The Corroboree
chilli

Anyone know where I can get this?

All the episodes are legally available for download on their site except episode 1 and episode 4, does anyone have these or know where I could find them? Thanks.

My local blockbuster had them last time I checked, are you in Melbourne? If not just ring around, I have seen them in several stores. If one was willing to break the law they could rent it and burn themselves a copy (not that I approve of such criminal acts).

EDIT: Just checked and all episodes are available on torrent sites, one might have to download all of them to get the ones your after because there are no seeds left for those individual episodes. (like I said I do not aprove of this kind of criminal behaviour though, this is purely hypothetical)

Edited by baphomet

My local blockbuster had them last time I checked, are you in Melbourne? If not just ring around, I have seen them in several stores. If one was willing to break the law they could rent it and burn themselves a copy (not that I approve of such criminal acts).

EDIT: Just checked and all episodes are available on torrent sites, one might have to download all of them to get the ones your after because there are no seeds left for those individual episodes. (like I said I do not aprove of this kind of criminal behaviour though, this is purely hypothetical)

I didn't know there was a DVD release, if so I'd be happy to buy the series if I could find it, but I can't really find anything online... are you thinking of the John Safran vs God series?

Episode 4: http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/158...-11-28-SBS)-avi

Episode 1 needs a re-seed, you would have to send the original uploader a PM.

PS: I have been in a state of drunken stupor for two days now so I was getting it confused with him vs god, dunno if the DVD's are out but I don't think so.

Edited by baphomet

the whole series of 'john safran vs god' is available to purchase as a set. probably check places like JB Hi Fi or whatever stores stock SBS tv shows. i think it was around $40 when i bought it years ago but probably much cheaper now.

peace

the whole series of 'john safran vs god' is available to purchase as a set. probably check places like JB Hi Fi or whatever stores stock SBS tv shows. i think it was around $40 when i bought it years ago but probably much cheaper now.

peace

But that isn't the series I'm looking for, it's Speaking In Tongues...

'sall good but, I just thought there might be chance someone here had it cause he's been mentioned a few times.

But that isn't the series I'm looking for, it's Speaking In Tongues...

'sall good but, I just thought there might be chance someone here had it cause he's been mentioned a few times.

oops.. didn't even know he had another series...good luck with the search

I searched for it on DVD last year only to find out it wasn't even out on DVD?

Can anybody let me know if they can find out if it exists on DVD yet and where it can be purchased?

ta

did you have any luck?

i'm also chasing these 2 episodes.

torrent stuck at ~82% for ep4 and 0% for ep 1

Haha, my episode 4 was stuck at 82% for ages, but is now at 91%, I'm trying to keep it on, but my torrent thing keeps stopping after no activity... and 0% for episode 1 here as well!

Sparkster, I don't think it was released on DVD, but you can legally download most of the episodes at their podcast thingy here:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/tongues

I have the entire series in XViD around 200mb an episode. Probably from the same set on the torrent sites.

I'm happy to make it available if you can come up with some creative way for me to send it? :)

ep 4 finally finished downloading.

i'm currently seeding it.

no luck on ep 1 though.

Haha I was just popping in to say exactly the same thing...

what's a good 'you send it' kind of service i can use to give you Episode 1?

Oops sorry, I missed your first post... WICKED!

I think mediafire is a pretty easy way if you don't want to sign up for anything... haven't used it in a while, but it used to be pretty good.

I had given up hope... now my life is complete!

Apparently the free account only permits files of up to 100mb :(..

*edit* - I know what I will do. I will split it into 3 rar files. I'll do it tonight.

Edited by Pelinster

no seeds anymore on ep04 :(

I'd love ep01 also if possible :)

Pelinster, you're a legend! DL those files now... episode 4 was actually really interesting and intense, no wonder it was banned!

no seeds anymore on ep04 :(

Plantsoma, I'll keep seeding, but my computer is off half the day, and for some reason the program I'm currently using for torrents stops them after a while of no activity... hang in there though, you'll get it!

Thanks for sharing ep1 Pellinster, much appreciated!

Hehe... Plantsoma, are you with bigpond?

Edited by Sublime Crime

Thanks SC, i got all of ep04. Cheers!

Fuck, didnt know you could find out that much with torrent, yep, im with bigpond. Is there any security issues i should worry about?

I can see why the episode was pulled, pretty good episode too. Heaps funny! In comparison, imagine walking in there claiming to have made a scheduled party drug and that was okay as long as you didnt distribute it. The feds would be straight onto it. I guess this guys a massive attention grabber and the substance in the bottle was probably fake. He still stated it was a certain drug though? Hmmm.

Thanks SC, i got all of ep04. Cheers!

Fuck, didnt know you could find out that much with torrent, yep, im with bigpond. Is there any security issues i should worry about?

I can see why the episode was pulled, pretty good episode too. Heaps funny! In comparison, imagine walking in there claiming to have made a scheduled party drug and that was okay as long as you didnt distribute it. The feds would be straight onto it. I guess this guys a massive attention grabber and the substance in the bottle was probably fake. He still stated it was a certain drug though? Hmmm.

I don't think so, I think that's normal, but I wouldn't know, so you better check with someone more techy... its just that there was only one leecher the whole time, and it had the same state as in your location on here.

Why would the death drug be fake though?

Hello Folks,

I am pretty new to the whole BitTorrent Downloading scene, I usually use Ares for my downloads,

But Torrent looks like a better way to share information & I wanna jump on board B)

I get it that I need to DL a BitTorrent Client & I have found programs like Vuze, µTorrent, Python Etc.

And At The moment I have decided on going with Vuze - Aka "Azureus"

Can anyone recommend any other good reliable Programs?

Is there any Pitfalls or warnings That I should Be mindfull of?

Is it a secure way of getting files?

Also Regards to the episode #4 of Johns show, I dont know if this is of any help to someone?

http://www.mininova.org/tor/165988

Cheers.

Edited by lsdreamz