The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
gomaos

favourite combos

I just grow my cacti for ornamental purposes only, would never think about doing anything else with them.

But I alwys see this gnome when I go into the grden,his name is wastl.

Funny thing I am the only one who sees him, no-one else does. Perhaps I should get checked out at a psychiatrist but I can't afford that. So I just let it go.

Anyhu, last time I sat down in the garden to have a rest, Wastl came waddling out of the long grass and started talking about cacti and what to do with them. Here's approximtely what he said:

" Hi,

I've finally found a way around the ingestion of bitter stomach-churning cactus juice.

Do all your peeling and chopping just like you do for norml cactus juice, and then instead of stopping the simmering when you think it's enough and good to drink, just keep going until you end up with some solids on the bottom of your (frying pan? pot?). Just evaporate the water as much as possible without burning anything, and you'll end up with solids tht can easily be swallowed.

The last extraction I made with a metre lenght of

cactus plus 50 g fly agaric mushroom.

Simmered on lowest possible adjustment on the stove, added some citric acid and vinegar, the end result is a black sticky paste...the above mentioned amount of plant material is enough for approx. 10 doses. Onset takes 2-4 hrs, duration after that 6-8 hrs or longer, very nice, mellow, relaxing, no side effects..."

Of course I have no idea wht this gnome is talking about, but he told me to post it anyway, since many other gnomes would be reading it.

Well, here you go my little ones....

If anyone knows any other good combos why not post them here? (or in chill space?)

[ 13. April 2003, 21:56: Message edited by: gomaos ]

hey you're not supposed to tell.

Anyhu, "wastl" could also refer to "getting wasted"...or could it?

Only where this is legal of course

gomaos, does your gnome have an email address?

yeah it's [email protected]

but I don't think it's active since all the people in that network are always totally wasted

did wastl speculate on what the fly adds to that recipe ie does it calm the experience of the cacti?

1-2 many

[ 15. April 2003, 21:22: Message edited by: waterdragon ]

Wastl says"

The fly adds beautifully enhanced closed eye visuals plus that sort of auditory hallucination of listening to flowing energy.

The two are a good match:

If taken seperately, both of them have a sort of peak time in the beginning, first two hours, where one would like to lie down and just dream and drift away, later, both in their own way proceed to a speedy kind of feeling...don't know how to put it into words really."

Another real nice combo I suspect to be withania somnifera and calea, they go well together too.

But couldn't look very much into it due to lack of withania somnifera...of course it could easily be ordered from Australseed but I never got around to it... only have very few ashwaganda plants in my garden, haven't looked after them good enough....

[ 16. April 2003, 15:03: Message edited by: Ramon ]

Guest electro

a friend of a friend believes that mdma /mdea adds a great deal of depth to the experience, providing a great deal of "warmth" to the experience - almost so much so that he, when using tools to help, will rarely seek higher contact with his surrounds without the combo.

To a much lesser extent extracts of the standard echinposis (no idea of spelling) growing everywhere in sydney (especially infront of lone star restaraunts) does the same thing. however extracts must be futher refined as 1.5kgs fresh material must be used (unless if you discard the vascular thoing in the middle.

i have no idea if he's right or not, but if it were legal it would be worth a try.

He also tells me that the same plant is awful to graft peyote onto, but "ok" for t.bridg.monst and spineless pedro.

happy grafting :)

[ 30. March 2005, 14:28: Message edited by: electro ]

electro:

a gnome i know believes that mdma /mdea adds a great deal of depth to the experience, providing a great deal of "warmth" to the experience - almost so much so that he, when using tools to help, will rarely seek higher contact with his surrounds without the combo.

The gnome that lives in the left hemisphere of my brain tells of an experience with dried pachanoi and mdma. He described the combination as dirty and feels it was an insult to the beauty of mescaline. He also mentions that the experience was the final chapter in his days of mdma consumption. I wouldnt know what he's talking about of course, those crazy gnomes and their stories.....

heimia plus trich highly recommended by local gnome sid causuality.

a suggestion for wastrel,reduce extract to 700mls and pour into old tomato sauce bottle,place in fridge for a day.decant liquid,preferably twice,and then reduce to solid.this should reduce the volume of yeild by about half while reducing the number of doses only slightly.solids from decant can be used as a '5X type' product for smoking where legal,after drying of course.

t s t .

very interesting.

What blows me away is just how little cactus the gnome used. With a metre being 10 doses.

Is this cactus well looked after or something because my own observations of others illegal activities in consuming Pach from several sources (The Perth strain, Medicine gardens stock strain, and their peruvianus)

suggests that your gnomes cactus is something in the order of 3 to 5 times stronger than what ive observed.

