The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

incognito

Chiral

Edit: fuck the advertising that image turned into!

Dunno about the rest of you, but I reckon licka is a good bloke. I mean shit, half of Australian humour is based of taking the piss and insulting other people. You have to be able to laugh at insults or you'll drown in them in no time.

You nailed the Ozzie there and yeap if you can't hack a bit of a giggle in here you won't survive out there..

hey guys what's with all that ways to call someone? cunt, pouch and the like

In greece we have a single word that we always use, sometimes once in every second sentence, some might already know it: malakas

So you begin to use the word malakas as soon as you get to know a person more. Or if you've drank a bit and warmed up. Some times you might say it too early, but pfff big deal... Still if the person is insulted, than he is really malakas, you know what I mean?

The cool thing with malakas as a word, in meaning is that's mostly refering to the male as malakizomai = jerking off , so malakas is literally the masturbator. In any case, it has no special gender overtone and is stripped off its initial meaning, so male calls female malaka , not a special thing.

BUT

I am begining to like the word cunt . I bet it make for lots of rhymes in hiphop lyrics

^^^ Greek chicks don't wank?

(they make up for it with upthebumnobabies amirite?)

hey FP dont knock it if u havent tried it :)

ive always wondered if there was any truth to that allegation, re. greek girls and anal.

my high school gf was greek (looked alot like Halle Berry i shit u not..damn fine and why ever since ive been attracted to dark females) and that definately wasnt the case in her regard!

is it a cultural thing? something thats passed down from mother to daughter? as in avoiding unwanted pregnancys etc.

lol who said I was knocking it? Actually a good mate of mine's first gf was in high school, she was greek, and was keen for the ol' UTBNB action.

Is it a Catholic generalisation? Don't the Brasilenas love it, too?

fucking hell FP you r turning me on.

edit- what does the NB part of UTBNB mean?

"up the butt no butter?"

another interressting thing is that the same swear word, carries totaly different weight in different languages.

cunt in english is a maximum word, but in german fut, doesn not posess as a bad reputation. fut never got used as a swear word in german, but now family members of migrants started using it. they obviously copied it from the english speaking cultures.

there are some countries which made some word illegal, if you use that word, you commited an offence (frogo spell? in italien).

another fazinating thing is that, the worst swear words can be used aswell as a token of great affection or respect.

if you hit your thumb with the hammer twice on a single day, than you are greatfull for swearwords....

up the butt with a nice banana?

Use the banana now baby?

the-lost-and-damned-seagull-24.jpg

ROFL, Up The Bum No Babies... which is why I assumed it was a Catholic thing. Well I don't mean ONLY Catholics do it, just that it avoids the whole preggers thing.

Also, swear words rawk! Such versatility! So imaginative when you string them together! You should hear me road raging... it'd make hardened sailors' ears turn beet-red. innocent_n.gif

My ex's friend's mother used to practice anal sex when she was younger to avoid "sex before marriage". Apparently it was the done thing back then.

Also, yes, it does seem to be a Catholic/Christian thing. Many Catholic websites exist promoting anal sex as a way to avoid "sex before marriage", etc. Seem pretty daft to me.

you lost a friend in this tripsis. not cool.

Edit: decision was made before last post. Then i saw, thought, and thing its still relavent.

Edit2: ive been married, thnx :)

Edit3: i also saw you edit that post multiple times lol.

Care to explain what you are talking about C_T?

i had you on my profile list as a mate.

i don't see you being a mate in this thread. Friend discharged.

Clear enough?

Not really. What's your problem?

none i just exited you from my friends list, you that slow?

your obviously cheering for people to steal money from people which is what this thread is about...

it is the silly season i guess? :blink:

Are you high? Because you're making zero sense. Please do quote me where I'm "cheering for people to steal money from people".

well your making fun of me, for point of him out, so indirectly your pretty much advocating people to do the same.

of course i'm high its hoildays baby!!!

but i don't owe people money :P

What?? Where the hell am I making fun of you? Try to make some sense damn it. Quote me your issues so I can actually see where this problem of yours lies.

wooooh i got negatize for being high, peace aight, remember that karma :)

agggggggggggggggggg

Speak for yourself mate, you started this. You fail to make sense, you are making accusations against me, which you also fail to back up, and you insult me. Seems oh so peaceable doesn't it? Perhaps you should get off the computer until you're a little more sober. Then when you are, explain what you are actually talking about. Also, unless you make sense, don't PM me like you just did.