The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
planthelper

i am free

just want to say, i haven't had any alco & pot since a year!! :innocent_n:

i think aya helped me.

Excellent, ph. :)

good work! don't be a slave to the man.....or......in this case....inanimate substances.

but really, good on you.

why not go celebrate with some other substances? :wink:

Edited by frank

You're inspiration makes me think that it may be possible... just now I got a bit of stuff to kick.

Maybe it's time I gave aya a shot.

Well done mate from one ex-alco to another :wink: . And unlike marriage it just gets easier as the years go by :wink::lol: . Seriously, well done ph

nice one! hope things go that well in the future for you

i wished i could quitting feeling sad at times aswell...

everytime a relationship ends or even only stalls, or circumstances make me feel abondend, i get sad.

oh, i envy people who have a family, i just don't want to be alone.

i remeber getting sad as a child aswell with a family around me, but if there are people around you than there is always something happening and the sadness lasts only a short while and doesn't go deep.

when i got sad as a child, i always thought of things which could cheer me up, mostly that meant going up the attic, opening old games, toys and boxes, or i did build something.

now i still combat sadness the same way, i home renovate, care for my garden and plants, call or visit friends and go for walks.

when i get those feelings of abondoment, i say to myselfe everytime, "all will be fine, things will work out for you", and gee do i say this often.

And so it will. Congratulations for letting such strong influenting factors behind. Pot was a major problem for so many people i knew because they have allready been calm people before. Everyone has favours and risks for developing addictions. Last time i was drunk i rushed in a fight again. So i cut of the Alcohol completely. I have the feeling that i have to keep away from alc for keeping my inner balance. The Same with Tobacco. It would probably be possible from a toxicologocal point of view but i can´t life that way.

As you wrote, sometimes it helps a lot if you can distract yourself from your old habits. Just try to find new ones that are healthy for you. As i liked to smoke very much, i mostly make me a inhalation in the morning with hot water vapours for cleaning my lungs. Its almost like smoking, i´m high of life.

I started cooking, reading labels, winemaking,i make my own cheese. Legal drugs and herbals are a alternative too. Just make sure you´ll allways keep contact to your own personal rites that are able to make you happy and satisfied!

I started reading things that normally didn´t interested me much. I just do all these things for me. Imagine your time is very limited. I always planned to do all these things when i´m old , lol. Cutting of the weed helps to witness your life when you have the option to handle your own actions.

Besides i discovered there are so many girls out there. I just can´t find enough new notes i can learn and play on the piano for impressing and hunting down these little rabbits. :)

As you know that a family is very important for you, maybe you feel like you want to build yourself one. I´m sure that it will work out for you if you don´t try to fix or to force something. bye

Edited by Evil Genius