The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

entheogen.com is back

yep, edot is back under new ownership. elendil still seems to have a bit of a hand in things, but not enough to spoil the place. so maybe now everyone can move on and edot can return to its former (ie 5 years ago) glory.

Not until fat boy(john Bear) is off the scene as he just cant help himself. Oh btw he's native indian, didn't you know.

[ 30. April 2003, 23:54: Message edited by: Slarty Fart Blaster ]

As I stated in the other thread, I really don't know about the recent problems with elendil. My dislike of him goes back a few years to a time when he wasn't 'elendil'. But it has always been a 'live and let live' kinda dislike. It certainly prevented me from contributing to edot over the years (except the occasional post on the forums). I think the mess at edot has come full circle and maybe people can move on now.

John Bear doesn't ring any bells though. Is this a more recent problem??

Note: I have just approved registration for John Bear. I doubt this is coincidence

I would like to remind everyone of the rules before engaging in any nasties. Given the distasteful (and pointless) nature of discussion at edot, trevyn's and SPF, I am not going to give a lot of leeway here.

quote:

Note: I have just approved registration for John Bear. I doubt this is coincidence

Total coincidence, i am currently online PM with Theo when i had just mentioned J.B and E. in a PM when i saw "welcome our newest member john bear" and thought i would PM you,Torsten, i hope you will read my PM as it states exactly what i intend to do.

he, he. was wondering why you both PMed at the same time

My problem with JB goes as far as me not supporting edot. That is the extent of it. However, he is welcome to post here if he doesn't cause any problems. There are very few people here who are involved in any of the old or new edot stuff and there is little point in spreading this disunity further through this community.

I am putting everyone involved in this on notice !! These forums have been peaceful for many months and I am going to make sure they stay that way.