The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Cyjack

Making #

excellent.

shows the basic process ov hash making--no fuss, simple proceedure, & the results look very tasty.

thanks for putting the link up Cyjack.

No worries -

I didnt know it was so easy. In fact - i dont know anything about the vid or its contents.. :cool:

that was cool, thanx for that psyjack

How much weed do they put in and how much hash do they get out? I'll watch it tonight after work, but curious for those questions now.

Well i havnt seen the vid that Cyjack has posted and therefore dont know what hash making method is used so im not sure what the diff would be. Anyways a while back there was a bit of talk going on about those hash bags that you fill with ice and water. People were a bit disapointed with the lost yields they were getting, as i think it was advertised at something like 10% of dried material. One guy reported using two ounces of primo bud and getting only 2 grams or so. Now it would want to be some pretty killer shit, cause i know i could get REALLY stoned from two ounces of good bud. Suppose if you were looking at a heap of pounds it might be alright though...

Neeto Im gonna try that with catnip heads and see if anything good comes out. And yes I am a noob and yes its 99% most likely a waste of time but Im bored :P

the guy in the vid. also goes for 10% ov the total used. he suggests weighing the seived stuff to know when you're there.

youd be ebtter off useing the trimed leafs after manicure for hash as they have thc on them and are usally thrown out not that know though

i couldnt open it:(

what do u write in the username and password?

thanx

aaron

I should have called the directory Den of the Forty Theives or something... because the username and pw are

open

sesame

Theres nothing like flying around on your very own magical carpet... or meeting genies that grant wishes.. Ahh.. :cool:

The vid has been downloaded approx 359 times, making that about 2.8 gigs worth of bandwidth. I hope everyone got it by now! =)

But if you havent -= it is up once more. :)

[ 26. August 2005, 04:46: Message edited by: Cyjack ]