The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
occidentalis

Perth meeting

As posted at EBA:

The idea for a revival of the Perth meets has been floated and there's a few interested folks. I'm suggesting mid october. But we need a location after we were kicked out of Kings Park last year :) . There seems to be a few Freo people around atm so maybe somewhere down here? I know of one nice park where a bushwalk + picnic could be had.

So, let us know:

1. weekends/weekdays/other time constraints?

2. vehement opposition to crossing the river?

I definitely want to hear from herbmajik, fractal, and spaced. Can't have an ethnomeet without you guys :) . We also have fenris, mikes, and nath interested. We could have some fun :D .

Here here! I second that notion, where in freo did you have in mind creach?

im keen guys , if im welcome.... :D

Mr Caapi, I don't believe you've ever joined us before - of course you're welcome :)

A tentative arrangement is Saturday October 5th, 2pm, at a location south of Fremantle

Let me know if this is causes hideous problems and we can work out a different time.

creach:

I definitely want to hear from herbmajik, fractal, and spaced. Can't have an ethnomeet without you guys :)

I'm totally up for it, but october 5th is a Wednesday. I checked out the concurrent thread at EBA and it looks like it is in fact the 15th you are referring to - which I can't make. Would it be too much hassle to delay the gathering till the following Sunday (23rd), or have another one :) ?

spaced:

Would it be too much hassle to delay the gathering till the following Sunday (23rd), or have another one :) ?

That would be OK

I'd prefer to have it sooner rather than later, but if you're not in town until then that would be fine as long as it doesn't stuff up anyone else's plans.

Just bumping this up because EBA is still down and I'm hoping the people that were involved in planning this there will read it here

I haven't heard any objections to the 23rd although if people haven't read this thread they may not have had any idea...

No worries with the 23rd here. Is there any more word on the location creach?

Anymore info about this meet creach?

Looking forward to meeting with you great people.

Regards

Hey

Because EBA is down I haven't been able to tell anyone who replied there and not here because I can't remember who it was. So if anyone else wants to come, please reply in this thread.

Cheers

Definately looking foreward to it. I was hoping to bring lots of seedlings so I planted loads of stuff weeks ago hoping to have heaps and absolutely nothing has germinated yet <_<