The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
_e_

sold... dead thread mods pls remove

gallery_507_7_741873.jpg Edited by min(E)rval

what's going on around the fuel tank there?

when we drive up crazy mountain roads there is a little bit of fuel that leaks and hence the dust/dirt from the roads sticks to the moisture and cakes on... this only happens when we have been on country roads and ive just found a replacement fuel cap anyway, so no dirty bum no more :bootyshake:

Any shots of the inside, I want to see the schmick interior and stereo equipment. :)

Loooks like a bit of a Darkhorse!

im getting there... have lots of photos of it full of cacti atm, but have to settle down and do the whole 'pretty it up for selling' thing... its still never had a wash the whole time weve had it, and i havent had an opportunity to upload the pics cause im on dialup where im staying.. but we leave melb today for mount buffallo so ill have a lot of opportunities to clean it up (once i send half the cacti off).

Will be getting the whole 'roadworthy' certificate before next tuesday so im replacing the ignition lock and other silly little expensive things that are a 'must' in nsw and a 'whatever' in vic...

Nissan Urvans ROCK I had a 2.4L,5sp,extractors,A/C,Pioneer CD,tinted windows,an awesome van...I think I changed a thermostat in 5 years.She was my work van and doubled nicely as a home away from home on holidays no probs.

Yes show us piccys from inside :)

I find it funny that one can ride a motorbike wearing thongs, boardies, a wife beater and a helmet. But you MUST wear a seatbelt in a car... :rolleyes:

SOLD... as soon as i go tthe roadworthy this baby was gone to a great home for further improvements and extra dimensional explorations from inside the chrysalis.

congratulations to the lucky buyers who are not from the forums but whome share common interests and have been good friends for years.

mods pls delete this thread or at least remove from being pinned.

thanx to all the encouraging interactions and interes from ye forum folks.