The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
AndyAmine.

Can I add to a pre-existing order from SAB webstore that hasnt been sent yet?

Is there any way to add to a pre-existing order from the SAB webstore that hasnt been sent yet?

I want to add a couple of things but dont want to have to pay the added postage for 2 packages if at all possible.

Thanks.

If you've already paid for the order, and it's finalised, then the answer is'no'.

I don't work for SAB at all. But I placed an order on a Thursday, and paid by credit card. On the following Monday I asked if I could add to the order and Torsten said they couldn't actually do that.

Here is the link: http://www.shaman-australis.com.au/ubb/ult...ic;f=9;t=000329

The problem with having additional items is that we can't actually put them into your webcart order. They need to be handled separately and this is extremely timeconsuming, prone to errors and has no records, so can't be fixed if there is a problem.

There is a solution though.

If your order status states "pending" then I have not processed it. While it is still 'pending' you can ask me to delete it and then place a new order. If you haven't made the payment then you can simply proceed with the new payment amount. If you have already paid for the first order then you pay the difference (plus $1 if paying by paymate or paypal).

Similarly, if someone screws up their shipping address and doesn't realise until after the order is submitted, please keep in mind we cannot change the address. You will have to cancel the order and submit a new one after you have edited your shipping address. Why do I mention this here? Because more than 10% of all orders make a mistake in their address or name. Hard to believe isn't it?

The shopping cart appears to be a bit inflexible, but if you think about it, this is as much for the customer's security as it is for ours.