Child-like in nature
Rhythm
You have it or you don't that's a fallacy
I'm in them
Every sprouting tree
Every child of peace
Every cloud and sea
You see with your eyes
I see destruction and demise (that's right)
Corruption in disguise
From this fuckin' enterprise
Now I'm sucked into your lies
Through Russel, not his muscles but percussion he provides
For me as a guide
Y'all can see me now 'cause you don't see with your eye
You perceive with your mind
That's the inner
So I'mma stick around with Russ and be a mentor
Bust a few rhymes so motherfuckers remember where the thought is
I brought all this
So you can survive when law is lawless (right here)
Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead
No squealing, remember that it's all in your head

I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
The future is coming on
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless but not for long
My future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
My future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
My future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
My future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
My future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
My future is coming on
It's coming on
It's coming on
My future

The Flaw in the Process of
Creation By John Crawford

The major flaw in this creation actually happened billions of years ago and was not a flaw. It was an unrecognized event that contributed to the downfall of this whole sector and the introduction of darkness. Looking back from this level of creation there are several flaws that need to be addressed.

The primary flaw influencing the introduction and development of darkness was the introduction of greater density into this sector of creation. A larger flaw in all of creation is the manner of communication between the different levels of creation, the autonomy given to the Greater Creator Gods and their lack of communication between themselves and between the many levels of Creation.

From our vantage point, and indeed, from the vantage point of most of Creation it is difficult, if not impossible, to understand all the factors of the event that took place. We can only look back at the event and make inferences to the causes and all of the effects. We are well aware of the introduction of darkness to the sector and to the resulting battles on a galactic and planetary scale as well as on a personal level.

What we know is that, at some point, probably a billion or more years ago a certain segment of this Creation began to increase in density. It was a slow increase and was not noticed by “Those Who Watch” until after the rise of darkness and the problems that arose as a result of this darkness. It should be noted that one of the major problems associated with this particular increase in density was that the watchers could not easily see within the areas of density and the normal channels of communication upward were disrupted. An unrelated event elsewhere in the greater creation structure also became a problem to this sector because of the opportunities offered by the increased density.

The unrelated problem was a failed experiment in creation by a Greater Creation God (one with the authority to develop and build new creations) Not a great deal is known about how and why the creation was developed because the Creator God long ago absorbed itself back into the Creator of All. What we do know is that the beings that were created did not contain the spark of life from the Creator of All known as the Soul. Not having a soul they had no way to connect to the Creation structure and receive the flow of divine energy from this structure. The only way that they could gain this was to absorb it from other beings that were connected. They soon used up all the available beings that had come into their creation to aid with its development. Because of this they began to look elsewhere for beings that they could feed off of.

All but one of the Creations that they tried to gain entrance to was able to prevent their entry into their structure or was able to overcome this and return to normal. One Creation was not able to do this. Our Creation structure was not able to prevent this in the area called the fallen sector because of the problems caused by the increase in its level of density. The soul less beings, often referred to as demons (red eyes and all), were able to enter into the areas of greater density and to move about freely without detection by the greater watchers and by Creator. This proved to be devastating to the beings inhabiting the sector of greater density. Communication with the greater creation was extremely limited and the full severity of the situation was not adequately communicated outward or upward.

When it was finally noticed that there was a problem within this sector the beings responsible for maintaining stability reacted in a normal fashion and sent in beings to help with the restoration of the sector. Because the depth and severity of the problem was vastly misunderstood the effort was doomed to failure. The beings sent to help were met with all out war and destruction and were easily defeated. By this time the darkness and the demons had gained control of the communications and a vast barrier was created to keep information from getting out and other beings from getting into the sector.

After this failure the other beings of creation began working on a new plan of attack to save the fallen sector. This one was better planned using many more volunteer beings. After several million years the second attack began in earnest. It looked like they were winning, moving deep into the fallen sector. Unfortunately this attack also failed. It did not fail to the extent of the first one, and indeed, the work of healing this sector is still going on. The all out attack failed but many beings came into this sector and stayed to help fight and support all the beings lost in this sector. This is how many of the light workers came to be here. They came to fight and stayed to help the resistance and to give support. This battle has raged on for several million years. After the second attempt by the Light, all communication with the outside creation was cut off by the dark and the Light lost all communication with this sector.
This was both the bad news and the good news. The bad news is that the rest of Creation could not communicate with or help those in the fallen sector. The good news is that this triggered a series of events that alerted the Highest Levels of Creation and brought forth a new response designed for difficult situations. This started about two hundred fifty to three hundred thousand years ago. Part of the response was to bring in beings or splinters of beings from the highest levels and place them into important areas within the fallen sector. Some of the beings were actually inserted at earlier times so that they could contact individuals already in the sector and begin training them for the effort to come. There were some that were specially created and inserted at these earlier times so that they could begin the preparations for the effort. We are currently in and have been in this effort for the last 25 to 50 years.
These beings came into this sector with the primary goal of finding the source(s) of the problem and to help develop and implement solutions. The primary problems found by these being were the darkness and the beings that benefited from the increased density in the sector. Fighting the beings of darkness has been a difficult task that has been completed to the most part. There are still beings out there that are causing problems, but they are not a major problem at this time.

