The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
jasemateau

famous poeple's privacy

well how can i put this with out giving away too much info.

recently i became the new owner of a wig...

i know fuck who cares about a wig, but the questions i wanna ask my fellow forum members.

if this wig actually came from a band that was and is still touring australia, would you sell it on ebay?

i cant proove so much that it is infact a particular band members wig in any form of text or signature, how ever i work in a similar field to a person i met on the internet

and well this person happend to be responsable for cleaning the bands hotel room, and it was discarded.

so what do you think?, i would and probly will sell it, i mean fuck them man, they got buckets of cash and if they throw shit in the bin its anybodys shit then.

black eyed peas

penny for your thoughts

jasemateau:

penny for your thoughts

So you want to make money from other peoples discarded shit? I dont see anything wrong with that, espcecially if you consider that the Egyptians worshiped the scarab as a symbol for eternal life.

Might there be legal issues?

I might be musically deprived (Island isolation), and therefor not know the BEP's,..... "BUT A WIG!", you proud owner you!

Ehhh - collectors items - hmmmm,..... well, on one hand I can understand that things might increase in value overtime, but not knowing for sure.....

what I want to say is - there might be better investments to be made...

but who knows,...perhaps you have the real deal BEP's wig and it wil be wortha fortune in a few years from now.

I wonder if Jimi Hendrix will still be rememberd or held in high esteem in a few hundred years from now. Perhaps he will only b known to a fewreal music lovers digging for the roots of a futuristic common phenomenon " playing stringed instruments with your teeth or playing them held behind your head.

well - jesus - buddha - are still remembered now, just 2 name 2.

BEP's wig? Heard the bands name, but I am not making the connection with the music they pay,.. probably heard it somewhere sometime without know it's them. ( Like I said "Musically Deprived" )

If one of you thinks that I should listen to the BEP's - let me know -

quote:

I wonder if Jimi Hendrix will still be rememberd or held in high esteem in a few hundred years from now. Perhaps he will only b known to a fewreal music lovers digging for the roots of a futuristic common phenomenon " playing stringed instruments with your teeth or playing them held behind your head.

i think jimi copied that trick from T.Bone Walker, who in turn copied it from Earl Hooker. the roots go deep :D

May I ask, which member of the black eyed peases wig is it?

If it's that blondie scrag bitch... sell it

If it's one of those other guys... sell it

In fact just sell it on Ebay now, right now! The black eyed peas are probably on top of their commercial peak right about now, in a few years time they will be forgotten like every other popular music group that has come before them. Don't procrastinate, sell sell sell and try to make a buck riding the wave? of hype surrounding them.

That is, unless you have some sentimental attachment to this wig and/or the black eyed peas...

wigs creep me out, especially the horse hair ones... stinky :)

No, Brian. BEP's used to make some cool hip-hop, but these days they really are just hip-POP.

You're not missing out on much there, really.

Sell the damn wig, Oxydiser is right. They're only going downhill from here.

i have no attachment to the thing, its fergie's wig for what i understand, the guys while they were in the hotel were cool, seemingly quite relaxed, and if you belive there claims of being CLEAN you've been stooged,

it is a good thought oxy, i too belive they wont be around for too long also,

the nature in which BEP sold out was so blatant and desperate it was pathetic. they rocked out some pretty crazy tracks in their early days.

i guess its fair enough for them to make cash but they sucked satans cock pretty fucking hard to get it.

Hagakure, it's a bit mean to condemn them, as people, for what they did.

Most on this forum don't hold the same views as the majority, but unfortunately: we live in a material world, and BEP's are a material girl.... or something.

They just did what everyone else is trying to do: make some money.

I don't approve of it, but as people, I have no idea what they are like. And I definitely don't know about any satanic fellatio. :D

So, is Fergie the Blonde one? Does that mean she does not really have long hair or what?

In the African-American culture, I have heard tales of girls changing wigs mid-date with a guy, it is accepted to keep your hair short and wear a wig for beauty.

That way you can have a different hair-cut whenever you want. It makes sense