The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gomaos

e - good or bad

I'm truely not totally sure about this one. People are forking out 30 to 50 dollars for one pill which may, if you got a weak one, give you no more than a slight tingle in your brain. Ok sometimers there would be good one's as well.

E seems to be somehow related to amphetamine, which is a very addictive and hazardous drug.

So do the good sides balance the bad sides i.e. comedown etc.

I'm interested for purely scientific reasons,

since e is not yet legal in Australia.

But why do they have to be so expensive?

Guest Denis Shaw

bad very bad

jam 3 days of happiness into a few hours and you got to replace that 3days , thats why blenders can make you cry , coz you have no happiness for blenders left

I'VE BEEN TOLD BY A FRIEND WHO DOESN'T EXIST ... that the pills you get at street level can do FAR MORE than tingle your brain, they can make it feel as though it's being bathed in acid (not the good kind). You're lucky to get MDMA in pills of this kind. PURE MDMDA on the other hand, is quite beautiful and as with LSD etc, there's no "crash" ... you wake up feeling better then you did prior. This is quite hard to come by though - unless you're "in the know". The prices quoted are standard for the horrible little pills being passed off as MDMA, and are generally not worth investing in. Stick to the plants !!

One more point that i feel should be raised though - is that generally a lot of people use these substances as "party drugs". STUPID !!! You take them out in public (be it a club or whatever) and even if it is a "good" pill - your senses distract you from the whole experience, which lies WITHIN. Personally, my friend feels that all "drugs" should be used in a darkened room with eyes shut. SPEAK and the experience dwindles. Share your thoughts afterwards, don't even attempt to explain or work out what is happening to you at the time - surrender to it !!

It dawned on me that i didn't really answer your question - so i'll push the soapbox to one side and make an attempt. A turtle once told me that the best way to TRY and describe the experience is thus : when you awaken in the morning and take a BIG stretch, there's a point where it feels REALLY GOOD for a split instant. Imagine this feeling increased dramatically, flowing throughout your body for a good five-six hours. That's pure ecstacy. The turtle does point out though, that this doesn't even come close to the ecstacy induced via plant sacraments. STICK TO THE PLANTS.

Originally posted by pillhead:

Personally, my friend feels that all "drugs" should be used in a darkened room with eyes shut

hi Pillhead thanks for answering to this topic. I wouldn't know anything about the whole thing, since I never take any illegal drugs, but I also have a friend, His name is Wastl and his profession is garden gnome. I don't think he works much in his job though because he takes too many drugs and is high most the time. he said this:

"Taking drugs in a darkened room maybe good for some drugs, but not for others. Years ago I joined a group of "psychonauts"who were exploring lsd and they did exactly that: Lie down in a darkened room, take a trip and wait. Talking was not allowed. I don't know how long I lasted, 20 mins or 2 hrs, but at the first chance I got out of that room and away from those ppl who appeared to be nutcases.

Especially with lsd I would recommend natutre, a forest, a park, and some good friends with you, i.e.trip sitters.

With e, pure mdma, it is supposed to be good to be dancing or stuff, because that makes it better..."

Here's where my friend WASTL is not so sure, because being a garden gnome and out of work, he doesn't get much dole (that's because the other garden gnomes voted for Howard-Gnome as Dwarf-President)so he can't afford those expensive e-pills.

Somebody is this forum said once it would be good to take DXM in a darkened room...Wastl can't try this out either, since he's tolerant to DXM and all that happens is that it makes him sort of drowsy...

Still no explanation why dealers have to rip off ppl as much as they do and charge 30 to 50 bucks a pill...I've heard that 1 gram of pure mdma in holland is only 40 bucks, and that would make 6-7 pills....

[This message has been edited by gomaos (edited 05 January 2002).]

how much dxm has your knome tried gomaos? it really only works in totall darkness and a couple of hits of weed with it works really well. i've heard that a good psychedelic dose is about 800mg but you want to work your way up to that dose, some people are very sensitive and that could be dangerous for some.

800mg of DXM!?

Man, gnomes shouldn't start with that much.

300mg is a good starting dose if your gnome is experienced with psychedelics already.

Even less otherwise.

"You can never take too little your first time."

The last time my knome had 500 mg dxm powder, he just felt drowsy all day long, no trippy feeling or haluucinations or whatever, until at night he smoked some 5meodmt, only a small amount...almost immediately reality ripped, slime seemed to ooze out of the walls and stuff and he just stood there for the next 10 mins...

he has since got rid of his dxm and doesn't care abut it anymore...

Guest ziebonka

I find that when I use DXM in doses of about 350mg+ I just get dizzy, drowsy and it's altogether crap, but the other night I had 275mg and it was nice and peaceful and relaxing and I was seeing nice mild visions. I think DXM is pointless in high doses, it should be used for a mild high. Plus it goes REALLY well with just a little bit of tha herb.

>Man, gnomes shouldn't start with that much

no definitely not, like i said it it could be quiet dangerous to start at that dose

>300mg is a good starting dose if your gnome is experienced with psychedelics already

i dont think psychedelic experience has much to do with it, for most people 300mg wont do much at all but a fair percentage of people are very sensitive and more than 300mg could be quiet unplesant. knomes should start at like 150mg if they're gonna do it at all (and i dont reccomend it)

>my knome had 500 mg dxm powder, he just felt drowsy all day long, no trippy feeling or haluucinations or whatever

that's probably what would happen to me too unless i layed down in complete darkness (pitch black) and smoked a little weed with it

>I think DXM is pointless in high doses

hehehe rolleyes.gif you obviously havent tried high doses, the doctor reccomends 800mg DXM, 1 hit LSD and a lil weed, then tell me it's pointless in high doses. biggrin.gif

Guest ziebonka

I would really like to know why people get "smacked out" when they take MDMA, because when I take it it's a battle to stay awake!!??!! Isn't it supposed to be a stimulant as well as a hallucinogen??!!??!!

People get a smacky feeling because most e sold here isn't 100% MDMA - maybe a bit of ketamine - can't remember if it was one of those 'urban legends' that some e's contained smack itself...