The Corroboree
Torsten

Salvia divinorum and kratom will become illegal in NSW in the next few days.

Salvia divinorum and kratom dried herb & extracts will become illegal in NSW in the next few days. the loophole is being closed.

available from the usual sources, including (but not limited to) SAB and koda phytorium

Dagnabbit. Had no idea there was a loophole.. would have been keen to stock up on some extract but pay day won't come in time. Laaaaaaaaame.

I'd like to delete my post. but editing it appears to be my only option. Ignore this.

Edited by BabaBudh

I have not tried most, so can't give much feedback. only tried the Thai extract, but only in consecutive small doses, so not representative of the opiate effect.

it's a funny plant aye?

i've read heaps of bioassay's type post's on internet public forums and it seems to invoke mixed responses.

Individual biological makeups would /should play a part in the proper posted posts, imho-is my honest opinion.

veiniated colours is kinda reddish in popular opinion.

i must be closer to my full moon than i thought.

xoxoxox

Hi everyone, long time lurker, first time poster.

Does this end of the legal loophole mean that live Salvia Divinorum plants and cuttings are also now illegal in NSW?

The drug and plant laws just keep getting worse as the year goes by :(

any more saliva??

Yes, I was able to grab a few 20 gram packets from Koda before it all goes belly up again.

It would be nice to know if live plants were legal within NSW though, not sure if the change in legislation only applies to dried material and extract only...

As for saliva? Wouldn't surprise me if the government makes that illegal eventually too, who knows, it might have a minute amount of endogenous alkaloids that fall under scheduling :drool2:

whether plants will be illegal or not depends on the way the legislation works out later this week. we expect that salvia & kratom plants will be captured under the new drug schedules to be released soon. Whether they are captured under the latest amendement is sitll anyone's guess - it's just too ambiguous.

No one will get busted the day the law comes in [except maybe me]. They usually give it a few weeks for the laws to become better known as otherwise conviction is unlikely. So lets wait till the release of the laws on friday and I'll update then.

Thanks for that Torsten. Wouldn't surprise me if it falls under legislation, laws seem to be getting tighter and tighter as the year progresses. To paraphrase Terence McKenna - the notion of illegal plants is obnoxious and ridiculous to begin with.

I'll be interested to see the outcome once it passes though.

• Like 1