The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
DiscoStu

no one's wished bogfrog a happy birthday?

good call FP. i think we are mature enough here that the word crazy need not be substituted.

here is a twenty-five minute epic:

• Like 3

i'm sorry you had had a birthday filled with terrible things boggy,

just remember, there'll be moon in the future where everything just works out,

Blessings for another trip around the sun, beautiful chant, best wishes bogfrog :)

Love and hugs to you bogfrog. May you have many beautiful days in the future xxx

Thank you all for your kindness :wub:

Sometimes a day with some terrible things in it is great, especially if you have a high tolerance for not so good things, meaning that your capacity for enduring them (when really you don't want to) is particularly enhanced.

It was a perfect birthday. Perfectly not ideal for the first 14hours and then perfectly and truly wonderful for the rest of the time because there are some really special people in the universe who know how to help you to see that the good and the bad are innately intertwined, and every (perceived) negative experiences develops your will to pass through such muck into what you really want your life to consist of.

And its also nice for short periods of time to be around people who will unflinchingly let you swear like a sailor, encourage you to smoke, drink, shout and then forcibly cradle you like a baby while you semi-mockingly speak gibberish to them because they are quite drunk, while you're just angry and worn out.

Humans are good. We are an interesting species of animal for sure.

Yes Thunder, there's no need to substitute the term crazy. I know ;)

And we all know its often synonymous with wonderful.

I love you all and hope you all have millions of nice days and happy, fruitful times in the garden, in your thoughts and in your connections with other people. I even love the all the ones I have never directly engaged with, cause I know that until known (and really you are all so mysterious) that you are undiscovered (or observed from afar) living treasures.

I'll stop now, I'm getting too sentimental lol, and (brackety) ...this is like a speech at the Grammys where they start playing the music to shut you up.

Moving along... ;)

• Like 3

yes but to be drowned out by pink floyd is an honour reserved for special few

get off the stage

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 3

belations bogster!
i hope that this birthday weekend shall grow on you and you feel the wishes flow

yo, being dealt 'terrible things’ can present unique opportunities… and it is throughout such times that our efforts can be the most karmically rewarding. refresh!

• Like 3

Crisis precipitate change :)

• Like 3