The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

Nigerian scam with a difference

if you don't know what a Nigerian scam is then you probably don't have an email address or you are currently being sucked into such a scam. They basically work by appealing to your inner greed as well as your compassion - a potent combination.

Most of them are poretty much the same except that the names of people and locations are exchanged. But this one is a little different and hence deserves to be posted in the 'creativity' forum.

I wonder why people who put something like this together don't even bother to check for spelling of names and locations. It makes it stand out like dogs balls.

===============================

My Name is Shaka, A.k.a. Lion of Africa. I am a renowed retired drug baron who was a very close associate to Pablo Excoba the Drug lord of Columbia. I have sold drugs to alot of people thereby destroying Humanity. I have done more harm to humanity than good all because I wanted to get very Rich, but today though I am rich beyond description all that money cannot save me as I am writing this letter , I am on a sick bed dying of Lungs Cancer due to excessive intake of cocaine. I live on a life support and I am communicating through my nurse Aisha to you. Although I cannot undo the harm that I have done , I want to be at peace with God and also be at peace with myself and do the little I can to assist Humanity. That same money which I made by destroying humanity, I want to put it back into helping the less privilege for instance, the orphanage Homes,Old peoples homes, the sick and expecially Drug Rehabilitation Centres. I am writing to you to seek your assistance for this service to Humanity which I shall solely Finance,this same projects are currently going on in countries like Sudan, Somalia,and Ethiopia. I need your guarantee that you would not divert any part of the money to your personal obligations and if you have other suggestions, or other chartity projects, you let me know.

If intrested, please contact me via this address

[email protected] so I can give futher instructions.

Best Regards

Nurse Aisha.

For Shaka.

I think another version of this scam (if not the same kind) is where you are contacted as follows:

quote:

Our company's core business is online fund transfers, for small to medium size investors all around the world. At the moment we are seeking new reliable part time staff in Australia for position of Finance Agent. You need to open ANZ and Commonwealth savings accounts both with ATM cards (you need to increase the daily limit on ANZ card to $1 500 and Commonwealth to $2 000). Also; please go to the Post Office and ask for a handful of Western Union SEND MONEY forms. As soon as you have the accounts I will give you a contract with all the required info that you have to fill out.

They gave me this site as 'proof' of their authenticity.

http://www.world-transfers.biz/offer.php

I think this scam lacks the lustre of the Lion of Africa though...

so what is the actual scam part? what tricks do they play in order to get you to depart with money?

Generally speaking, tricking you into sending them money in the promise of receiving a lot more. Nowadays, there are people fighting back and baiting the scammers, with often amusing results.

See

http://www.419eater.com/html/419faq.htm

for a general description of the scam and

http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm

for some baits.

oh, the "tail of the red breast" i loved it! best reading in a long time!

Why not try your hand at scamming the scammers? Scam baiting is quite a fun sport, here's a site to get you started -> 419 Eater.

Some people even claim to have made money from the scammers :)

good good good :)

fun site

It is very important that the last vestiges of nations be absorbed by imperial system of the United States. The scams here documented - are an offence to the inherant laws of our Western European heritage, and should so be assuaged by the military arm of our cultural nexus - the U.S. military.

To bad if our global, imperial presence, has caused alien cultures to utilize primitive methods to imitate our society, we must judge them mercilessly, as a child is judged by an adult; for they must pay for the sins of their parents!

MMM, they are too original in taking back some of the wealth of nations, these Africans have finally caught on!!!

How can they take from us first world individuals! Living innocently and unknowingly, on the six hundred year wealth structures evolved on racial slavery, resource acquisition and territorial expansion.

What the hell did we do to deserve this?!

It seems that from the fun of playing with our ‘pets 419’, we demonstrate our unique sadistic trait!

It’s fun!, read the posts on http://www.419eater.com/html/joe_eboh2.htm and join the fun! The terrorists and scammers of the world trust in the calm of European derived laws, and religiosity. They see us cry over children, and utilize propaganda of similar proportion, showing us their injured children; ignorant of our collective cultural impetus of assimilation and annihilation.

America touts peace whist the EEC and her dear lady liberty, group conventional and sophisticated arms; a fire is about to start, that pales to the conflagration that led to the deaths of over thirty million Europeans.

Ours is a culture of conquests, assimilation and scourge! Everything we have ever done is pointed and present. It is in the deep Western psyche to enjoy the scythe bloodied and dirty, and for all our sentiment the time of rage draws near. Where once we had the power to turn against our own brethren - now poised in unity - we move against anyone in the way.

Iraq is just the beginning.