sceletium powder

hi,

no replys are allowed at trade link, so here is me

answere:

i dropped the price,

1g for 12 aus

5g for 48 aus

even 1g goes a loong way. :D

Interesting, i havent been able to find a whole lot of information on this. Is it actually effective or a bit of a placebo? How many doses would one get from 1g?

There are about 5 doses to a gram.

planthelper - would love 1g please. I am collecting different samples from all over the place for comparison. Price is good.

Plz e-mail (not PM) me re this payment and a trade for the brugs (other thread).

yeah sorry bout posting in the other thread - sat down at the comp looking at the thread alraedy there and just posted without noting what forum it was in.

So Planthelper is this from your own stock?

planthelper- how far do you go with the ferment? i took some trimmings recently and was wondering if the product can be taken to the 'brown and ropey' stage with no loss of strength.

the first time i did it, i took it to the brown stage. but now i stopp much earlier, reason beeing to conserve a nicer "apperance".

if you leave it too long, it's aswell very hard to collect, (scrape) up the material.

lack of sunlight at the end of the procedure meant i used the baking oven to finish the job off.

apart from oxalic acid, we want to get rid off the chlorophille (sore the spelling) and the sun's

rays love doing that for us.

i don't know if, leaving the stuff for long will reduce the potency, but it certainly reduces the yield.

[ 16. June 2003, 11:21: Message edited by: planthelper ]

planthelper will you detail your fermentation process please?maybe in the cactii and suculent forum.

thanx.

t s t .

thanks for the response wolf. i see many people are offering scel as a powder - i would have thought that a flake would be handy, making it more useful as an enhancer in smoking mixes. for example it might be a nice thing to add to the legal salvias as something to bring out their qualities?

WD - it is usually offered as powder as it is sooooo much more effective as a snuff.

that's a bit interesting. i've seen plenty of reports denouncing its merits as a snuff ie burning sensations and lack of effects, i have of course viewed reports whereby people are quite happy to inhale it too. i would expect it might keep better if offered as a flake and then powdered by the recipient, that way the purchaser has the option of leaving it intact or refining it for insufflation/gelcapping etc. anyone have any thoughts on their favourite methods of ingestion?

i harvested some material at the purple stage recently, gave it a light crushing to speed up the ferment. when it's suitably dry i'll get to work on the ingestion bit, i could do with some spare energy atm.

once, it flakes it's to late to snuff it.

understand, you all.

rope material,(brown stage{late}) might be a better smoke.

green fine material, seems to be prefered!

[ 20. June 2003, 17:10: Message edited by: planthelper ]

ok since you havent posted your method,i ask how do you know your material is fermented,mine either dried too quickly or turned to smelly slimey stuff?

kanna i had sourced overseas had a nice mentholish flavour.does yours?

t s t .

[ 21. June 2003, 09:59: Message edited by: t st tantra ]

forgive me, for not posting my methode, but i haven't had the perfect time for this yet.

i learned the methode off the net.

the fermentation process lasts only a few days,

but in cold weather, this process would certainly fail. aswell, you have to have a minimum req. amount of leaves and tips to start of. 0,5l or better 1 litre of volume.

if at the end, the material is still too harsh, put it in the hot baking oven for some time.

planthelper,

forgive me for asking but just to make sure, what you are offering, can it be powdered finely and used as a snuff? although I've found it quite effective in a gelcap, life is much happier since I stumbled across it :)

Muchos gracias

thanx ph,have been on line eary in morning due to leg cramps stopping me from sleeping,so have been a bit grumpy.

am curious 4 u 2 make bosseranum kanna from the plant tops 2 compare with my results,sceletium like but more pleasant and maybe a bit weaker.

had some yesterday,dried in 35degrees sun not fermented,was over a year old but may have improved rather than deteriated.

t s t .

yes, if you want more fine powder, dry it more in the oven, than pulverize.

t st tantra, your bosseranum looks good, but i haven't got enough plant material yet, to make some powder.

an other thought crossing my mind is: what strengh would be left in the old, dried up leaves.

the "sceletonised" leaves of this plant?

I have found a resin extract that is extremely potent when smoked, that is my fav method of ingestion.

resin, that means the result of an extraction very interessting...can you give us a hint? it would have to be a very powerfull substance, i mean because, even the powder (if smoked)can "knock your socks" of for an hour or so.

kanna is by no means a placebo, overdoses can get a bit scary...

giggle, giggle and the mood has been greatly improoved aswell..

[ 07. July 2003, 09:30: Message edited by: planthelper ]