The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Daevorn

coca plant?

Looking for the Ancient Coca Plant, if anyone has one to sell or have seeds or anything , it would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks

daevorn

good luck!

What is an "ancient" coca plant? I know the coca plant though I don't have any. I knew a vendor who occasionally could get them out of s. america. You sent him the money and the seeds were sent directly to you. I never tried it because I got burnt on other seeds from the same guy. Coca seeds must be fresh or they don't sprout.

stoney

use the search button,

i do remeber a post, (i think by torsten)

giving a source (mg).

that would be e nova tho, not e coca

I can say with reasonable certainty that E.coca is NOT in australia. Many people misrepresent E.novo to be E.coca - usually out of ignorance rather than intention.

What is e. novo like? Does it have cocaine in it? What are the active ingredients? I see e novo offered here and there. I've seen e coca being offered but there is considerable doubt about whether you get the seeds or not and if they will sprout and are the right seeds. I've seen message boards where they offer them and people say they got ripped off then you see several messages from new posters saying they did get them but they all sound like the same person. There is an established vendor who will sell the seeds by drop shipment but customers have said they got ripped or the seeds didn't sprout.

It's a jungle out there.

Stoney

don't you make me look like i don't know the difference of e's.

reading the post,it was not clear, what the member was looking for...

My friend tells me the established vendor with the e. novo is the real deal.......less he is still selling them out of season(making seeds too old to be viable)......but maybe the people who say they were 'ripped off' didnt understand how to germinate the seeds?

i dunno...either way all erythroms are hard to find

i just finished reading "one river" by wade davis and it was excellent.

In in he decribes Tim plowmans theories on the origin of coca according to his fieldwork

E coca is the montane type, is an outcrosser (a more primitive trait) and the the Coca of Bolivia and the Andes.It is propagated by seed sown in seed beds under shade and planted out after gradual hardening for several months

On the eastern side of the andes in the Tropical lowlands is a degenerate variety of E coca propagated by cuttings simply stuck in the ground, it is a cultigen (apparently the seed is no good but if it were taken back to the original climate maybe the seeds would be viable again?)

To the north is a drought hardy variety known as Trujillo coca grown in irrigated fields. It is an outcrosser like E coca and a cultigen but is classed as belonging to the other species E novagranatense var trujillense due to the flavonoid and oil contents of the leaves which it shares with its cousin, Colombian coca.

Colombian coca is E novagranatense its grows in the humid and tropical lowlands, is propagated by seed and is self fertile unlike the others, it is considered hardy. This appears to be the variety in Australia and in Java. Im not sure what species are cultivated in Taiwan or Ceylon but again its probabaly E novo

E coca crosses with trujillo to form abnormal offspring. Colombian and trujillo cross to form fertile offspring. I dont know about the Ipadu form.

There are many many wild varieties of coca - referred to throughout the books as being the 'coca of their grandfathers'. being too strong or just growing nearby and sometimes being used to adulterate the cultivated coca.

Its quite possibel that 'too strong' referes to the presence of tropanes. which are the most common type of alkaloids found in the genus with cocaine being restricted to 17 species mostly in trace amounts except for these 4 cultivated forms

planthelper - don't be so paranoid. I wasn't even thinking of you when I made that comment. I know that you know.

not you tort obviosly, but thelema.

and i think i gave an e.coca source aswell once on this forum.

in case it can't be found the people interressted have to PM me for the e-mail of this guy (dave).

Originally posted by planthelper:

not you tort obviosly, but thelema.

Ooops.

yeah i didnt mean it either. cos i just didnt know whether you knew which one they sold, not that you didnt know the difference between them

E. novogranatense would appear to be the best to grow for recreational use, it is faster, bigger and more tolerant to light. And just as strong in cocaine, if you like that sort of thing. I much prefer chocolate.