The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

American election, what's your call

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThunderIdeal said:

We are still in deep doodoo.  calamity is baked in the cake, Trump not a wizard etc

I have nfi what comes next but its not good.  

Wait, you're not winding down the windows now are you TI?

The MSM so called "journo's" are acting like a pack of spoilt brats who've just been told they are not allowed out to play.  They are genuinely offended by the loss which really displays how impartial they are.

They are dragging out has been politicians to help add to their tantrum like display of bias and loss.

It seems the establishment is threatened and offended.

Let's all vote for Dick Smith and wipe our national debt too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Glaukus said:

Wait, you're not winding down the windows now are you TI?

What?

I am stoked that trum won.  

World economy is still gonna tank.  Trump is a miracle but hes not jesus.

Next elections to watch are Austria, France, Germany then Italy.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

Well he got what he wanted. Now let's see him make America great again. Or maybe none of that matters anymore. 

• Like 1

Thunder - so now that he's in, what kind of positive changes do you think he'll achieve? Anything you're worried about him doing?

dang i had to come here to find the result

does that mean hillary lost?

*imagines hillary smashing up the whitehouse on way out leaving turds alover the seats in the bathrooms and toilet paper all down the halls with remaining pictures barely hanging from their final affixes...

nailing obama one bursting his nose to a red waterfall~*...

• Like 1

pistolgrip trump on mah lap at aall taaahmes!

i sure hope my uk election prediction of the conbastatives losing also comes true

5 hours ago, DiscoStu said:

got fucking routed

Her and all her jew dollars

And to think Trump took in zero super pac funds, the RNC shunned him.... he was out-cashed by a factor of about ten

Pahahaha!

Much credit to Ron Paul as without his presidential bids i think fewer Americans would have seen beyond the haze of propaganda.   I think Ron could have been a better sport.... yes, he should have been president himself, but life is a bitch.  Trashing Donald even after his son Rand dropped out of the race wasnt very cool if Ron, but everybody was on that bandwagon right?  

Edited by ThunderIdeal

As president of the the United States Trump is an honest guy :)

Edited by manu
  • Like 2

Will a blanket of darkness to descend like it did when Biff got the almanac in back to the future?

Or did that already happen when they brought the twin towers down and sent the world off an evil tangent.

The stock market plunge could pop a few bubbles on the derivative market and break a few hearts.

As usual mum and dad investors will suffer and rothschilds and rockerfellas will be waiting to buy up all the cheap recently dumped stocks. If history proves anything it would have been them who started dumping stocks to create that panic situation so they could cash in when it bottoms out.

• Like 2

I just heard on the radio that the stock market is back up.

Now the media whores on the radio seem be indicating that don getting in could be a good thing and they're speaking positively about him.

What a backflip, for the entire campaign they've constantly dumped buckets full of shit on him and everything he said.

I wonder if the rest of the MSM will fall into line too.

• Like 1

Media = worse than whores

I mean thats unfair to whores, who provide a fair service, and have done nothing to deserve being compared alongside these liars

Watch Milo steal their icecream while they fail at reporting Trump's triumph

Also related, the less white less fabulous version of Milo

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

I see it as generally the same upheaval with the politicians and global elite. A particular understanding needs to be presented in as opposed to the current social control memes in the global consciousness. Generally it is still the same as over on pfcn, that we are looking at major earth changes and a large reduction in the population. There would be evacuation procedures in place, off the top of my head spaceships and some other rogue / habitable planets and transition zones and there has been a significant amount of focus on the peaceful termination of a human vehicle.

Edited by manu

22 hours ago, hashslingr said:

Thunder - so now that he's in, what kind of positive changes do you think he'll achieve? Anything you're worried about him doing?

Thunder Ideal - surely given how strongly you backed Trump you've got some opinions on this? I'm curious, now that the theatre is over, what kind of a president you think he'll actually be (in terms of what kind of policy he'll actually implement, how the US will be affected by his presidency etc).

Your last comment to me failed to take into account what I actually said so why should I offer up speculation?  i dont think youre interested in my opinion... i've already given it anyway.

America just got grabbed by the pussy.

• Like 4

It's a roll of the dice, a total gamble. People don't know what kinda prez he'll be. We just have to strap in and hope for the best.

IMO he's proven himself as a fascist, a dictator, and conartist etc. There is absolutely no reason to suppose he could somehow miraculously make America Great Again. Otherwise he would have spent his campaign outlining his grand plans rather than engaging in the worst shit fight we have ever witnessed. 

Dream time is over, shit just got real for America and unfortunately for the rest of the free world too.

No offence Thunder but you seem to be really apologizing for Trump all of a sudden. If things turn to shit there'll be no one else to blame but the most unqualified conman ever to become prez.

Nice gamble America... Big mistake :(

Bros

• Like 2

Republicans have had 8 years to talk like that but have done the complete opposite. 

Trump has run a campaign based on hatred and threats of jail and how there will be riots in the streets etc. And now he wishes for the country to unify behind him.

If Hitler was voted in would you expect dems to unify behind him, or would they excercise their right to demonstrate and begin their next campaign to get rid of him.

To Dems Trump = Hitler and needs to be  rejected and ousted asap.

Thunder - what did I fail to take into account? This is a long thread and I was asking from a general perspective: now that he's in what you actually think he will achieve? A lot of what's been discussed in this thread follows Trump's method of appealing to scandal, using bombast, empty rhetoric, demonisation, and other distractions from actual politics. Like Trump's campaign, there's been little discussion of actual policy. Given that you've been a staunch supporter of him, now that he's in and we can drop the discussion of who will win, doesn't it make sense to talk about the effects of this outcome in a more meaningful way?

• Like 1

-well he's gonna take away health care from millions of people who've never been able to afford it before. I guess that'll make it great for the insurance companies again.

And build a wall ( if Mexico agrees to pay for it). That'll help make everything great again too.

And Russia has a green light to f**k with the world on a whole new level. Great if you wanna get rich out of war.

Can't wait to see how everything  starts getting great again, all bacause we rolled the dice on an empty vessel.

My prediction is that he will become hated by halfway through his first term and s##tted out 'Tony Abbott style' at the next election.

Edited by Halcyon Daze

5 hours ago, Halcyon Daze said:

It's a roll of the dice, a total gamble. People don't know what kinda prez he'll be. We just have to strap in and hope for the best.

IMO he's proven himself as a fascist, a dictator, and conartist etc. There is absolutely no reason to suppose he could somehow miraculously make America Great Again. Otherwise he would have spent his campaign outlining his grand plans rather than engaging in the worst shit fight we have ever witnessed. 

Dream time is over, shit just got real for America and unfortunately for the rest of the free world too.

No offence Thunder but you seem to be really apologizing for Trump all of a sudden. If things turn to shit there'll be no one else to blame but the most unqualified conman ever to become prez.

Nice gamble America... Big mistake :(

lol. why would any of us care about american domestic policy?

in terms of foreign policy he'll at least try to mend ties with russia, which is not a bad thing. and as for anything else it's nothing clinton wouldn't have done a thousand times over. don't be so precious, you're believing the lies of obviously biased even corrupt media propaganda machines. the same was said of brexit, lo and behold it turns out their full of shit on that too. when will anyone learn the media is completely full of shit?

• Like 1

And Russia has a green light to f**k with the world on a whole new level. Great if you wanna get rich out of war.

duuuuude. you need to stop reading the guardian. russia isn't the one starting wars and laying waste to half the middle east are they. 

• Like 2