The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Benzito

Darcy, when is Herbalistics back open?

Darcy, I've been checking your site every day for a few weeks now, I'm that desperate!

Monday was the 30th of May, so it's already been 'a bit earlier', and it's starting to be 'a bit later' now.

I need Chipotle! Chipotle I tells ya!

But, all insanity aside, when are you guys back in business? :)

I know what you mean, I nearly went made in Germany because of their lack of good chilli and hot sauce Been catching up on it though...

If you send me an email, I can get an order off for you Benz, just let me know what u r after and your addy. Been busy catching up with stuff the last week and we should be back on line in about 2 weeks.

Picked up some interesting stuff for the webstore on our travels, some of which will be going up shortly. Some of the more intersting stuff will have to wait until it warms up again and we can propagate them successfully.

Sorry for the delay

No, don't apologise Darcy, I believe you're entitled to the odd break. Especially when some of that time is spent improving your business anyways!

I'm just jones-ing for the chipotle. I finished my last one the other night, and now I'm on the Habaneros, but they just don't taste as good. Not nearly as smokey, but alot more 'burn-ey'. :D

I have a friend who wants some mild smoking herbs too, so I'll wait till the store is back online. That way I can peruse the whole list.

I have trouble remembering who sells what these days, in regards to SAB and Herbalistics.

So, I guess I'll just wait another 2 weeks or so, but if you want to e-mail, or PM, me a list of your dried herbs. Then I'll e-mail you an order Darcy.

But if you don't have a list, or it just isn't possible for whatever reason, I can wait the few weeks longer. :(

I guess. :(

j/k :P lol

Darcyyyyyyyyy, ohhhh, Darcyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

When are you re-opening?

I'm still waiting ever-so-patiently.

I've sat here with my legs crossed, hands on my knees, and back straight for a month now.

Just waiting.

And what do I get?

A kick in the face!

Ok, maybe I'm just a sook. :)

I would really love to burn some of my hard earned money though, and I can't think of a better business to do it with than Herbalistics.

Do you have an idea of when you should be up and running again mate, or are you still knee-deep in paperwork? (I guess it is the end of the FY)

Well, you know you've got at least one person waiting for you to re-open. :D

At least one person misses us Friday Benzo, friday.

You mean you guys aren't back yet?

...thanks for the myo seeds Darcy :D

EDIT: Oh yeah, I like the business card.

[ 29. June 2005, 11:23: Message edited by: apothecary ]

Awesome i 2 was waiting for herbalistics :D

i think u were very much missed Darcy

Thanks guys, i feel better now. For a moment there i thought we were old news, you know, no kava honey just kava, and no i can't believe it is just i know it is

its been a long two months... and some.

Hey, there's definitely nothing wrong with your Kava Darcy!

The budget Kava is especially good, everyone should try that.

Cool I,ve been checking regularly too.

well boys & girls, it's time to spend some hard earned $$

cos it's back online

Thankyou very much guys!

I've already checked 10 times this morning, I was about to start asking what was going on.

God I'm a loser. :)

Get ready for an order Darcy!