The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Genius

Trichocereus Peruvianus Gnosis

Hi, today i found some small plants of of the Trichocereus Peruvianus Gnosis in my collection! Though they are still small, They are some of the coolest Cacti i have! I´ll post some pics later. Somehow they look a little bit like a Trichocereus Cuzcoensis. Does someone know where this clone came from? It´s a very spiny Peruvianoid and it doesnt looks like any other Peruvianoid i have. bye Eg

Yeah, they are cool lookin :)

Here's my Gnosis, one of the very first cacti I got..

med_gallery_2345_89_14299.jpg

Named afetr the nursery of origin Gnosis Gardens [in Germany i think], someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Hi Mu., yeah thats the one i meant! Its very variabel in growth but i can recognize the cool grey spines! Where did you get it? SAB?

Phosphene, thanks for letting me know! I never heard about a nursery called gnosis here before. Maybe its just a small one in another part of the country. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

I may be wrong EG? I can't remember now where I heard that and I did a bit of searching and can't find any information on it.

Hi Mu., yeah thats the one i meant! Its very variabel in growth but i can recognize the cool grey spines! Where did you get it? SAB?

Phosphene, thanks for letting me know! I never heard about a nursery called gnosis here before. Maybe its just a small one in another part of the country. bye Eg

Yup, got it from SAB :) Along with a nice bridgesii, my first two cacti. And they're goin strong still *knocks wood*

I have 1 or 2 small rooted cuttings of Peruvianus Gnosis if anyone wants to trade

I have 1 or 2 small rooted cuttings of Peruvianus Gnosis if anyone wants to trade

PM'd

What is the difference between this and KK242?