Now we are coming back to the discussion of the flaw in creation. Energetically, the major difference in this sector and the other sectors of creation was the level of density found here. At first it was thought that the darkness was the source of the density. After intensive investigation it was found that darkness was not the source of density but that the density was, not the source, but the major contributing factor to the creation and propagation of darkness. Once this was established the search for the source of the density began in earnest. It was found that there was another being cohabiting the area of the fallen sector. It was unlike any being before encountered.

Until recently it was believed that there was only one thing/being that could create a soul and that was the Creator of All or The All. It was understood that all souls originated from that source and no other and indeed there was no other that existed beyond that. What was found was that there has been a being created in this lesser creation, in this sector specifically that had the potential to create souls. This was unheard of in all of the creations within The All. We now understand that this was a deliberate creation of The All. We do not believe that The All specifically planned for it happen this way but that part of the experimentation of creation was to the end of creating another with the abilities of The All. It is the consensus of those who watch that this was a surprise to The All and because of this the actions that took place because of the increased density caused by the newly created being (baby) were not planned for or even understood at the highest levels.

What are what are we going to do with each other? How has this changed the interaction between us and the other light beings in creation? How do they help us now and how do we help ourselves? These are the questions that need answering and finding solutions to. I invite all of you to think on this and what your place is in the new world, new sector, new creation that we are entering into.

More later... jc

http://pfcn.net/Bulletins/Flaw%20in%20Creation%20-%20July%202007.pdf

What does this have to do with face book whoring

• Like 1

Del the Funky Homosapian is the bomb.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MoonUnitBotanica said:

Del the Funky Homosapian is the bomb.

Cool. I'll check him out :wub:

you just quoted him in your OP.

• Like 1

Facebook would allow a consolidation point to bring in a portal to the higher oneness through our level of density here. I think it's a good idea.

Sorry I don't understand how deeply each is reading into this. It can be difficult enough at this level of communication, however I do my best.

Yep, we have built a portal that is ready to come through matter itself. If I share publicly that is my permission to work, but you might get kicked out if you're naughty.

Thats the way I see the permission law, somewhat generally. As long as one approaches with good intentions they are met with love.

I took the brutal path. Our ancient way for this day and age. If anyone was wondering.

Facebook would allow a consolidation point to bring in a portal to the higher oneness through our level of density here. I think it's a good idea.

Well that may be a good idea if everyone was on the same page.....

How about pushing your pfcn.net agenda in an open and transparent  single thread.

• Like 4

Would be nice, wouldn't it ^

I'm sure people have noticed a bifurcation taking place around when I speak.

It has been an ongoing process by myself and the higher levels I work with to re-establish communication throughout the levels of density in this region.

We managed to basically clear out the whole lot, a straight up and down channel from the utmost levels of creation and down to the very depths. It took on a completely new kind of work with transforming the physical human vessel to achieve this also, and is still underway in its manifestations, but mostly complete.

Why I was looking at Facebook as it offers a pretty easy access point into the human sub/un conscious where these energies need to be literally anchored in through the matter consciousness. We are indeed looking at a complete vibrational upshift in the level of matter itself.

Am I speaking clearly enough?

Yes.....if you see it that way, I am the bifurication:wink:

You attempted to push pfcn.net under a guise that sure as -  is not.

I will bifuricate when you use my ancestors ways as an inroad as I see it.

No.... is your quest to seek members from SAB to join you on a facebook discussion of pfcn.net materials and concepts?

simple question, call me stupid if I dont get the point.

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 2

Why does it go to a dodgy facebook page when i click the link ? is it a real face book or is this some type of NWO trap .

What is this thread about .

4 hours ago, courage said:

Why I was looking at Facebook as it offers a pretty easy access point into the human sub/un conscious where these energies need to be literally anchored in through the matter consciousness. We are indeed looking at a complete vibrational upshift in the level of matter itself.

No.

I think you may have upshifted your vibrational energies too far to communicate effectively on this topic. Perhaps you can find someone who is only half-enlightened to translate for you?

Also your FB link doesn't work.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, courage said:

I'm not sure it is solely clarity that is the issue here. 

Perhaps people are concerned that your beliefs are not true - or maybe that the energies and entities you deal with are not be what they appear to be. 

Maybe, more pragmatically, and without forming a firm metaphysical judgement, they worry that the beliefs you espouse could lead to actions that cause physical, psychological, or spiritual harm - not just to others, but to you too.

Neither of these things call into question the honesty with which you believe. But no one is immune from being wrong - not you, or me, or any member here, or any of the people who worked with pfcn.net. 

Nor are anyone's professed beliefs immune from scrutiny, especially when they are so publicly expressed with the aim of bringing others around to a particular view and/or way of living. Telling people how to live is a high-stakes exercise. If you are right - great. If you are wrong - you can ruin entire lives. 

This is not, generally, personal. People here argued about whether or not Terence McKenna's 'machine elves' existed (and if so, in what way). And the debates about the nature of our experiences and what we can infer from them are ongoing - you just a haven't been here long enough to see us agree to disagree.

This a community that contains a plurality of worldviews on metaphysics, science, politics, morality and spirituality - and I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it is good and right that it does so.

So, no matter how convincing you find your eschatology/cosmology, it will take people a while to understand it. Even then, not everyone will believe it as you do - and (clearly) you need to be ready to accept that. 

• Like 8

there already is a sab facebook group

• Like 1