The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
-YT-

Revenge?

A marine Biologist was taken of the jetty at a Adelaide beach yesterday, very tragic and sad news to hear. Apparently he was diving collecting samples, and was taken by the Shark. Sorry i havent posted the story but can if anyone wants me to. The real question is Revenge, should we go out and kill the shark that killed the diver? so that it wont kill again? Is this Justified? I mean it is a very sad tragedy but should we go out of our way to kill a Shark who was just doing its thing?

Just wanted to know what You guys think?

Leave the shark alone. I hate it when this happens - the media has hysterics. There are 6,000,000,000 humans in the world. One less, but at least the shark had a good meal.

Leave it alone.

When an antelope is doing it's thing and is taken by a lion doing it's thing, the lion should not be punished. I think the same goes for when people are doing their thing. I have often heard reports of crocodiles being hunted down and killed when they have taken a person (both doing their thing) and I think this is unfair. However, I also believe in capital punishment, of cold-blooded murderers of who there is no doubt that they are guilty.

quote:

Posted by Rimbaud-

One less, but at least the shark had a good meal.

Sharks dont even like human meat man.

most importantly, the family of the guy who got killed insist that he would not have wanted the shark harmed, so if there is any question about it I think these wishes should take priority.

Animals can tell from urine if someone ate them.

So thats with land animals or sea.

Sharks have actual urine in their blood to balance out the force of sea water which is more salty from their cells..

Catching and eating a shark takes bathing the flesh overnight in chilled fresh water or maybe sea water.

Then pee in the sea.

Not my favorite fish to eat but might work.

a shark anti is supposed to based on a analog of shark blood which is supposedly they advoid.