The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Being

Psychedelic Plant Pic Contributions?

I'm putting together an MP3 two cd set of the Entheogenesis Australis 05 talks and will be designing the cover art very soon. I'd really like to incorporate some of our favourite psychedelic plants into this and am not too keen on infringing on any copyrights as one so easily could via the web...

So i'm asking you guys for any contributions you'd like to make. Any good quality image (and preferably as big as possible so i can size it down later without any quality loss) of any psychedelic / ethnobotanical plant would be great. In particular some mushie photos would be useful, mostly looking for subs and cubes but whatever, if it looks cool, it'll be good... oh and also pituri if anyone has some pics...

Credit will be given on the inlay for any images used (with or without real name, whatever your preference).

The idea behind the cd is to make the talks available at a much higher quality, for people who *er.. want to listen to the talks at a higher quality :rolleyes: *do not know about the website *do not have access to the internet (they do exist...) .. but mostly to raise money for EGA. The cd will be sold via the official EGA website, the talks website, and at the conference itself. All profits from the cd will go to making the conference bigger and better.

So if you'd like to contribute, send me over a pm and i'll give you an email address to send them to.

Thanks!

--Natasha

Oh and i almost forgot... any budding muso's with some original music who would like to contribute some snippets to include in between the talks please pm me also... Hagakure suggested this a little while ago and i think its a great idea.. some of the Mckenna talks i've heard do something like this (but this would be way less cheesy!). Preferably psychedelically oriented, leaning more toward the ambient side than full on trance.

Again cred would be given on the inlay for anything contributed.

Keep in mind this would only be say..well i haven't thought about it.. i guess, max ten seconds, as it is already a task to fit all fourteen talks on 2 cds...

WOOOOHOOOO

i got a whole bunch of pics for ya.. so glad there is some way i can get them out there and share the self organising holagraphic organic multi dimensional manifestation of the ethereal into the world of intelligbile human interaction via hypercondensed soulfull communication...

downloading dreamtime reality through the crystalline diamond totality of US

WOOOOHOOOO

i got a whole bunch of pics for ya.. so glad there is some way i can get them out there and share the self organising holagraphic organic multi dimensional manifestation of the ethereal into the world of intelligbile human interaction via hypercondensed soulfull communication...

downloading dreamtime reality through the crystalline diamond totality of US

ahhhh you're awesome Eli :wub: ^_^

I look forward to geting a set of the CD's, it sound sit it will be great Being, keep up the good work!

Good work happening here :worship:

Will Send Pm,

Have Good Pics of Tassie Subs, Acacias, Brugs Ect.

I am going out & about now 2 get sum more :wink:

Cant wait for the CD B)

Keep in mind this would only be say..well i haven't thought about it.. i guess, max ten seconds, as it is already a task to fit all fourteen talks on 2 cds...

I've got ten seconds of music for you if you're interested. :)

hey! sorry i have been on an unexpected adventure away from home the past two days.

Thanks for all the response already guys, the cds looking to shape up into something very unique! keep the pm's coming there's still a lot more room for contributions, particularly a few more musos (cheers prier have sent pm!)

hey and i just thought if anyone has a shot of amanita muscaria that would be a very visually impressive addition.

and thanks simply for all the general support.. all of this is ultimately for consciousness, and not a second of it feels like 'work' in the usual sense. i, like so many of us have grown so much from the efforts of this community, it feels great to give back.