Either that or hes looking for a qualitatively different experience, more mellow, instead of the intense trip my study subjects were after.

In this case 1kg or the green tissue only would equate to 2 doses.

Maybe its the climate, maybe its fertiliser.

Can your gnome recall the source of his stock?

Rev, you forgot Wastl also used 50 g fly shrooms which are quite a few doses in themselves.

Wastl can't remember very well which Cactus was used but he can email you about it.

Tst, for Sid's extract what did he use?

Citric Acid, Vinegar?

Perhaps some additional alcohol, isopropyl or acetone for the heimia?

and why letting it sit in the fridge when you could simply evaporate it? Will that make it stronger? Like Fermentation?

Perhaps Wastl should add few drops of ammonia?

Better not...but he'll give it a shot...

gomaos,if wastl places the sauce bottle in the fridge for a day about an inch of unwanted solids will settle out,this could be half the solids left after reduction.so you pour off the liquid and only reduce that.

reduced heimia water ext added at time of use.about a teaspoon of solid ext.

by the way thanxs for the great fly receipe.

t s t .

Yeah, looks like Wastl has to hitchhike down to the snowy mountains to find some more "flies", since this extract is so enjoyable.

He also told me about his latest combo:

Shiva stalks+Heimia+anandenanthera seeds, extracted with Vinegar, Citric acid and metho...smokable extract...knocks your block off...

You know with all these combos going on itd be nice if there was an off site link for gnomes reports...

BTW gom did your gnome ever try those Anadenanthera leaves?

As the quiet observer at these dionysian festivities ive noted nice stimulant effects can be had from...

Sceletium in tea w/ galangal and honey

Sceletium with tobacco

Betel nut w/ lime preflavoured with rose syrup

Ephedra tea

Fresh Catha edulis twigs chewed plus Turkish coffee w/ cardamom plus smoked Tobacco and a selection of sweet pastries and Halva - amped

Powdered Banisteriopsis (heaped spoon) with hot water, honey and galangal - 3 cups

Guarana

A little too much chinese tea

And insightful journeys from

Banisteriopsis + Chacruna + Diploterys

Chewed Banisteriopsis cambium plus 2-3g dried A grade cubes (rubicks of course)

Pedro plus Argyreia

'Cid plus SD

Relaxation with

Wild dagga - fresh hot arid grown stuff - spicy

Blue lotus in red wine (equivalent to 7 to 10g dry per bottle red - white tastes shocking with lotus)

Strong Valeriana

Corydalis tubers (10g+ decoction)

[ 12. May 2003, 02:36: Message edited by: reville ]

Originally posted by reville:

TW gom did your gnome ever try those Anadenanthera leaves?

actually he said no he's still got them lying around...

If only I had a car I'd go back and check that tree for seeds...it should be full of them by now...

[ 12. May 2003, 10:49: Message edited by: gomaos ]

gomaos,could you enquire of the wastrel how he extracts with vinegar,citric acid and metho?

thanx

t s t .

Wastl said:

Basically:

1 part water, 1 part vinegar, 2 parts metho(actually used the whole litre bottle last time)

simmer the plantmaterial in it until very much recuded, strain through colander(?), squeeze the liquid out, return into non-alu wok, pour some more metho and vinegar over the material in colander, squeeze again, add all liquid to wok, reduce to solids...end result was and still is very potent, this was the anandenanthera, heimia and stalks smokable extract...also edible very potent...

on non-smokable extracts no metho is used...

what about the supposedly toxic .01 percent in metho...hope it's not true....

Wastl said he's gonna try decanting next time...

Crazy gnome that....I really don't know why anyone would do such a thing...

I find my satisfaction in watching Hank Hill and Jerry Springer on tv...what else does one need?

Oh yes there was...sorry about wastl's bad short term memory...must have hit him over the head to often...

t st tantra:

gomaos,if wastl places the sauce bottle in the fridge for a day about an inch of unwanted solids will settle out,this could be half the solids left after reduction.so you pour off the liquid and only reduce that.

reduced heimia water ext added at time of use.about a teaspoon of solid ext.

by the way thanxs for the great fly receipe.

t s t .

Wastl can only say one thing:

Eeeeeeeexcellent....the end result is almost too professional that's why he doesn't want to talk about it here anymore.

But he thanks you for the great hint..BTW he left it in the fridge for three days since it didn't look realgreat after 24 hrs...

[ 19. May 2003, 09:09: Message edited by: gomaos ]

thanx gomaos for verifying this extreemly useful method.hopefully it will become the standard.

t s t .