The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
william longsholong

WANTED : HBWR seeds

Hay everyone

First off are they still legal? I heard from someone that they are now a restricted import does anyone know?

I have wanted to get my hands on some for quite awhile now and was wondering if anyone here has any? I don’t have anything to trade but am prepared to buy them if anyone’s interested could you please pm me.

ps. im talking about a quantity not just a few ill be planting some.

Thanks

[ 06. January 2005, 15:13: Message edited by: william longsholong ]

They are only ilegal to import and consume , you can buy and grow them from SAB , Herbalistics and heaps of other places, just Google it or UTFSE.

I have used the fucking search engine but only found posts from around 6 months ago so wasn’t sure if these people would still have any (this was after id posted), and I checked SAB (this was also after id posted) but at first I was looking for Hawaiian baby woodrose because I’m an idiot being an idiot also explains why I didn’t try the search engine and pm the members to ask whether they had any.

So I found out that yes SAB do sell them and thanks for your help as I now know that Herbalistics sell them.

And yes I did find out the answer to the legal situation at SAB but after I had posted but thanks again?

But still if anyone is kind another and has some they’d like to sell to me cheaper then SAB of herbalistics it would help cause I’m poor and if you do ill grant you 3 wishes.

LOL. I like your sense of humour But I like even more that you did your own research.

Gomaos (member here or check link on homepage) usually has some in stock as well. He doesn't have a minimum order like SAB does. I'm not sure whether herbalistics has a minimum order, but their FNQ seed is the same as ours, but different to gomaos.

[ 17. January 2005, 13:07: Message edited by: Torsten ]

gom had heaps that he was gettign rid of cheap!

that was a while ago now and may be a bit old?

im sure he will come across this

Hahahahahah, too expensive? - trust me the $2.50 or so for a strong dose is very very very much worth it (my gnome knows from experience after ordering over 130g of the little beauties).

gom's hbwr are GOOD, also viability is very high out of 10 seeds planted 10 germinated :)