The Corroboree

wayne swan fails to deliver a budget surplus

apparently the world is ending after all

• Like 1

worlds still here ... beers run out already :(

598503_510774065611443_506442144_n_zpsc6777e9a.jpg

woooooooooooooooooooo

• Like 4

More generally, the 2012 Mayan prophesy among other World events serves the useful purpose of distracting people’s attention from the most devastating crisis in word history characterised by endless war, environmental degradation and poverty triggered by macroeconomic reform.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-mayan-2012-prophecy-the-end-of-the-world-is-man-made-orwellian-doomsday-made-in-america/5316231

• Like 2

Distracted?? whos distracted?

• Like 2

The end of the world isn't on the SAB calendar , so that means it's not happening .

:)

• Like 3

The end of the world isn't on the SAB calendar , so that means it's not happening .

:)

It's on there now Amz

I don't why but it's showing that it occurs tommorow, I set it for today's date but something fucked up.

I was going to punch Santa at the shopping center today and put it down to stress about the world coming to an end.

I was stressed, but it wasn't the end of the world that caused it, finding a carpark had my blood boiling.

I blame that imposter in the red suit for it.

• Like 1

Well, the worlds still here,

no easy way out for the human race, so we'd all better get our shit together and start making whatever difference we can to this dire situation..

And yeah, gotta do all that painful christmas stuff too.

Has anyone seen a doco called 'Astro-Theology & Shamanism in Christianity & other religions'?

It put forward the arguement that santa is actually a siberian amnita shaman and that his image was appropriated to form the 'mythical christmas hero' we all know as santa.

Apparently the amnita mushroom season was in easter and the shaman would enlist the help of the village children (santa's little helpers/elves) to collect enough mushrooms (AKA easter eggs) to supply everyone for the year. The shaman then dried the mushrooms on a pine tree (AKA christmas tree) for use in the middle of winter.

Then at the winter solstice, he would visit each house hold with his mushroom bounty on his reindeer-pulled sleigh to provide the family with their trip for the year and guide them through the experience.

Often the doors would be snowed in so his only entrance point was the chimney. He also wore red and white to represent the amnitas he was carrying with him!

• Like 2

Yesterday wasn't the end of the world - it was the beginning of the new age. :P For me anyway at least. I made an unordered list of things I should do, and just the act of writing things down, despite how random the order, helped me clear my mind a bit. It's a part of my new philosophy - which is to "just do something when there can't be a plan"

And there's a lot of points really lining up in that argument there bogfrog - I think that you probably are onto something there. It's no secret that large parts of Christianity are copied directly from pagan rituals, and even other religions (kind of like selling smart-phones haha). The first few minutes of Zeitgeist is in a similar vein if you haven't seen it:

https://www.youtube....h?v=oZgT1SRcrKE

Edited by CβL
  • Like 1

i missed it:

end-of-the-13th-baktun_616.jpg

“Mathematics, science and astronomy are issues that have always passionate. So with our doodle today, celebrating the end of the 13th Baktun of the Mayan calendar long count system. But what does this mean? Mayans were advanced mathematicians and astronomers who calculated the cycles of the moon and sun. They had very specific ways of measuring time, one of these ways is the Long Count system, in which each year has 18 months with 20 days. The system also includes other units as the Katun, equivalent to 20 years of our calendar, and Baktun, which is equivalent to 394 years.”

“The importance of reaching the 13th Baktun, is that different from what happens with our schedule, there is a 14 ° Baktun. The count returns to zero. But unlike all the disaster stories that will surely have heard, at the end of the 13th Baktun, as happens every time just on Sunday in our calendars, it becomes thus begins Monday and a new week. Those who have studied the issue, explaining that this is because it works its scheduling system, and, although it represents the end of a cycle, it means something catastrophic.”

Edited by qualia
  • Like 2

The end of the world is here. Tens of thousands of hippies on the north coast of new south wales have taken extraordinary doses of dmt, convinced this will help them navigate the new paradigm. As the multiverse shifts, the australian government revels in the fact that thousands of innocent victims of the deadly acacia/ayahuasca alliance have done themselves an incomprehensible injury to the mind, uses its new rules to begin the banning of nature. The hippies fight back on the trans-dimensional plane completely unaware that physicality has been severed from possibility and the spiral into darkness begins. As the two realities diverge it becomes ever more difficult for the two to even communicate with each other, let alone become one, and so there is a very small timescale in which one must take ever-increasing doses of dmt to reach across the metaphysical plane and leave this planet forever

<p>The end of the world is here. Tens of thousands of hippies on the north coast of new south wales have taken extraordinary doses of dmt%2

The end of the world is here. Tens of thousands of hippies on the north coast of new south wales have taken extraordinary doses of dmt, convinced this will help them navigate the new paradigm..........................., and so there is a very small timescale in which one must take ever-increasing doses of dmt to reach across the metaphysical plane and leave this planet forever

Sounds like the end for active Acacia spp. in NNSW.

Hippies and trustifarians rip you heart out, there's no where for those trees to hide........... It's the end of the world, so all is lost......bar tickets to hyperspace. Do not waste time extracting your own, just make up a faux batch and trade it for some suckers hard work....... Morality is nie, tis the end of the world I say.

I have a whole skull made from crystal dmt, using it to talk to the ancients, will be worth a fortune when the time comes

Beware of desperate trustifarians trying to swap you a faux skull made of wax and rubbed with orange oil or some other shit. It's desperate times and someone's gotta do the hard work for them. Don't let it be you.

Note: you have been warned.

Where did that second post of mine come from? Weird. It's a sign, I tells you, a sign.

• Like 1

Distracted?? whos distracted?

That confused me for a little bit.

• Like 2

Love this shit missed my window Friday but meh here it is Sunday lol

• Like 2

I'm sure it was the beginning of a new age :wub:

Life is fabulous :P

• Like 1

I thought the end had really come last night when I accidentally shocked myself on a broken power board. I totally spun out, I had adrenaline overload and was really tired I'd had a huge day. I went outside and lay on the ground to earth myself but my fingers were tingling and my tongue tasted metallic. I was seeing auras and smelt burning hair and poo alternately and was too wired to sleep. Eventually I collapsed in exhaustion and woke up feeling pretty tired and depressed but okay now am hoping it's more like electro shock therapy and it's positive LOL

• Like 2

lol whitewind... take care mate!

Make 2013 the year we open our hearts to one another and live with love instead of fear... then December 21st 2012 will have achieved is goal.

• Like 2