The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Rune

Saddam Hussein

saddy won't be released, won't get to testify either. kanga court would be my best guess - trial by the 'iraqi' government.

He wont get a fair trial no matter what. Trying him in an 'Iraqi' court would be worse than trying him in a secret kangaroo court trial in guantanamo bay. The fairEST trial he could hope for is in the Hague.

Funny thing is whether he's foound guilty or innocent he has a case against the US for an assasination attempt that violated international law, showing his now famous 'santa claus on crack' pictures of his capture on TV (a violation of international law), and probably torture or similar. Not to mention the crimes against peace, crimes against humanity, and war crimes against his country.

yes, Im sure the Americans are not sure to do with Sadam now. Put him on trial and the truth will come out about the massive arming of him by the west including giving biological weapons

http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php

Arrange his death, and any shaky mass media credibility they have created will disintegrate.

Whats the old saying.."for every lie to stand up, three more must be created to support it, and three more for each of the three" and so it goes. If the oil wasnt so cheap, they wouldnt even bother "liberating" it!

Send him to dehauge and he'll get voted into Parliament like Milosovich did.

I wouldnt be to sympathetic towards him, the guy should get chucked in his meat grinder with his 2 sadistic sons. Rot in hell to the Hussien family

Edited by loaded

I've got no sympathy for him, but I think the answer lies in also having no anger directed towards him...

Truly spiritual of you Rune :)

let the karma do its work.....

> > http://www.bushflash.com/thanks.html

Nearly the same story occurred with the Taliban, Bin Ladin, Pinochet, Allende and so on. What similar upcoming leaders are they covertly supporting right now? History is one thing, we can't go back in time, but future repeats of similar failures can be halted but not if the public only hears about it after the fact. This has got to stop. Anyone who was involved in creating such Frankensteins should be disclosed then tried either at least as failures or more fairly as criminals. The involved policy makers and former agent's names should be made public. Not just Kennedy and Reagan. A lot of those people are still living and shadow players involved with American policy making. Kissinger for one. He nearly resurfaced last year but dunked his head back under because he owned too much stockholdings poised to gain from the Iraq war. He is wanted as a war criminal in European courts. Don't blame the American people for this, the policy planners are mostly unelected and their appointments by administers are among the sneakiest on earth, with solidly closed cigar-cocaine filled rooms of smoke and mirrors, they claim to be part of a democracy. Paternalism? Parents of proper families come out eventually and explain why they did what they did. A parent holding secrets might say "We will tell you when you are old enough." Now I am old enough and I want to know!

Yeah, right. Only fools believe that they have honestly good reasons for their secrecy (Tell me why Mr. Cheney, profit isn't a reason? Are you bombing Iraq to catch Al Queda? Is that why you are going to the moon next, because Bin Ladin might be tunneling up there?)......... well............. then.................watch the mini movie above:

[ 11. January 2004, 10:05: Message edited by: hoodoo ]

i'm pretty certain that a lot of people (americans included) know what their government does behind the scenes, away from the 6o'clock news. the trick would be dealing out some justice to the dogs. can't ever happen.

Yes, this could all be depressing but.......

There is an immutable law as far as homeo sapiens go ..

"those that choose to ignore history are doomed to repeat it"

Imperial Rome..the Persian Empire..Mesopotamia...Genghis Khan...what they all have in common is their rise and eventual fall..and just as gravity is a certain premise...wait and watch for the fall of Amerika Incorporated...bought to you by a franchise near you

Let him walk into the desert,......

maybe he find his way through such an ordeal and be reborn,......

maybe he come accross some people that want him dead immediately,.... lol

or maybe some compassionates will help him heal himself...

Death is not the end, so better to heal the nasty ignorant fucker!

Saddam Hussein has killed, tortured and cowardly murdered thousands including these 5000 Kurds with chemicals.

While I do not really advocate the death penalty, I think all these thousands of peoples, families etc he has deprived of their friends and members deserve some kind of "revenge"

I move that he be sentenced to at least life imprisonment with no possibility of appeal

but my guess is that those unscrupolous american government officials will use him for their war games...

at the same time i would like to see g.w.bush removed from his presidency and all political influence... for war crimes...

And let poor little misguided saddam walk free?

I think not...

On a similar note, I'd like most of his neighbours governments put away for good too...

they even include torture in their justice systems... saudi arabia, iran, most others they all suck and are horrible governments!

I wonder if those horrible governments have banned every substance under the sun like ours have.

And as an aside, did any of you here the (hushed)

story how the americans didnt find saddam. It was actually the kurds who got him and even announced it first, then gave him to the yanks.

Oh and saddam done some bad bad things, but hes probably more valuable alive.

I wonder if those horrible governments have banned every substance under the sun like ours have

most definitely.

Most arabic countries stop short of the death sentence for cannabis, officially... even if the trade behind the scenes is enormous.

They'll even lock you up for alcohol consumption...

perhaps khat may be tolerated in some countries... and if you got money you even get away with murder...

So who here believes that THAT old hobo was ACTUALLY Saddam?

All we have seen of him is some old guy getting a lice check and tongue swab for 'genetic analysis'

So tell me

a) who did the tests? and where were they publsihed? was there a peer review?

B) where do you get genuine Saddam hussein brand DNA to compare this guy to

I propose the alternative hypothesis that saddam is dead already or stil at large and they just have on of his body doubles

The public is so easily distracted - when the heat goes up what do you do? ooh look saddam just turned up - bring in a double for a cameo, look like a hero for catching him then whisk him off to secrecy

the publics mind is then off the economy, WMD or lack thereof

same old shit

Everyone at the top knows who makes th weapons and where they go because thats the business theyre in. IF saddam had weapons theyd know cos they know who makes the parts, who designs them and what bits to watch

And Bush inc are busniness partners withe the Saudis and Osamas brother in law - what bullshit to say 'we cant find him' or that they didnt know what he was up to

Its rare air at the top of the power heap and so everyone there knows everyone elses business

while the ruling classes squabble over the fattest morsels at the same banquet table the story is peddled outside is that they are still in separate camps polarised by an insurmountable idelogical divide - bullshit