The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
jordan

peyote

Large peoyte buttons are hard to come by and are very exy, especially if you plan on making a meal out of them. If you just want some because they are just kick arse i'd suggest buying some seed and planting. The sab store from time to time has buttons for sale, their not Large but they are a good size. If you are planning on making some a cacti stew i'd suggest buying a T. bridgesii or something similar

yea, i you know, have a few lying around.

Im sure you wouldnt mind if i coated them with (insert random poison here) ?

BUt nah, seriosuly, as ^^ said, go with the big T's for stews.

[ 07. September 2005, 10:09: Message edited by: cypherdias ]

I dont plan on eating them thats what i got my san pedro for but i cant bring myself to eat it because it's such a beautiful cactus. I already have two 15 year old peyote whitch are 7cm wide they costed me $220 each and im trying to get more so i can cross polinate them.

I dont have a clue where you'd buy cacti like that from around here, Urban tribes had an auction for one that went for something like $300 but that was ahwile ago... Have you thought of buying seed, germing and grafting them? Thats the way id go if i wanted large loph's....

thanks for the help guys, i can still get large peyote cacti i just wanted to see if i could get them any cheaper. Does anyone no where i could get some small ariocarpus from ?

Where do you get your large Loph's Jordan?

Why don't you share with us, and we'll share with you? :P