The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
faustus

$100+ for opening an ING account (expires tues 10/05)

LOL never thought i'd find myself plugging financial services here but seriously check this out:

$123 bonus deposit for opening an ING account!

http://www.ingdirect.com.au/SM2005/123.asp...0BUTTON&id=5001

with a healthy 5.40% interest rate and no account keeping fees, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.

I can't see the catch ? If this is the case I'm in :) Seriously , if this a no catch no hooks offer we should all open one and donate the money to a worthy cause , like Hmmmm...." The Free Pickard campaign " :D What a great way for ING to spend it's advertising budget :P

you have to hand forms in by then BUT internet part must be filled out tonight!

also no catch... actually got me off my arse to get 1 of these which i have been meaning to do for a while anwyays!

I've signed up.

Pickard has already been convicted.

I'm switching banks anyway because of the commonwealth bank charging 50c per netbank transaction.

I sent them a complaint via email, no reply, so I'll be writing a letter.

If they enstate the 50c surcharge, they will get exactly 50c from me when I transfer the entirety of my savings to the ING account. Shortly after I'll cancel my credit card and move my debit card account to a different bank.

I've been a commonwealth bank customer since the age of 5 and they've never treated me with anything less than respect and good service. However, I can't afford 50c a transaction for all the online stuff I pay for.

yeah i figure even if people aren't interested in the a/c, you could always donate the $ to charity. though i've had one for years and am very happy with it.

my brother works at commbank, says that the bank feels justified because netbanking infrastructure is costing heaps and the bank wants us to pay for it. citibank.com.au also have high interest fee-free accounts with netbanking and keycard, good trick is to link this account to ING.

it's friggin timing out when i click the link!

is ING going to be swamped by ethnobot investors? do they realize their new demographic?

ALL the banks are spending your money on the biggest profit delivery--ARMS.

your profits come from the sale ov those arms.

DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR & REJECT BANKS

i would but that s only ok so long as u have no money

once u do you have to have it in account to buy big things like cars , houses, land etc

unfortunately u can just use cash for everything anymore