted across history, and slavery that persisted well into nationhood. Atrocities were committed against the indigenous population that were tantamount to genocide, and the Enlightenment ideals the national government espoused (for ex. in the Bill of Rights) were mainly extended to the status quo (often excluding, for example, women, Indians, etc.). Yes there were some well meaning players, and yes there were some noble goals, but you know what they say about good intentions. 

• Like 2

Yeah, i remember we've been over this.  None of it changes my opinion.  

More relevant to the forum, nothing of substance but i shall mention it in case this goes anywhere.

Q has asked about the pharma industry, several things but i mention:

1 what if the cures exist already 

2 how many top medical researchers have been found dead recently.

I think its 100 maybe, and nearly as many holistic practitioners although he didnt mention them.

He says something like "chain of command will shock you", "these people are sick!" i presume a reference not to the ill but the sick minded individuals exploiting them.

22 hours ago, ThunderIdeal said:

1 what if the cures exist already 

2 how many top medical researchers have been found dead recently.

I

What do you mean what if? Corps practice of buying patents and sitting on them for profit is well known. And drug companies are not interested in a cure.

Wats this about researchers found dead? Speficially in the pharma field or is he conflating things like mh370? 

22 hours ago, ThunderIdeal said:

like "chain of command will shock you", "

Lol sounds like buzzfred clickbait

There's a new storm brewing> I can't say too much. Some of you will already know so I can't go into it right now. It's gonna be big people...-Trump's going down Crazytime!

Shhhhhhhhh (It's huuuuge...) 

• Like 1

That sounds like bullshit... lol

"Shhhh, there's huge a huge secret in the US, I can't say much here in the fascist republic of Oz"

:huh:

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/images/smilies/smiley_laughing.gif

• Like 1

He is doing parody of my OP.  I lol'd, good parody.  Actually though i wasnt being mysterious on purpose, there are just too many elements for me to collate them all, on a phone no less, for a largely uninterested/hostile audience, while for the time being the connections are tenuous.

Which is my answer to stu, the pharma post was literally "btw q is talking about this", i don't have the answers to your questions but you can dive into the rabbithole if you wish.  Type qanon pharma into youtube and see what the weaponised autists have come up with.

Ive read some fairly riveting unravellings of Q posts lately, but these to me are juicy undercurrents seemingly meant for the keen rather than those with meagre interest.  these events are very broad and much of it playing out in the shadows; like when zedo asked if theres a single page to get up to speed, i dont think there is.

I'll reiterate my confidence that the storm is real, it is underway, and serious stories will come out this year including summaries of what has already gone down eg lists of many resigned executives, officials and representatives, suicides, people gone quiet, disappeared or facing charges etc etc

Fwiw Q could be disinfo, if so he is a limited hangout meaning that scraps of actual truth are provided with the overall intention to deceive.  Q has displayed not just awareness of events as they unfold but a high degree of prescience.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

The storm is a overhyped piece to rally Patriots, nothing more, my bet is Carter will go down, Trump will stay in power if he can stay away from his incessant need to lie. As for sealed indictments people will realise it's just for felony charges which range greatly from State to State and a back up of the judicial system. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Northerner said:

That sounds like bullshit... lol

"Shhhh, there's huge a huge secret in the US, I can't say much here in the fascist republic of Oz"

:huh:

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/images/smilies/smiley_laughing.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Anyway, there really is a storm brewing. That's why Trump has hired an army of lawyers to save his bacon. Problem for him is that you really do need truth on your side when going to court. There's an even larger army of lawyers amassing against him.

He's quietly shitting himself right now. -bring on the storm...

Edited by Halcyon Daze

Ok ive been looking at Q more as he's leaving some interesting stuff, he mentioned the publicised aspect would grow from 20 percent to 40 percent or something, clarifies now that this is fbi, doj, white house and state department.  Ok cool, makes sense.  The larger fraction he said would not be publicised is clarified to be CIA.  seals are taking down 44 black op sites around the world in addition to two already, photographic clues from the operation left.  Rothschilds are involved.  Remember the air collision over the rothschild estate?  Wew, i dont need to tell anyone that if this is true then its amazing news.  i could add more basic summary but what's the point.  Most people are writing this off as a larp.  Nothing new to me, people dont like entertaining out of the box possibilities.  For those that wish to:

@Zedo i did find a site fitting your description.  its easy to read, it does lack some of the analysis you'll see if you look harder but its decent.  Here is the most recent lot

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/962146497985904641.html

@DiscoStu here is the page with the pharma stuff halfway down but it is sadly lacking much additional info

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/961392606205923328.html

Now backing away from Q. @Siggor thanks to you i did some sniffing around carter page.  Maybe not what you had in mind but it seems pretty obvious now he was a plant along with papodopoulos.  Page haf a cfr scholarship.  Thesr are bad guys. Youre sure right to imply that.  Together they tried to trap the trump team into flights to Russia etc, don jr didnt take the bait but page being a short lived member of trumps team enabled the fisa stuff to happen anyway.  So, interesting part of the story, might be a wrong interpretation but seems pretty straightforward to me. 

Enjoy the links friends.

• Like 1