The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Conan Troutman

what makes "ICE"?

have u freebased meth with bicarb? im not tryin to be a smart arse but have you?

cocain with bicarb yeah= crack

but yeah no need to freebase meth.. anyway rips your head off if its pure through a pipe if its real meth.however never tried (u4ea)or aminorex or ice why the 2 got mixed up is frown worthy in itself... so you know the diference? ive never compared or known any diferent apart from if it burns dirty its not meth ....its somthing else or its not pure ..does aminorex or ice burn clean in a pipe???

Originally posted by tardistestpilot:

have u freebased meth with bicarb?

I watched someone do it.

I have also smoked a small amount of freebase soaked into herb.

but yeah no need to freebase meth.

Smoking it as a salt is a huge waste.

The bp of the freebase is about 200 degC (however it starts to volatilise much lower) . The molecule decomposes at this temperature. The higher the temperature, the more quickly it decomposes. At 250 degC the majority is burnt in a flash (pardon the pun). The HCl salt doesn't even melt till it hits almost 300. From my own experience I am certain that smoking the salt wastes up to 50% of the material.

however never tried (u4ea)or aminorex

neither have I.

if it burns dirty its not meth

Plenty of impurities in most meth to make it burn dirty.

I agree with torsten.

I'd estimate the relative efficiency of smoking meth(vs IV administration) to be about 40% with the HCl salt and 70-80% with the salt plus bicarb.