The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
botanika

subs vs cubes vs copes

I only have experience with subaeruginosa (in canberra) but have discovered a range of potency and trips over the years from acid-like to philosophical and blurry to speedy and ecstatic (set and setting accepted). I like the potency and now even the taste of fresh juicy alkaloid rich ones. Im about to try growing cubes at home and have never hunted meanies. Wondering if any seasoned navigators could describe the difference in experience between them and subs?

The difference is large - subs are much more potent than both cubies and pans. Cubies can give you a warmer experience in general, but require large consumption of mushroom bodies, and that can be hard on your guts if your like me.

Pans are smooth but can be quite speedy.

Thanks blue meanie, im about to grow some cubes indoors OS and hopefully they'll be reasonably strong. Just never got around to trying cubes and copes in aust in the wild. Always loved the fact a few baby subs is all u need but have always been curious about difference in species and how ratios of psilocybin, psilocin and other alkaloids influence the experience. Going to cambodia soon, hoping i can find some of MJ's copes/pans there!!

Watch your step in Cambodia , you would be ill advised to leave the well worn tracks when your in the Cambodian bush. Landmines are friggin everywhere , don't even leave the track to piss , just don't do it !! Even popular spots like Ankor are loaded with mines around the area.If you want shrooms , buy them when you see them , if you want MJ, " Happy Herbs Pizza" Siem Riep & Phenon Phen do pizzas with MJ (ask for it extra happy )

sorry MJ = Mushroom John. He runs mycology forays into SE asia. I believe they're easy 2 find at well known tourist spots and i cant imagine myself leaving the main tracks in any sort of country like that but thanks for the mine warning and ill be on the lookout for happy pizzas for sale :)